Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos (49976 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / Militant General Killed After Gun Battle With Soldiers From His Ceiling. Photos / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by kolexy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
9jaArea:
I don't know if i hate this guy.... between him and Ortom I don't know who is more useless

Nobody can beat Yahaya in foolishness. His foolishness is beyond human comprehension
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Pro2makx(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Otondo! See as e wear head gear dey chop. Bloody civilian
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by debosalau(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Yeye Bello, totally clueless
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by WASMOG(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by valemtech(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
dealslip:
is this a joke, is he a commander in chief of the armed forces. what is he doing in army uniform. to make matters worse, there were more pictures of him starring at food than interacting with the soldiers. every time i see this Bello guy, i just feel very sad for the people of Kogi. This guy is simply unintelligent and very stupid. daz all
Y adding that all, as if u we're in a class, and was asked to explain who hello is to u
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by 9jaArea: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
kolexy:

Nobody can beat Yahaya in foolishness. His foolishness is beyond human comprehension
The both are even then
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Dwhyte(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2018
Wat an Errand and street boy

Just dey pity kogites
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by DaRuud(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2018
The Nigeria Army is as useless a the naira when giving alms , what has a governor gat to inspect
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by obstead200(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Animal.... This worthless piece of shiity hitler that is terrorizing Kogi as we speak now.

Yahaya Bello is an apt example of leadership disaster any aspiring politician shouldn't be in the 21st century. An amoeba of a youth who is better of pounding yam in a restaurant. This is the same worthless nematode that supports Buhari with his blood. Buhari that everybody knows is a certified failure.

Just tell me, Who doesn't know that Buhari is a certified, illiterate, terrorist bastard?

A gworo chewing, nama smelling, child raping, ethnic bigot whose anus should be soldered with the latest acid and bio chemicals to make sure he never uses the toilet again.

My annoyance in all these is that you also have the so called Sophisticated Yorubas who know that these man is a failure but still choose to support him in a bid that he hands power over to them. Why do you think the wedding of the daughter of Kano Governor and the Son of that Yoruba Governor is receiving to much publicity? Its not as if they like each other. They are just trading their children in a bid to gain more political power. But I trust that the Hausa Fulanis have learnt the Yoruba enough and know that they are two edged swords and backstabbing Cobras! E go shele gan gan for their eyes in 2023. Continue supporting Buhari and let him solidify the stronghold of the Fulani after 2019!

The opolo eyed Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari is a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of Benue people is on the hands of Tinubu and Buhari! Tinubu knows that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, Tinubu sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!
I want to like ur post but I can't bring myself to click " like "
The hate is too much abeg......
Buhari has failed in many ways (not all)
But I can't hate him. Rather I hate the dynamics that brought him upon us.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by stanbillion200(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
Which one do you know?
The one and original one I know is my sister.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
stanbillion200:
The one and original one I know is my sister.
tongue
I'M THE ORIGINAL ÔNE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by stanbillion200(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
tongue
I'M THE ORIGINAL ÔNE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
No wahala, i will not drag it with you
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by millhouse: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2018
sure it has been the guys dream to wear camo
Re: Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos by DeWorlex45(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Animal.... This worthless piece of shiity hitler that is terrorizing Kogi as we speak now.

Yahaya Bello is an apt example of leadership disaster any aspiring politician shouldn't be in the 21st century. An amoeba of a youth who is better of pounding yam in a restaurant. This is the same worthless nematode that supports Buhari with his blood. Buhari that everybody knows is a certified failure.

Just tell me, Who doesn't know that Buhari is a certified, illiterate, terrorist bastard?

A gworo chewing, nama smelling, child raping, ethnic bigot whose anus should be soldered with the latest acid and bio chemicals to make sure he never uses the toilet again.

My annoyance in all these is that you also have the so called Sophisticated Yorubas who know that these man is a failure but still choose to support him in a bid that he hands power over to them. Why do you think the wedding of the daughter of Kano Governor and the Son of that Yoruba Governor is receiving to much publicity? Its not as if they like each other. They are just trading their children in a bid to gain more political power. But I trust that the Hausa Fulanis have learnt the Yoruba enough and know that they are two edged swords and backstabbing Cobras! E go shele gan gan for their eyes in 2023. Continue supporting Buhari and let him solidify the stronghold of the Fulani after 2019!

The opolo eyed Tinubu is very much aware that Buhari is a war criminal... An animal that should be led to the jungle, stripped naked, shot at 50 times and then buried alive. Buhari is nothing but a worthless mofo who led us into the hunger and starvation we are currently experiencing! And Tinubu is complicit in it. Quote me anywhere, the blood of Benue people is on the hands of Tinubu and Buhari! Tinubu knows that Buhari is a terrorist but because Tinubu is eyeing the presidency, Tinubu sacrificed Yoruba votes to this worthless Fulani man! Ever since then, Nigeria has been on Auto Pilot with nothing to write home about.

In times of old, Buhari deserves to be stripped Unclad, gagged with a pair of thick socks stuffed down his throat, blindfolded, hung up on a tree by the arms and finally have a cynaide-tipped suppository shoved deep down his Daura rectum. He is an embarrassment to Nigeria and to humanity. In the mighty name of Jesus, he will be dead soon... Amen. I hate this man with passion that if you give me opportunity to just slap him and take 1 million dollars or shoot him dead and go with nothing, I will shoot him 50 times, wake him up again and use an axe to divide him!
Haha, bros u dey vex no be small o. Buhari don suffer for una hand big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.