Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 (63591 Views)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle (1 - 0) On 13th March 2022 / Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 3) On 13th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Marotzke(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2018
osazsky:
amitryptyline,chlopromazin and lagatal 2000 mg will do d magic ,trust me on this
Haba! The man said he wants to sleep.
He didn't say he was going mad.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Is it true that mourinho only know how to attack in press conferences and dugouts but not on the pitch of play grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Dainikel(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Ogbenimax:
PSG 1 - 2 R. Madrid
Spurs 1 - 2 Juventus
Man City 1 - 2 Basel
Man United 1 - 2 Sevilla........
this one all of una dey play 1-2 as if na M C dey test mic abeg baba God make M C test barca vs CHELSEA match self oooo 1-2
Lol funny dude. United loss was painful mehn but even as a United fan I hope this 1-2 theory plays out in Chelsea's favour. I just hate that club Barcelona severely but it would be really hard for the blues to accomplish that.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Dainikel:

Lol funny dude. United loss was painful mehn but even as a United fan I hope this 1-2 theory plays out in Chelsea's favour. I just hate that club Barcelona severely but it would be really hard for the blues to accomplish that.
And why do you hate barcelona and not police football or Park the bus team, epl fan

Putting that narrative into context, I can also say all results by the English teams in the second leg favour barca, since there wasn't a single match won by the English teams
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Dainikel(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Jose got the formation totally wrong why not play the same formation that helped you win Liverpool over the weekend. Lindellof would have been a better choice to Smalling and Marcus should have been allowed to play his left position cos I really don't know what Sanchez has brought to the table since his introduction to the club. Oh well UCL was a virtual dream anyway. sad

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Dainikel(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

And why do you hate barcelona and not police football or Park the bus team, epl fan

Putting that narrative into context, I can also say all results by the English teams in the second leg favour barca, since there wasn't a single match won by the English teams
Well everyone knows Barcelona would get the business done and the highlighted is debatable. If it were Manchester City in question anything can happen in this stance.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2018
coolh3ad:

How oga? . Please explain but after you have told us the club you support....
Halla Madrid ����.. However please refer to Mourinho's post match press conference

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Bacteriologist(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

In all your stupidity, and points you dropped you stylishly dogged the coefficients, you stylishly dogged head to head and more importantly YOU DOGGED THE QUALITY OF FOOTBALL... INFACT YOU MUST BE ARGUING WITH YOUR REMAINING 5MB RIGHT NOW... MY BOY I SAID GO AND PLAY PIANO OR MARIO... RANTING ABOUT MOST WATCHED, MONEY, PRESS... IF ALL THOSE COULDN'T HELP YOU GUYS LAST NIIGHT, INSTEAD YOU WERE DOMINATED OVER BOTH LEGS, WHAT HEIGHT OF DELUSION CAN THIS BE

Typing in caps increased the tone of your voice. Not your argument. "dogged the quality of football." "couldn't help you guys win last night" so na coefficient and head to head dey help person win?

LOL yet again you failed to make sense.

I don't banter with primitive minds. It seems I lost some brain cells just trying to argue with you. Come back when you are more enlightened. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
MAN U ain't gallant tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Zanas:

They jejuned you two goals

RoyalBlak007

I slept off last night... I tot they were gonna play goalless.

Only for me to wake up this morning and find out that Sevilla actually Jejune me 2goals grin grin grin

I was so glad I dash money to every bus I took to work today.

About tonight, as Real Madrid fan, I know Barcelona is a threat to us... So I will like Chelsea to as well Jejune me 2goals cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2018
Bacteriologist:

Typing in caps increased the tone of your voice. Not your argument. "dogged the quality of football." "couldn't help you guys win last night" so na coefficient and head to head dey help person win?

LOL yet again you failed to make sense.

I don't banter with primitive minds. It seems I lost some brain cells just trying to argue with you. Come back when you are more enlightened. Bye.

I see you are confused, when I started watching the game, you were still running around in panties, History of laliga against epl teams, favors laliga and it did also last night... I don't need to argue on points that can be vividly seen even by man utd n epl fans... I just wanted to school you a bit... HOW FAR WITH YOUR MARIO GAME I TOLD YOU TO PLAY, ;DHOW IS IT GOING??
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Dainikel:

Well everyone knows Barcelona would get the business done and the highlighted is debatable. If it were Manchester City in question anything can happen in this stance.
What I meant is Tot lost, man utd lost, Liverpool drew 0-0, mancity lost 1-2....so looking at the second leg results, going by that narrative what do you see?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by yemi15(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2018
With this loss, shows that Man U has not been a "team" for a while, the poor boring play from the beginning of the season has shown they were not good. Here are my suggestion of solutions for this team.

1. Get rid of the primadonna non-team players in the team in Pogba and Sanchez. Yes, I said Sanchez, he is trying to do too much alone and it is hurting the team.

2. Replacements are needed for the midfield in Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Jorginho and one of Fabinho or Kovacic.

3. Replacements for the wing in Ivan Perisic and one of Gareth Bale or Malcom is sorely needed too.

4. Mourinho should stop playing a two-man holding midfield especially when you need goals or against midfield-engine teams. I wonder how two holding midfielders create goals, could be why we keep seeing boring games.

5. Chris Smalling and Phil Jones need to go too. Two of Samuel Umtiti, Raphael Varane or Stefan De Vrij or Papasthopolous will be needed to shore up that defense. Bailly, one more season, if still injury-prone, sell too.

6. Recall Timothy Fosu-Mensah as the right-back to cover Valencia.

I think with this, the team will be good enough and one more season for Mourinho, if he still plays this sit-back and attack fearful tactics, should be time to replace him with Pochettino (my first choice) or Thomas Tuchel offensive-minded coaches who play the Man U way.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by hectorharry18(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2018
martineverest:
imagine Sevilla that play woefully in la liga is beating man United as if they are barca....woeful montella just extended his contract with this match
exactly my brother, later they will say English football is the hardest. Mtcheew
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2018
hectorharry18:
exactly my brother, later they will say English football is the hardest. Mtcheew
Looking at the goalscoring stats, safe to say it's the easiest, Salah n Kane on 24 goals... City also making us see how easy the league is, all those competitiveness stunt na pseudo-competition
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Ellabae(f): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
but u didn't tell me na ;-( ........anyways what is the matter?
Man U lost

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by wharlay23(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2018
chai! Manchester United

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

if u wanna watch interesting league, go and watch naija league....you will see competition....epl is interesting because it's a competition of averageness, if arsenal plays Valencia now, will you say arsenal are favourites?...No.... La Liga has quality teams because of techniques...epl is about kick and run, I do admit it's interesting...i watch epl very much but you must call a spade a spade and shovel a shovel.... English philosophy of football doesn't work in the modern game of football, you need brains. I respect your points but we must first define the context of our argument.
ENTERTAINMENT:EPL WINS
TEAM QUALITY: LA LIGA WINS
At least u now agree it is english philosophy.
U are mentioning Arsenal because they have been poor?
When u say team quality, why don't u go ahead and watch team quality week in week out?
The EPL is average to you because all d teams have almost equal revenue.
When u talk abt football quality currently only barca 4rm la liga can give u dat.
But why is it dat with all these "team quality" a match between BARCA and ESPANYOL will bore the living day light out of you?
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Catastrophe1: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Fvcking SCUMS got dumped out of Europe's elite league. Hahahahohohoho. The boys has been separated from the men.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

if u wanna watch interesting league, go and watch naija league....you will see competition....epl is interesting because it's a competition of averageness, if arsenal plays Valencia now, will you say arsenal are favourites?...No.... La Liga has quality teams because of techniques...epl is about kick and run, I do admit it's interesting...i watch epl very much but you must call a spade a spade and shovel a shovel.... English philosophy of football doesn't work in the modern game of football, you need brains. I respect your points but we must first define the context of our argument.
At least u now agree it is english philosophy.
U are mentioning Arsenal because they have been poor?
When u say team quality, why don't u go ahead and watch team quality week in week out?
The EPL is average to you because all d teams have almost equal revenue.
When u talk abt football quality currently only barca 4rm la liga can give u dat.
But why is it dat with all these "team quality" a match between BARCA and ESPANYOL will bore the living day light out of you??
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Ellabae:
I have been crying since
Weep no more. Next year will be ur year.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Catastrophe1: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2018
thunderbabs:
Oversense that will kill Mourinho na hin show am pepper for old trafford.

Dtz wht you get for using all your energy from not wanting Liverpool to beat you cheesy
honestly they played us like it was Champa league final, hence wasted the energy to turn up against sevilla.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Catastrophe1: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2018
oloriLFC:
Just saw the scoreline. eeeyah! They used up their energy playing Liverpool ni. And they were among those calling my team useless after drawing this same team that knocked them out. E pele, sorry o. hahahahaha!
The scums deserve what they got. Wasn't easy after playing the midweek then 3days later travel to old Trafford. #ynwa #redlife

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by jagorinho: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
and its unfortunate dat u watch it more than ur Serie A tim. How overrated it is.
say what you know!!! what is the proof that i watch premiership more than serie a
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2018
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient
Read and be enlightened.
Spain rules.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Ellabae:
Man U lost
good morning bae, sowie ok? We would win the FA Cup.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
AGood morning to all blues, citizens, spurs, kopsites, gunners... Red devils can go and get their own from Wisam Ben yedder...
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

If u undastnd english very well, u'll realise dat when they say this league is better, it has nothing to do with what they can achieve in EUROPE. All over d world pipu leave their i.e US, others wakeup in d middle of d nyt to watch Epl even u at a point u left something important to come and watch Epl. Now this league generates much money than all oda leagues, because it is average? It has alot of sponsors and partners, why these companies partner mediocrity or u are much wiser than their CEO'S? This league has made a name it will take la liga tens of years to make, agree or not.
If la liga has d quality u are talking about, it will have alot of sponsors. The only quality game u have in LA LIGA is d el classico.
This is d ninth an english team is going head to head to with a spanish team dis season, and because they got a single victory u are here boasting abt LA LIGA. Dnt 4got dat ur grt teams are yet to win an English team dis season.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
good morning bae, sowie ok? We would win the FA Cup.
this is how u identify a declining club. Arsenal started like dis.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
jagorinho:

say what you know!!! what is the proof that i watch premiership more than serie a
just like u also said what u knw.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Drummerboy15(m): 10:14am On Mar 14, 2018
Bamz:
Chelsea will beat Barca. Mark this space.
bitter leaf ni, abi Messi will beat Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by engrjacuzzi: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=ekanx27 post=65814624]It seems Liverpool and Manchester (not the one with the bus parking) are the only mature EPL teams.

Breeze don blow, fowl yarsh don open........ Mourinho is a cow like LuCOWku[/quote

the same way FalCOW was brought by Luis van gàal. Manchester United buying cow since twentieth century.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.