Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (49487 Views)

I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by mvem(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Let them keep lying to themselves.
Women under the same roof with their husbands are advised to reduce the way they pursue career, so that their husbands don't sleep with maids.

Yet, everyday...you see men leaving their wives to go to another continent for years!!! I know an uncle who travelled out illegally since 2010, till today...he isn't back. His wife is so unhappy.
...d lady will be expected to keep to herself because she is a lady...imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
My dear i have friends who lost their dads at a tender age and their mothers never dated neither got married again until death. They are well brought up in the fear of God and are doing very fine now. Life is not all about sex.

Of course women rarely remarry after the loss of the husbands.
Do men return same 'love' to their dead wives?

No, they will get married before her coffin rots and claim they're doing it for the kids. That said, not remarrying doesn't mean absence of sexual relations. Once again, be realistic.

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Burgerlomo: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2018
So sad cool
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by KaptainAfrika: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Go and learn, how to type with proper English sentences, slave. I wish you a safe trip to Libya when you go through hardship, the Libyan Arabs love people like you - willing to bend the bum for a dollar.

AmiciLord:
No problem as with time u go mature. You still a small boy.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Sleeping with a married woman can be fun until someone does same to your wife. Then you'll know how it feels.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg the mumu man should free the woman,
Doesn't he know that a woman's kpekus is a shrine which must eat sacrifice?

Then he left it fallow and went to Libya.
His wife is a wise woman for finding a new chief priest for her shrine.

I love wayward married women.
They are the most sexually unihibited.
With them you don't get scared if they miss their period.
After all, someone will claim it.

More men should relocate and leave their wives abeg.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Pope22(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
gloria34:
see all d Hippocrates shouting women are this women are that. if it were d man, u would have heard stuffs like 'd man nor try', 'd man is wicked' only. no one is going to say all men
Why are defending this woman actions like this my love? I was nurturing the idea of marrying u, now am scared
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

You've just did

☣ ☠
You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2018
This ain't English class boy. Am in the US at the moment for your information. Have nothing to do in Libya. Small boy.

KaptainAfrika:
Go and learn, how to type with proper English sentences, slave. I wish you a safe trip to Libya when you go through hardship, the Libyan Arabs love people like you - willing to bend the bum for a dollar.

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Pope22:

Why are defending this woman actions like this my love? I was nurturing the idea of marrying u, now am scared
I hate double standard. condemn d actions of d woman, make I nor hear all women. it it were to b a man, we won't say all men

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Yoshy: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
By my nature, I have known that the so called staunch members are more deadly. Between women don't have concience.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by hush15: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Flirtyjane:
na wa oo. some women no dey try at all. this is very bad

A woman would always be a woman... quite unfortunate
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Pope22(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
gloria34:
I hate double standard. condemn d actions of d woman, make I nor hear all women. it it were to b a man, we won't say all men
I understand your point, not all women right?
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:
You are entitled to your opinion.
angry
☣ ☠

sure

☣ ☠
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by hush15: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2018
gloria34:

Maybe its not all women like you say but truth be told, its a typical woman behaviour to walk away when the grass id not looking green.

I have heard and seen it done and all by women
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
Pope22:

I understand your point, not all women right?
exactly, we have bad people in both gender, let's discriminate equally
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
hush15:

Maybe its not all women like you say but truth be told, its a typical woman behaviour to walk away when the grass id not looking green.

I have heard and seen it done and all by women
ever heard of a man who abandoned his wife when she's seriously ill? or d woman who struggled with him when he have nothing simply because he can now afford slay queens? evil exist in both gender

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Uchennamdij(m): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=guy1234 post=65794711]
Na who? are you okay at all?lol. bro easy
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
To my fellow nairaland bachelor's who intend to settle down soon, kindly read this and meditate on it day and night.

Proverbs 7:24-26

Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.

Also read Proverbs 30:20

This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats, wipes her mouth and say "I have done nothing wrong"

May the good Lord bless his words In our heart: Amen

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by opribo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Women!
Women!!
Women!!!

How many times did I call you. Have pity on men.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by mandate12: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
AmiciLord:
Man must hustle. You can't remain in poverty because you don't want your wife to cheat on you. Our forefathers went to school overseas leaving their wives and children behind. No phone at that time yet they communicated through letters. Their women never cheated on them. Some were gone for over 10 years. Just marry who really love you and she will mourn you for the rest of her life even when you have gone to meet your creator.

... A few intelligent men alive! U r one of em bro!

3 Likes

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by seenga(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
This isn't creative, this is insensitivity!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Mandrake007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
mvem:
...so if na man his woman leave for years, he wont do anything abi....what of d guy wey leave his wife, he does nasty tinz abroad but expect his wife at home to keep to herself, a young woman for dat matter....stop d double standard.
.infact guyz are more sex crazy sef
white Knight spotted,what do you knights benefit from licking arse? stop trying to save the fannies.
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by BIXYBABE: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
As if d man too no dey Bleep for dat libya

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by semyman: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
"While James was in Libya, surviving for his family, his wedded wife, a nurse, and a staunch church member was busy having an affair with another married man".
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by JikanTaalolo: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
We are making big mistakes in life. No matter what type of work you do for a living try and be close to your wife as much as possible. I personally can not travel and spend more than two weeks without developing an intense sexual desire. The is the reason why I am finding it difficult to study abroad without my wife accompanying me. I can't cheat on her so as much as possible I try to avoid travelling for long.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
lenghtinny:
They are always staunch church members angry

Always using religion to cover their nefarious lifestyle. God knows I can't be with a female that carry religion for head like afro, they are the worst hypocrites
You are right but then again some are real but majority of them are pure HYPOCRITES.

To make it normal, please add men.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by lasisi69(f): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love wayward married women. Bastardd

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Gbengageorge: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
You people are blaming women, when your senators are collecting millions that is supposed to be used to create good life in the country as 13.5 Million Naira allowance monthly while they are doing absolutely nothing but sleeping in the house and still using that same money to entice your wives. How long will Nigerians keep quiet and suffer in silence?

I don't condone the woman's act but I think our corrupt politicians impoverished the country and made people to leave their families behind "running to Sokoto" in search of "what is in our sokoto"( Oun a nwa lo Sokoto o nbe lapo sokoto)

IF WE ARE NOT COURAGEOUS TO CONFRONT OUR LEADERS , WE WILL, WITHOUT CHOICE BE FACED WITH CONTINUAL POVERTY. IT MIGHT EVEN GET WORSE.

LETS FIGHT FOR OUR FUTURE.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Read this if in doubt

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/12/outrage-nigeria-over-senators-n135-million-monthly-allowance

makdcash:
Women!

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Icon79(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wo(e)men! They are the woe of men!

Many of them are evil angry sad shocked

May God have mercy on the man and I wish him a speedy recovery!

O pari
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
dont blame her am sure if your plans worked you would have abandoned them for greener pussyy. she didnt adk you to enter libya illegally.

1 Like

Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Lsofdk(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I wonder if you say things just to sound foolish or if just your usual stupidity on display
Re: While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS by Dreydoe(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:

Are you typing adultery in capital letters because it's a woman that is involved. The man was even saving money with his mother meaning the wife was getting nothing. I am not justifying her infidelity oh... But let your wife leave you and go to Libya let's see what will happen.
s ee em.

Then its simple ...very simple infact, If you cant deal then leave the Marriage and go your way instead of staying in d marriage and commiting
ADULTERY IS ADULTERY

no excuse can be given to Justify this sin against God and Man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.