Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl (874 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl by Chrisbless(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
On my way back from Enugu, I got really pressed to ease myself at an abandoned filling station. So, I got down from my SUV after parking off the road close to the abandoned filling station. Just as I squatted to begin the discharging of the unwanted thing out of my system, I saw a very huge snake moving out close to where I squatted. The sight of the snake got me frozen. I began praying that the snake should pass without observing my presence. Suddenly, as the snake crawled out into the road it turned into a human being: a beautiful, tall, fair lady. Her skill was glittering and radiating in the sun. I was amazed. I began praying silently, then the lady turned towards my direction, looked briefly, faced forward and moved across the road. She stood waiting for lift and I was watching from my hideout. Within five minutes, a car parked and picked her. I immediately got out of my hiding, rushed into my SUV and start telling them. They moved into Owerri Municipal and straight to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education where the vehicle stopped Visit http://9japuse..com/2018/03/i-am-still-in-shock-by-nobody-on-my-way.html for complete story

1 Share

Re: This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lies everywhere angry
Re: This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
Which Nollywood movie did this happen?
Re: This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2018

Re: This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl by Jokerman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2018
Lol... if you really see snake, you go jump leave your shit... liar....
Re: This Is Really Serious. A Snake Turn Into A Beautiful Girl by bizzy500: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
;DSnake in the eagles shadow

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Ideal Age For Marriage / Shocking / The Right Man's Dick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.