Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus (841 Views)

Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Shina Peller Celebrates His Birthday With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus by jiblotech2: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2018
A twitter user @drteepie shared a thread with photos and videos of an accident that happened this weekend along the Shagamu interchange on Lagos - Ibadan Expressway.

According to him, 'I witnessed, unfortunately, an accident involving two commuter buses. One from Akure (the most hit). It's really terrible sight. I had to get off as part of first responders to assist. I'm mostly impressed and grateful for senior boss, Shina Peller who also stopped to help. In fact, he got almost everyone in one of his cars to the hospital. He helped massively'.

more screenshots in the link below...
https://www..com/shina-peller-saved-accident-victims-along-sagamu-road-using-mouth-draw-fuel-bus-frsc-ambulance-none/

video in the link below...
https://www..com/shina-peller-saved-accident-victims-along-sagamu-road-using-mouth-draw-fuel-bus-frsc-ambulance-none/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2018
Alaga Quilox, nice one. Thumbs up!
Re: How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2018
grin

And he has empty gallon jugs to put the fuel in eeehn.. grin grin cheesy
Re: How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus by pressplay411(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2018
FRSC strikes again. The shamelessness is a curse.
Re: How Shina Peller Saved Accident Victims Using His Mouth To "Draw Fuel"from A Bus by sinaj(f): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And he has empty gallon jugs to put the fuel in eeehn.. grin grin cheesy
I think he did that to prevent the bus from burning.

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija: Nina Says She Misses Her Boyfriend Outside The Big Brother House. / Alex Ekubo Is A 'big Boy': See His Customized Convertible Chevrolet Camaro / The World’s Most Admired Man Has Been Revealed–and It’s Not Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.