Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (43072 Views)

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by InansBobo(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
pweshdodo:

Am from oyo state
they should admit you with that score and same in post utme
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pweshdodo(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2018
InansBobo:
they should admit you with that score and same in post utme
Okay bro
Do you have someone that can send me their post utme past questions
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by ChucE(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
boombay:
sorry... Was any questions repeated from the jamb series
Help a brother please

Yeah, a lot
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by ChucE(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2018
horia:
when did you write?
On Friday
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by InansBobo(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
pweshdodo:

Okay bro
Do you have someone that can send me their post utme past questions
no but u can google that
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2018
pweshdodo:

Bro can you send it to me on whatsapp?
Damn it ! Am not active on whatapp 4 now...but send me ur email so I can send it through there......ur active email...
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pweshdodo(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2018
MidNightHunter:

Damn it ! Am not active on whatapp 4 now...but send me ur email so I can send it through there......ur active email...

Mujeebadeyemi674@gmail.com
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
pweshdodo:

Mujeebadeyemi674@gmail.com
Sent .Seen ?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pweshdodo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
MidNightHunter:

Sent .Seen ?
Thank you bro... I even saw someone with 204 andnan aggregate of 200
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
pweshdodo:

Thank you bro... I even saw someone with 204 andnan aggregate of 200
Great to hear that !
That's even the feared MERIT LIST o....what then will u say about the other supplementary lists ??...so,go 4 the course man,with a good score in ur postutme,u will CERTAINLY get it on the merit !
Don't let ANYONE that has no fact or information discourage u...Unn is very easy to enter ,even without connection to the course u want ,that's if u have the right information.....
Got Medical Radiography on merit last year with an aggregate of 273.8...many with way lower scores too were on the merit list too...
Anyway,I wrote jamb again these year,got 317 already,going 4 medicine & surgery... Looking forward to see how postutme works out, which certainly it will !
Don't hesitate to contact me if u need any information about Unn admission process...especially, postutme...
All the best ,sir...You can certainly make it to Unn come November !! Can't wait to see u in the den !

You're welcome sir...

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pweshdodo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
MidNightHunter:

Great to hear that !
That's even the feared MERIT LIST o....what then will u say about the other supplementary lists ??...so,go 4 the course man,with a good score in ur postutme,u will CERTAINLY get it on the merit !
Don't let ANYONE that has no fact or information discourage u...Unn is very easy to enter ,even without connection to the course u want ,that's if u have the right information.....
Got Medical Radiography on merit last year with an aggregate of 273.8...many with way lower scores too were on the merit list too...
Anyway,I wrote jamb again these year,got 317 already,going 4 medicine & surgery... Looking forward to see how postutme works out, which certainly it will !
Don't hesitate to contact me if u need any information about Unn admission process...especially, postutme...
All the best ,sir...You can certainly make it to Unn come November !! Can't wait to see u in the den !

You're welcome sir...
Can I have your number?? I would love to mingle with you
I am clocking 18 this year, so stop addressing me with "sir!

1 Like

Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by morgang(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good day everyone,

My kid sis wrote her jamb on saturday, 10/02/2018. However, she has been having problem viewing her result. Some of her colleagues who wrote the exam same day have seen their results...Whenever i insert her jamb reg numb it brings out- "You Do Not Have Any Result Yet". What could be the problem please?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2018
pweshdodo:

Can I have your number?? I would love to mingle with you
I am clocking 18 this year, so stop addressing me with "sir!
wink smiley
I wouldn't see anything wrong with that,but if u insist,no problem..bro
My pleasure then...07059601345
21 here .....
Good morning......
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2018
morgang:
Good day everyone,

My kid sis wrote her jamb on saturday, 10/02/2018. However, she has been having problem viewing her result. Some of her colleagues who wrote the exam same day have seen their results...Whenever i insert her jamb reg numb it brings out- "You Do Not Have Any Result Yet". What could be the problem please?
Calm down Sir...certainly,many persons have being experiencing the same problem...
So my candid advice ? I still insist u calm her down that nothing is actually going wrong, just probably & more likely Jamb looking into the situations that went on play during when & where she wrote her papers ......
All the best 2 her.....
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by pweshdodo(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
MidNightHunter:

wink smiley
I wouldn't see anything wrong with that,but if u insist,no problem..bro
My pleasure then...07059601345
21 here .....
Good morning......
Thanks bro
I will beep you later........
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by ChucE(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2018
bigfrancis21:

Congrats. UNN my Alma mater! Future lion in the making....can I get a roar from you! Roar!!

Roar!!!!
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by Isaolamide: 9:36pm On May 28, 2018
Hello. Please I have a question and it is as thus
My younger sister sit for jamb in march and since then she haven't had her result. Two weeks ago, she told e she was messaged that she will retake it but anytime she check, they said you are not schedules for mop up exam and up till now, have haven't had her result. Any hope for her?
Re: Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. by okemma2020: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Damoxy:
Congratulations
but remember this is Nigeria.Corruption is everywhere
Nothing is sure yet.Try and Still follow up your Admission process but i am optimistic that you will Chosen. Congratulations once Again

God will surely see him through.....I was told, "nothing is guaranteed" when I scored 318 seven years ago but I put my trust in God. God saw me through and I had two admissions. one in ABU and the other in FUTMINNA to study chem engine.......
GOD IS ABLE! He will do it as He did for me!
continue soaring........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.