Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 (63606 Views)

Chelsea Vs Newcastle (1 - 0) On 13th March 2022 / Barcelona Vs Lyon: UCL (5 - 1) On 13th March 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 3) On 13th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Adebayor19:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros tell dem. dnt understand all this la liga fans . Spurs that can neva win d epl 10yrs from now did not lose to the best team in champion league history (Madrid) Chelsea that everyone is using to wash Did not lose to ATM. Now Chelsea is stil playing Barca and yet to lose. So How is La laliga Best. U are talking about Sevilla beating man u. How abt Spurs beating Madrid or Chelsea beating ATM. A league u already knows d outcome b4 it strts.
when chelsea defeated Atm, they were nt in form, but had they defeated chelsea we would have had an arguement like dis, they 4got how chelsea bossed that game, wen hotspurs beat d daylight out of Madrid, the match was nt important, bt had it been d reverse, we would have heard "epl is overrated". With d performance against sevilla last nyt, swansea will beat united with nothing less than 4 goals, and they are telling us how superior sevilla is to Epl, and they couldn't tell us how superior d madrid clubs are to Epl initially.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
nah. Haba if it were much she for be aunty na
bros give respect to whom it is due. Except u feel she doesn't live a life that deserves it.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by idreezbaba(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
U see wen I say u don't undastnd dis statement "epl is better than la liga" u thnk its an insult. Without European achievements, compare d la liga to Epl let's see. Without d european games as ur tower of refuge give 2 reasons why as a league u thnk la liga is comparable to Epl.
guy you are so stupid oo.. can't believe a football fan is saying this??....... lol.. EPL Don make your brain empty . what is the usefulness of your so called competitive teams if they are poor in Europe?? .. don't be a fool. think before you talk
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
bros give respect to whom it is due. Except u feel she doesn't live a life that deserves it.
bros she intentionally tore my studs[football boot] because i usually discipline one of her bf on the pitch!!!, she crashed my recently acquired ps4!!!, i suspect she orchestrated the theft of my clean samsung s7 with her BFs!! and u say she deserve respect?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
u want me to comtinue counting?
She tore my #5000 bet9ja winning ticket, told mum i smoke MJ with my friends and lots more.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
bros she intentionally tore my studs[football boot] because i usually discipline one of her bf on the pitch!!!, she crashed my recently acquired ps4!!!, i suspect she orchestrated the theft of my clean samsung s7 with her BFs!! and u say she deserve respect?
LOL, did u see d BF's withd s7?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
u want me to comtinue counting?
She tore my #5000 bet9ja winning ticket, told mum i smoke MJ with my friends and lots more.
LOL, dis ur sis is a baaaaad grl.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
LOL, dis ur sis is a baaaaad grl.
bad ke? Mtcheew she is a dïçk......and god forbid she is not my sis and not even my direct cousin but my distant cousin sometimes i wonder if she is related to me....
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
only a superior goods can have superior marketing.
I think you lack the basic skills to engage in a logical argument....i am very surprised you can't separate packaging from competence
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2018
idreezbaba:

guy you are so stupid oo.. can't believe a football fan is saying this??....... lol.. EPL Don make your brain empty . what is the usefulness of your so called competitive teams if they are poor in Europe?? .. don't be a fool. think before you talk
thanks 4 ur complement, bt u sound more of a fool than myself, u actually typed b4 u could thnk. U don't just jump into an arguement wen u don't knw d intial line of thought. So u sound more foolish than I do. We were nt talking abt UCL, we were talkn abt Epl and La Liga unless u are a grade 1 dummy, u'll realise that these are independent of the UCL.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
I have watch football long enough to know dat watever u thnk b4 a match doesn't matter, it all depends on d line up, formation and form on d day. So I rarely predict a one sided outcome.
okay
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2018
idreezbaba:

what is the usefulness of your so called competitive teams
just like I said u dnt just jump into an arguement, u are so blind dat u didn't see or ur brain couldn't process wat i was saying dat u didn't realise i emphasized dat am nt talking abt competitiveness of d teams, u are lost my guy, and b4 u limp next time just take a gud look.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
LOL, did u see d BF's withd s7?
yes na.....and he thought he was smart when he changed almost all the outer feautures of the phone but he con't using my sim for some time because of my data subscribtion......so i made one last attempt to track the phone number and pheew it was in his house.....i was angry that day ehen but i couldn't do anything......i am a flat nigga,a jew but him........he is danger!!!! So i fought him the only way i knew i could.......humiliate him on the pitch.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by iliyande(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

if a wack league can produce 5 UCL winners in 8 years, Sevilla winning Europa league 3 times in a row. I like that kind of WACK

Hahaha, it is not a fluke
Wack indeed
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
bad ke? Mtcheew she is a dïçk......and god forbid she is not my sis and not even my direct cousin but my distant cousin sometimes i wonder if she is related to me....
U made me laff, she must have really pissed u off.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
U made me laff, she must have really pissed u off.
mtcheew píssed is an understatement
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I think you lack the basic skills to engage in a logical argument....i am very surprised you can't separate packaging from competence
U actually lack dat basic skill, ur skills or whatever u call it are wack, Are u tryn to say dat even players like jordi Alba, Andres Iniesta dat said just 3 weeks ago dat d EPL is a more competitive league than La Liga are been decieved by packaging? Packaging fades with time bt Epl is growing 4rm strength to strength in d market will d likes of La Liga is struggling to meet up and attract more patronage, if their competence is so high, why would they be using the Epl as a standard they want to meet up with?
U keep avoiding dis que, give 2 cogent reasons (comparing league by league) i.e without European involvements why u thnk la liga is comparable to the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
mtcheew píssed is an understatement
u grew up with her?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
u grew up with her?
kind of! Since 2013
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
yes na.....and he thought he was smart when he changed almost all the outer feautures of the phone but he con't using my sim for some time because of my data subscribtion......so i made one last attempt to track the phone number and pheew it was in his house.....i was angry that day ehen but i couldn't do anything......i am a flat nigga,a jew but him........he is danger!!!! So i fought him the only way i knew i could.......humiliate him on the pitch.
hahahahahaa, d guy must be a broke ass, dnt worry bro, givers never lack.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
kind of! Since 2013
ok.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
U actually lack dat basic skill, ur skills or whatever u call it are wack, Are u tryn to say dat even players like jordi Alba, Andres Iniesta dat said just 3 weeks ago dat d EPL is a more competitive league than La Liga are been decieved by packaging? Packaging fades with time bt Epl is growing 4rm strength to strength in d market will d likes of La Liga is struggling to meet up and attract more patronage, if their competence is so high, why would they be using the Epl as a standard they want to meet up with?
U keep avoiding dis que, give 2 cogent reasons (comparing league by league) i.e without European involvements why u thnk la liga is comparable to the EPL.
Stats don't lie, if you wanna hide behind the opinion of two players, we can as well hide behind the opinion of several managers, more importantly I prefer to hide behind the stats, Epl can Kwantinu to be competitive in sharing money, transfers, press, so called followership, as long they keep getting bested on the pitch where it matters most, I got no problem with their pseudo competition
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Tunks2017(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2018

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Ellabae(f): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
good morning bae, sowie ok? We would win the FA Cup.
Lol ok

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
phaamsaam:

Stats don't lie, if you wanna hide behind the opinion of two players, we can as well hide behind the opinion of several managers, more importantly I prefer to hide behind the stats, Epl can Kwantinu to be competitive in sharing money, transfers, press, so called followership, as long they keep getting bested on the pitch where it matters most, I got no problem with their pseudo competition
have I mentioned two players anywhere?
U are far 4rm wat am saying and its obvious u dnt have any fact to butress ur point that "as a league la liga is better than Epl" I gave points already compare dem as a league and give ur points.
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Cadec007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol ok
*winks*
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
I just confirmed my observation about your argument skills.
You don't argue by eliminating your opponents angle but by disproving them.
I can as well ask you why you think Epl is better than la LIGA without packaging and marketing reasons.
Thank you for your time sir
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I just confirmed my observation about your argument skills.
You don't argue by eliminating your opponents angle but by disproving them.
I can as well ask you why you think Epl is better than la LIGA without packaging and marketing reasons.
Thank you for your time sir
I didn't eliminate ur points they are just invalid i.e if u knw too much abt arguement like u claimed. Ur points are so out of d context. It is like using two quantities (la liga and ucl) to compare a single quantity(EPL) and u claim u are using one quantity to another.
Well returning question 4 question is betraying ur so called advanced arguementative skills, u still need to learn b4 claiming u have d skills. Ur skills still sound wack.
As for my reasons i have stated and restated them and I wasn't even using its marketing as a point of arguement
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by abefeb1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author. television right is the only problem of la liga..they are the best in the world
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by josef1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Topiipii:

You seem insistent on carrying on this argument, so I'll just give the facts about it and put the whole thing to rest.
English teams did dominate, but it was only for three consecutive seasons and not as long as people here claim (claims based on hearsay I might add as I'm sure most of them never watched the UCL).
The golden era for English football in the UCL was from 2004/2005 to 2008/2009, a period of 5 seasons punctuated by a Spanish dominant season in 2005/2006 during which they won both Uefa competitions defeating English teams in both finals. In total they dominated for 4 out of those five seasons, you're free to conduct your research as Wikipedia usually keeps a record of each UCL season.
One other thing you should know is that there was never a season in which both R. Madrid and Barcelona were knocked out by English teams (it might happen this season, who knows), Barca was knocked out on three occasions (Chelsea 2005, Liverpool 2007, Man U 2008) and won it for the other two seasons (2006, 2009), while Madrid was knocked out once (Arsenal 2006).
For the dominant seasons(2005, 2007, 2008, 2009), English teams had 2, 3, 3, 3 teams in the semi finals respectively which is why some of these newbie fans who heard tales of those glory days seem to think it was longer than it was. The first one (2005) wasn't really a dominant season as both semi final teams (Liv, Che) got there against the odds and qualified through tightly contested matches in which they were predicted to go out (you can also check this out), I added it for the fact that 2 of out four semifinal teams were English. This takes me back to earlier point above about English teams dominating for 3 seasons; they produced 4 quarter final teams in 2 out of those 3 seasons and 3 teams in the semifinal each season. The sad part about that dominance though is that they only won it once, so it's easy for those who never watched the UCL actively back then to dispute the dominance nowadays. I used to argue a lot back then, and the basis of my argument is this 'how can you claim that the EPL is the best when their teams can only win one UCL despite having 3 teams in the semi finals for 3 consecutive years?'
To put that in perspective, the first time a league did that (in the UCL, I can't say if it was done in the old format, but I doubt it) was 1999/2000 by La liga and they played an all Spanish final. This was followed by Serie A in 2003, also an all Italian final; can you see the true dominance here? We even saw an all Spanish final in 2014 and 2016 with just 2 teams in the semi final.
In the Uefa Cup/ Europa League, the same scenario occurred in 2006/2007 and 2011/2012 also an all Spanish final, so I'm sure you're now beginning to get the point.
My advise to you is to ignore these type of arguments as you're not going to win by any kind of parameter, most times when people start this kind of argument, I just point to the Uefa coefficient index (you really need to study this in order to grasp the magnitude of the Spanish dominance, it's one that has never been seen before). The Uefa website shows the index record for the past 5 years, but I'd recommend you look for the ones earlier than that if you're interested in that kind of thing.
I hope you appreciate my 'long essay' anyways.
G story for the gods
Laliga is boring to watch
EPL is the real definition of football (anything can happen) shikena!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by phaamsaam: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
have I mentioned two players anywhere?
U are far 4rm wat am saying and its obvious u dnt have any fact to butress ur point that "as a league la liga is better than Epl" I gave points already compare dem as a league and give ur points.
IF you want head to head, I can help you Google too on those stats.. Mind the gap in uefa rankings.. Worry about serie A, not laliga

Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maiconyoung:
I didn't eliminate ur points they are just invalid i.e if u knw too much abt arguement like u claimed. Ur points are so out of d context. It is like using two quantities (la liga and ucl) to compare a single quantity(EPL) and u claim u are using one quantity to another.
Well returning question 4 question is betraying ur so called advanced arguementative skills, u still need to learn b4 claiming u have d skills. Ur skills still sound wack.
As for my reasons i have stated and restated them and I wasn't even using its marketing as a point of arguement
Like I said. Thank you very much for your time

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.