Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork (3099 Views)

Ultimate Beginners Guide To Upwork / A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork by shiffynaani(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
twosquare:
That's very unfortunate and naive of you. You should know the number rule... Don't divulge your freelance profile to NL folks or social media folks if he/she is not a trusted family/friend. I believe you are still new in the freelancing world and the bad belle acts perpetrated by Nigerians on each other.
U Think You Are Smart By Doing That And Not Helping Others? Let Me Tell You One Thing,It Is Not By Your Power/smartness, It Is By His Grace. He Gives You That Privilege Bro And Can Take It At Any Fucking Time. Go Out There And Help As Many As You Can While Being Careful At The Same Time. God Bless
Re: I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork by twosquare(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
shiffynaani:
U Think You Are Smart By Doing That And Not Helping Others? Let Me Tell You One Thing,It Is Not By Your Power/smartness, It Is By His Grace. He Gives You That Privilege Bro And Can Take It At Any Fucking Time. Go Out There And Help As Many As You Can While Being Careful At The Same Time. God Bless
Kí là ń sọ, kí ló ń wí.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork by Fidelmalek(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
shiffynaani:
what exactly are you saying?
Huh!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork by franchasng: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
You can get even social security number to verify PayPal talkless of ordinary ID, stop crying and go get an ID
Re: I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork by Fidelmalek(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2018
franchasng:
You can get even social security number to verify PayPal talkless of ordinary ID, stop crying and go get an ID
how do I do that embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instant Online Loans For Non Salary Earners / Baba Ijebu/pools Betting Experience Here;does It Upgrade Or Downgrade Ur Income? / Business USA And Personal UK Paypals Available (withdraw To Bank Not Card)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.