Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (77011 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
THEY DONT HAVE ENOF FAITH TO GROW NEW LEGS, I HAVE SEEN NEW LEGS GROW

Liar! where did it happen, who did it happen to and who are the witnesses?

I hope you know that all liars are heading to hell, even those that are lying for Jesus like you

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by mikoloson: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Emycord:
HOW DARE YOU INSULT JESUS. ALLAH IS USELESS AS WELL AS MOHD THE SEX AWARD WINNER
BROS DONT FIGHT FOR JESUS, FREE THAT DEAD GUY. AND NO INSULT ANY RELIGION
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Icon79(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Way too young to die, but God knows the best. May her beautiful soul find rest in the Lord!

And by the way, if I have to chose, that would be the way I would like to die myself. This is what we call transition into glory!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by lionlamb020(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
angry

Eya

Their Jesus did not give fùck then...

Never mind, she will be resurrected in 3 days time
your brain isn't there for decoration... it may be hard, but try to use it
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by mikoloson: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I hope you know that all liars are heading to hell, even those that are lying for Jesus like you
FIND OUT IN GOOGLE AND TELL GOOGLE IS A LIAR. THATS THE TRUTH IN A CRUSADE HAVE SEEN NEW LEG GROW
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Such a beautiful lady.
God rest her soul
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by kennymartinz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
RIP
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by baddosky1: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
But seriously...i don't understand! In my neighborhood here in Abuja, there is this "Ministry" that hosts All Night Prayers every first Friday of the month. Just last Friday while the all night prayers was going on, a young man in his early 30' who lives few poles away from my house married with 3 kids went outside to ease himself and this guy just slumped and died there by the church building! Some days back (I think Sunday) news about lightening striking a church in Rwanda made headlines here on Nairaland and now this...

Is this a sign of God's wrath? Are these "spiritual" attacks? If yes, why the house of God of all places?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Emycord:
HOW DARE YOU INSULT JESUS. ALLAH IS USELESS AS WELL AS MOHD THE SEX AWARD WINNER

I AGREE THAT JESUS DOESN'T GIVE A FORK, JESUS IS USELESS, ALLAH IS USELESS AND MOHD IS A SEX AWARD WINNER

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
FIND OUT IN GOOGLE AND TELL GOOGLE IS A LIAR. THATS THE TRUTH IN A CRUSADE HAVE SEEN NEW LEG GROW
give the link you pathological liar!

You attended the crusade in your dream, right?

where did it happen, who did it happen to and who are the witnesses?

If you say its on Google, bring the link here
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Kotodoctor:
For man knoweth not his time. Like fishes that are caught up in nets, or birds in snares, so are the sons of men slain in evil times when it faller on them suddenly.

"Men in Christ ought to know their time." Apostle Paul knew that his time was up here on earth.

Apostle Peter also "knew" his time was up, because the Lord Jesus told him. I too will surely know. I can't die suddenly without foreknowledge.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by GavelSlam: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Carry out an autopsy and save us the platitudes.

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Faithscharms2:

grin grin Jesu...savage

Awon omo yen won ni eko ile. We have to help them. If we don't who will?
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by igboOSU: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
. U BE MUMU E GET WETIN PRAYER NO FIT DO?
Prayer can not make you regrow your lost limb undecided
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Lol
Who opened your chains?
Have you taken your drugs today?

I just used my brain by telling you how very unfortunate we are as human beings to share this planet earth with an animal like you that should have been born a mosquito to last a maximum of one week in this world. Eranko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by congorasta: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
angry

Eya

wicked afonja.

always representing
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by BoweryGirl(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oh My God! Such a beautiful family. God please protect us all.
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by mikoloson: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

When God Cured an Amputee: The Astonishing Miracle of Calanda ...
https://churchpop.com/2016/.../god-cured-amputee-the-astonishing-miracle-of-caland...
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by mikoloson: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
https://churchpop.com/2016/.../god-cured-amputee-the-astonishing-miracle-of-caland...
U.K. Woman's Giant Amputated Leg Begins to Grow Back! | TheBlaze
https://www.theblaze.com/news/.../u-k-womans-giant-amputated-leg-begins-to-grow-bac...
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
chloedogie:

I just used my brain by telling you how very unfortunate we are as human beings to share this planet earth with an animal like you that should have been born a mosquito to last a maximum of one week in this world. Eranko.

why do you think he deserves this vitriol from you? didn't you say your god is all powerful, everywhere and knows all? why are you getting angry on its behalf? can't your god answer by fire like your holy book has him do time and again? it seems this god only resides in your head

3 Likes

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by highchief1: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
Tessyama1:
Pastor’s Wife Slumps, Dies During Church Service In Abuja

Omamen Iyawe, the wife of Pastor Idahosa Iyawe, Assistant Pastor of The StandPoint Church, Abuja, is dead.

According to reports, Mars Iyawe died on the 4th of March 2018, during Sunday service.

According to the church, the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

Her service of songs is set for tomorrow, March 14th in Abuja.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/pastors-wife-slumps-dies-church-service-abuja.html

rip edo witches don strike this one
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by mikoloson: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:

Prayer can not make you regrow your lost limb undecided
NA WHERE UR FAITH REACH BEDAT
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by AngelicBeing: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The story of Ananais and Saphira readily comes to mind.
God can not be mocked.
sad

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by teflonjake(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Brooke60:

the 29-year-old mom was deeply and intensely lost in worship, lifted up her hands and was called to a higher place of praise and worship.

Waaaawuuuuu!!
The reporter was there when she was called undecided

That's what happened

Oma was my high school mate for 6years
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:
U.K. Woman's Giant Amputated Leg Begins to Grow Back! | TheBlaze
https://www.theblaze.com/news/.../u-k-womans-giant-amputated-leg-begins-to-grow-bac...

I'm sure you didn't read this one at all, you simply googled desperately

where did the crusade happen, who did amputee healing happen to and who are the witnesses?

I'll reply to the calandra bullsheet next

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Macmoni(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The story of Ananais and Saphira readily comes to mind. God can not be mocked.
don't invite dy anger of God bcoz of 3 likes attention seeking monkey
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
mikoloson:

Oh! The famous miracle of calanda. At last someone did some digging.

The acclaimed miracle is nothing but a hoax by the catholic church. There are no records from the doctors, only so called eye witnesses (who obviously wanted to propagate the story)

The testimony of witnesses were not available even though it is claimed they testified but there is no record of their testimony.

By the way no need to sweat it out on this issue. If god can do it in the 17th century, it should not have been difficult for him to have done it again. At least in a modern age where people can't easily be fooled.
It is about 400years now since the so called miracle maybe god is sleeping

I recall a case of a Christ embassy pastor in delta state claiming to have healed an HIV carrier through prayers. They had documents videos every evidence. But guess what? Someone here on nairaland called the so called cured hiv man and interviewed him. Soon the lies were exposed. This is one of such cases

Only reason why "god" has refused to restore amputated limbs now a days but continues to cure things we cannot see or confirm.

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by CuteMadridista: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
Macmoni:
don't invite dy anger of God bcoz of 3 likes attention seeking monkey
Your god does not exist

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by bangging(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
igboOSU:
angry

Eya

one day the truth shall Seth u free...
Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by chloedogie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

why do you think he deserves this vitriol from you? didn't you say your god is all powerful, everywhere and knows all? why are you getting angry on its behalf? can't your god answer by fire like your holy book has him do time and again? it seems this god only resides in your head

If the woman was his elder sister or your own sister will the bone of contention be on religion and not on the departed soul. Why did we all loose our humanity in this country to tribalism, religion and political differences. Someone shared a news of a young lady that died at 29. Did you see the picture of that innocent baby she held? And all the stupid guy could spill out was how their Jesus didn't fork. If she was your own wife or sister and that guy said that and I gave him that response, how would you have replied me? I'm a christian that can boldly tell you that till tomorrow, my best buddy is a muslim but because we have different religions wouldn't make me loose my sanity.

1 Like

Re: Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) by Owamudia: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

PRAYER CANNOT MAKE AN AMPUTEE LIMB TO REGROW

Says who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.