Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) (37224 Views)

This Chicken Grows As Big As A Turkey!! Brahma Chicken Breed / A Black Snake I Just Killed This Night While Searching For My He Goat / Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by KillerBeauty(f): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2018
famzynet:
A similar thing happened to chicks at about same age in my house last year.. They were seven and we don't know what killed their mum. These chicks continued together . They roam together,eat together and sleep together. 3 of them did not make it. 4 grew up into full grown fowls . The irony is that the four still do everything together. My mum calls them orphans. I don't think we can have the heart to kill them any day because they showed us how love is inbuilt in siblings. They don't fight each other and when you throw food at them they eat it in a way that showed they shared it. God is just to much that he put love in other creatures. I look forward to seeing what happens when courtship or raising chicks comes.
grin grin
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by tunary(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Giddymoney:
Just steal the chicks and start taking care of them, you can build a cage for them.
Don't let them out until they are old enough to take care of them selves
This is the best advice
I wish am opportun to take care of them

I Really do pity them
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by EnEnPeecee: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
chai this makes me wanna cry
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by CandidSeeker(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
Ije004:
My God.
What has Nairaland come to?
This is making front page??

Every situation has it's own message.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by tunary(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2018
I really do feel for them all

I wonder why God almighty permits so much suffering in this world
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by iMUMUweh(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Take the chicks to an orphanage

shocked

they should rather take them to the army let them train well to avenge their mum's death when they grow up

shocked
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2018
Herdsmen from Daura killed this hen leave chicks to suffer.

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
az30:
Heart attack.
haha you no well
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2018
chidichuddo:
first of all and most importantly chicken stew, then we talk about the chicks later
haha you're selfish
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2018
Rotty32:
They are now vulnerable to eagles
have you spot eagle before? or you mistake it for hawk
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2018
Pope22:
Its like stroke killed the mother due to too much thinking, times are hard even in the world of birds.
Hahahah you no well
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I've seen a chick that was taken care of by a local dog,
tah lie Mohammed
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2018
She committed suicide....
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Op that's an opportunity for you to show how caring you are.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Bobbywallexino:
Herdsmen from Daura killed this hen leave chicks to suffer.
you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
soulsurvivor123:
Teach the chicks how to make money disappear and they will survive

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
EnEnPeecee:
chai this makes me wanna cry

Very pathethic, I am just feeling for them.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by talk2emma: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
N
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
iamtardey:
this why i believe fathers are useless... for every animals higher or lower fathers are useless oloun

your mum dies and your father is done with you... dammit

Hmmm,
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by victorazy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
HausaOverlord:
sorry, they wont
They will, they don't suck breast.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by credid(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Give dem shelter, food and water and watch urself have a new chicken farm, to make money from cool

By d wia is dia fada undecided
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by credid(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Give dem shelter, food and water and watch urself have a new chicken farm, to make money from cool

By d way wia is dia fada undecided
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Dpharisee: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Take the chicks to an orphanage

You mean Chickenage cheesy
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Chochovini: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
medexico:
Pity, but they will survive.
Not all though. A snake must have done this. Maybe it tried to attack and eat the chicks and was confronted by their brave mother who paid with her life instead. Oh! The love of mothers!
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by alklas(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Where d owner na! anyway hawk no just fit shout Doz kin of chicks r difficult 2 train
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by iamtardey: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Sorry bro if yours is useless but not all fathers are the same smiley

guy! how the Bleep did i deserve this?... did i tell you... smiles... yeah you're right... have a great Day
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Gracespecial101(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
solasoulmusic:
If they don’t leave there soon whatever killed their mum will come rolling over them they will survive by the Grace of God

Please leave my God out of this one Na haba cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Gracespecial101(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
chidichuddo:
first of all and most importantly chicken stew, then we talk about the chicks later
You sayyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by boyjo: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
It looks to me that a young boy catapulted the head of that fowl.
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gracespecial101:

Please leave my God out of this one Na haba cheesy grin

Na only you get God?
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by Gracespecial101(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Na only you get God?
No be only me get am but this one touch me say you dey call am for chicken issue
Re: What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) by tete7000(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ije004:
My God.
What has Nairaland come to?
This is making front page??

You people can disturb yourself. Seun owns nairaland and he decides what he does with it. He didn't sign any contract with any of us about how he administers his property. The content of front page will ultimately be defined by who seun is and what he values.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun / I Became A Fulani Herdsman For A Day|Their Lifestyle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.