Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Honda Accord Losing Power - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord Losing Power (1107 Views)

Why Does My Battery Keep Losing Power? / Please Help My Split AC Is Losing Freon (gas). / How Long To Clear A Car At The Port(Tincan) - Losing Trust For Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Losing Power by pitastephen: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello,

Honda accord 04 loses power drastically when the AC is on, and even after putting off the AC the car takes awhile before it response and the gear also jerks when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. have been advice to change gear filter and also change the oil. Pls Kindly advice the best approach to same and also the best readily available atf oil to use
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2018
pitastephen:
Hello,

Honda accord 04 loses power drastically when the AC is on, and even after putting off the AC the car takes awhile before it response and the gear also jerks when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. have been advice to change gear filter and also change the oil. Pls Kindly advice the best approach to same and also the best readily available atf oil to use

We have over- flogged scanning your vehicle matter, over and over and over again.........
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by autologic: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigerians naturally don't like following process ,they prefer magician . grin
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by mayor2013: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Some still do not believe in scanning. Not to worry my abracadabra will work. Oya!!! Car start working normally. I heard some mechanics use vodoo to solve car problems shocked grin grin grin.
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by pitastephen: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Sending Scan Code...
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Has happened to my accord its a relay in your board ask a competent rewire to check it for u
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by pitastephen: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Got this code when a scan was run on the car

P0753
P0747
Re: Honda Accord Losing Power by HenryWilliams(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
Has happened to my accord its a relay in your board ask a competent rewire to check it for u

Kindly tell us more about this relay..i seem to be having similar issues

(1) (Reply)

See The 2030 Futuristic Rolls Royce Concept - Yay Or Nah? / Saudi Arabian Men Complain And Burn Cars As Ban On Women Drivers Is Lifted / Duration Of Car Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.