Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (43093 Views)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by brainhgeek(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2018
samuelobazu:
Help me check o 86579503EA
Relax,, UTME has not released any result yet. These news everywhere will only make you anxious for nothing.
This is what your result page says oga

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nickymezor(f): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Congratz OP
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Princeboca12(m): 8:25am On Mar 14, 2018
polite2:
broz, wetin this OP do you. Monitoring spirit upandan

Lol, the OP too dey lie abeg
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Harfisco(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2018
congratulations .but please don't relent because you still have post utme to battle
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by damosky12(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2018
Princeboca12:
This na lie ooo. You were born 2002 and you say this is your second jamb. lmao. secondly, I want you guys to compare these result with his. This guy dey lie fire

LOL. 2002 boy that will clock 16 in August wrote JAMB last year?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by guiddoti: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Almost break physique. Good one, congrats.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Sexyolori(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
why didn't u choose medicine?congrats tho.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by PharmaGirl(f): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:
Wow!! I feel like I'm dreaming but this is reality. I'm so dumbfounded, I can barely speak. Last year, I scored 270 in thr UTME but the University of Ilorin didn't deem me fit to study Medicine as I was offered Home Economics. This really got to me, I remember crying all day long but today, God has put smiles on my face.
Finally, after a second attempt at UTME, I scored 323!!!! I'm so happy.
With this score, I know nothing is stopping me from being admitted to study Radiography at UNN.
I've been dancing to Mayorkun's "Prayer" since dawn. I can't just shake it off. Lord, I bless your name.
Cool result. Congrats.

Apply for change of course to medicine.
If possible, change institution to a school where the competition won't be much.Maybe unizik as against unn.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Ksound23(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2018
323! Wow! CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by comrChris(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Photoshop
Unveil ur reg number
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pussyAvenger: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:
Wow!! I feel like I'm dreaming but this is reality. I'm so dumbfounded, I can barely speak. Last year, I scored 270 in thr UTME but the University of Ilorin didn't deem me fit to study Medicine as I was offered Home Economics. This really got to me, I remember crying all day long but today, God has put smiles on my face.
With this score, I know nothing is stopping me from being admitted to study Radiography at UNN.
I've been dancing to Mayorkun's "Prayer" since dawn. I can't just shake it off. Lord, I bless your name.
mumu try medicine nah
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by samuelobazu(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2018
brainhgeek:

Relax,, UTME has not released any result yet. These news everywhere will only make you anxious for nothing.
This is what your result page says oga
thanks
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by prosnadis(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2018
Get change of course form, u can study mbbs in UNN.
InansBobo:
with that score I think you can study MBBS in UNN
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by yemi15(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:

Congrats bro!
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by chukzyfcbb: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Cool result. Congrats.

Apply for change of course to medicine.
If possible, change institution to a school where the competition won't be much.Maybe unizik as against unn.
lol so unizik is the school without much competition? lool

Some times its best to keep quiet than just advice someone for the sake of doing it.
Unizik that always enter top 6 most sought schools in jamb
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Gabaleve(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:
How did you check your result?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by oyeniyiseun: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2018
congratulations
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by PharmaGirl(f): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Some times its best to keep quiet than just advice someone for the sake of doing it.
I didn't say 'unizik is the school without much competition' bruv.
First of all,I was talking about medicine not other courses.
Last year for instance, the number of students that applied for med surg in unn was 11,126 while for unizik it was 6,741.

Now which one between the two had more competition?

Sometimes it's best to keep your ignorance to yourself or better still be humble and learn.
Besides work on your self cuz you come off as an angry one.
Have a nice day.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pweshdodo(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
InansBobo:
with that score I think you can study MBBS in UNN
Pls can someone with 206 study veterinary medicine in unn
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Stephaustin(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2018
hausadreturn:
What if he chose the school as 2nd choice, you didnt consider that?

I'm sure that NEVER happened because as of last year, JAMB never added any federal university apart from the last twelve commissioned by Goodluck Jonathan, in the list of schools that could be chosen as second choice.

If that didn't happen last year, is it this year that JAMB upgraded again that it will happen?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by comrChris(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Dont mind her, unizik will so frustrate him even with that score.
I am a student here, I know what am saying
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Stephaustin(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Princeboca12:
This na lie ooo. You were born 2002 and you say this is your second jamb. lmao. secondly, I want you guys to compare these result with his. This guy dey lie fire

You can laugh off your ass completely. Are you doubting the possibility of writing a second utme at that age? or are you saying it is not possible?

I'm not saying that op is not lying. However, op could have written his first utme at 15(last year) and the second this year.

Maybe you've not seen 15years old 100level students. In my class in secondary school, one of my classmates graduated at 15. Any friend of mine also graduated at 15. So the possibility is very high.

For the comparison, what are you insinuating? Point out the flaws let's hear you.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Trumps: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2018
ChucE:
Congratulations you really JAM JAMB..

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by InansBobo(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
pweshdodo:

Pls can someone with 206 study veterinary medicine in unn
They won't give you that course ooo
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Stephaustin(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
damosky12:

LOL. 2002 boy that will clock 16 in August wrote JAMB last year?
You can laugh till you laugh off your ass. What are you trying to say?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Princeboca12(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2018
Stephaustin:

You can laugh off your ass completely. Are you doubting the possibility of writing a second utme at that age? or are you saying it is not possible?

I'm not saying that op is not lying. However, op could have written his first utme at 15(last year) and the second this year.

Maybe you've not seen 15years old 100level students. In my class in secondary school, one of my classmates graduated at 15. Any friend of mine also graduated at 15. So the possibility is very high.

For the comparison, what are you insinuating? Point out the flaws let's hear you.

I completely agree that there are kids who finish school at 15. All am saying here is that you compare the results I posted with that of the OP
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Stephaustin(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2018
Princeboca12:

I completely agree that there are kids who finish school at 15. All am saying here is that you compare the results I posted with that of the OP

Point out what is suspicious about the result because I can't see anything.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Princeboca12(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Stephaustin:

Point out what is suspicious about the result because I can't see anything.

Take your time to look at them well.
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by damosky12(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2018
Stephaustin:

You can laugh till you laugh off your ass. What are you trying to say?

OK. If so, address those here with respect. Some can father you. OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.