Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos (49990 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by judecares1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
G
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Nutase: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by rhythyson: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

That soup looks like something with Menstrual blood.

This animal has gone to fortify himself.

The fear of Dino Melaye, is the beginning of 2019 Election jostling.

na so you stupid reach?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by tivta(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
nigerians calling a 42 year old man a youth, na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by MrMakaveli20(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Election year is approaching and this dunce has started his ignorant and foolish ways of campaigning. He is there eating alone while the soldiers are salivating.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Solidkay(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nigeria's Adolf Hitler

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by ikorodureporta: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Do military guyz eat with their cap on??

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2018
TRYING SO HARD TO BE LIKE FAYOSE, COPY COPY grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by vago1989: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hi everybody... Do you want to be politically inclined , do you want to express your political values and beliefs, do you want express your political anger ...lol on what is happening in this country...do you want to talk about the trending political issue happening this country like snake swallowing money...lol... Then my what's group is the right place to be just click on our the link and you are a member .....https:///4WrkTEJIJd0E75h1yTcHak simple copy and paste on any of your watapps page and open the link from there....or send me a watsapp message on my line 08169286359
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Funnyguy83: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2018
i think Nigeria is forever doomed. seriously how on earth did this one became the governor of Kogi state ?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by HarunaWest(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
is this a joke, is he a commander in chief of the armed forces. what is he doing in army uniform. to make matters worse, there were more pictures of him starring at food than interacting with the soldiers. every time i see this Bello guy, i just feel very sad for the people of Kogi. This guy is simply unintelligent and very stupid. daz all
As Chief Security Officer of Kogi State,,he can wear whatever he deems fit. And as for his many fork ups, he spoke like you when he wasn't a governor...Power intoxicates.. if you were in his shoes, you might be worse off
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by darqly(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yamaha Bello is lost. Man is bereft of ideas and is just winging it at this point. I don't think it's possible for ANY other governor from Kogi or indeed, Nigeria, to be as unintelligent as this oaf angry angry angry
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by debolayinka(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ordinary N200 poison would have liberated the people of Kogi now.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
fayose
d stomach infrastructurist
don get follower o

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SenatorAiyzik: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
is this a joke, is he a commander in chief of the armed forces. what is he doing in army uniform. to make matters worse, there were more pictures of him starring at food than interacting with the soldiers. every time i see this Bello guy, i just feel very sad for the people of Kogi. This guy is simply unintelligent and very stupid. daz all

First, he is the Chief Security Officer (C.S.O) of the state. Which means all security and armed forces present in Kogi State, be it Federal or State all answer to him

Second, The uniform in question wasn't custom made, it was an official piece made for him as the CSO and the governor. Every Governor has one.

Third, he is in charge
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by dealslip(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
HarunaWest:
As Chief Security Officer of Kogi State,,he can wear whatever he deems fit. And as for his many fork ups, he spoke like you when he wasn't a governor...Power intoxicates.. if you were in his shoes, you might be worse off
He is chief security officer of Kogi not the Nigeria. The Nigerian Army is a purview of PMB. If he was entitled to wear this uniform, how come he is been investigated for importing the same by the senate. Do you get now?? Meanwhile, I am not in the league of Yahaya. I find it very insulting to be even compared to him. Not everyone in Nigeria has a poverty mindset and gets intoxicated when given an opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by dealslip(f): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

First, he is the Chief Security Officer (C.S.O) of the state. Which means all security and armed forces present in Kogi State, be it Federal or State all answer to him

Second, The uniform in question wasn't custom made, it was an official piece made for him as the CSO and the governor. Every Governor has one.

Third, he is in charge
no sir, they dont answer to governors, they answer to the commander in chief which is Buhari, if they answered to him, why was Ortom writing letter to the president and not order them immediately, infact he would have sacked the commissioner of police in Benue, or the commanding officers of the battalions in Benue. Governors have no power over Federal Officers
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by fuckpro: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
...out of seven photos four was about food
...rulers of the federal republic caricature personified

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nonesense
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Gkay1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
9jaArea:
I don't know if i hate this guy.... between him and Ortom I don't know who is more useless

the percentage of their stupidity is 51/49

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Animal.... This worthless piece of shiity hitler that is terrorizing Kogi as we speak now.

Yahaya Bello is an apt example of leadership disaster any aspiring politician shouldn't be in the 21st century. An amoeba of a youth who is better of pounding yam in a restaurant. This is the same worthless nematode that supports Buhari with his blood. Buhari that everybody knows is a certified failure.

Just tell me, Who doesn't know that Buhari is a certified, illiterate, terrorist bastard?

A gworo chewing, nama smelling, child raping, ethnic bigot whose anus should be soldered with the latest acid and bio chemicals to make sure he never uses the toilet again.

My annoyance in all these is that you also have the so called Sophisticated Yorubas who know that these man is a failure but still choose to support him in a bid that he hands power over to them. Why do you think the wedding of the daughter of Kano Governor and the Son of that Yoruba Governor is receiving to much publicity? Its not as if they like each other. They are just trading their children in a bid to gain more political power. But I trust that the Hausa Fulanis have learnt the Yoruba enough and know that they are two edged swords and backstabbing Cobras! E go shele gan gan for their eyes in 2023. Continue supporting Buhari and let him solidify the stronghold of the Fulani after 2019!

The opolo eyed Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari is a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of Benue people is on the hands of Tinubu and Buhari! Tinubu knows that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, Tinubu sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!
all this hate you carry in your heart will not get past nairaland. y are u just burdening your heart aimlessly
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by SenatorAiyzik: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:

no sir, they dont answer to governors, they answer to the commander in chief which is Buhari, if they answered to him, why was Ortom writing letter to the president and not order them immediately, infact he would have sacked the commissioner of police in Benue, or the commanding officers of the battalions in Benue. Governors have no power over Federal Officers

This is what the constitution says about it. Take note of subsection (2). That section should show you he has a right to wear and also has the powers to allow and permit whoever he deems fit to wear it be it a truck pusher also shows the armed forces in his state answer to him

110. Any person who- Unlawfully wearing the uniform of forces, etc. L.N. 112 of 1964. 1967 No. 27.

(1) not being a person serving in any of the armed forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform or any part of the uniform of such forces, or any the armed dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of such uniforms; or

(2) not being a person holding any office or authority under the Government of Nigeria or of any part thereof, wears any uniform or distinctive badge or mark or carries any token calculated to convey the impression that such person holds any office or authority under the government;

is guilty of an offence and is liable to imprisonment for one month, or to a fine of ten naira unless he proves that he had the permission of the President or of the Governor of a State to wear such uniform or dress, badge or mark or to carry such token:

Provided that this section shall not apply to the wearing of any uniform or dress in the course of a stage play or in any bona fide public entertainment.

111. Any person who sells or gives any uniform, or part of a or any dress, badge or mark, as in the last preceding section mentioned, to any person who is not authorised to wear the same, is guilty of an offence and is liable to the penalties prescribed in the said section.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by WikeJnr(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Everyone trying to be Wike and Fayose by all means.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
CastedDude:
Governor Yahaya Bello today stormed Irepeni forest in Kogi Central to identify with the military men and women combating criminals in the state. The Kogi governor who rocked a military uniform - visited the troops to boost their morale and also encourage them.

Governor Bello inspected the Military Exercise, Ayem Akpatuma ( Cat Race) at their Irepeni Base.

The governor took the pleasure of eating from a roadside food seller as others looked on.

This is coming five days after Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West senatorial district in the national assembly accused the Kogi state government of importing prohibited items such as military uniforms, bullet proof vest, night vision goggles, tactical boots among other things.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/governor-yahaya-bello-visits-troops-fighting-criminals-in-kogi-state.html

Lolzzzz everibodi is copying Fayose.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by ademusiwa3r: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by mikoloson: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
ARMY UNIFORM WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by kapelvej: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
Thank you my broda, I called him a fool in another thread and some more foolish people were asking me why
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
am not expecting anything good can come out from human eaters commenting here
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by johnmartus(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
grin thanks God fayose got rival.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Pat081: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
is good luck one b4 putting it on or dis talkative in ekiti state one too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.