Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device (10339 Views)

Itel Partners With Lagos Food Bank To Reach Widows On Valentine's Day / Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans / 2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by Sunkyphil(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
itelMobileNG:

We'd like to learn more about your experience. Please which of the itel phone model have you used before?
i bought 1502 for my brother after 3 months it began to develop the following bugs

It started to charge slow

It takes long to display phone contacts

D phone reboots at will

My next door neighbor bought itel too after 4months d phone packed up
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by AkProsper(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
itelMobileNG:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hello, my 1701 screen keep touching/operating itself. I've done factory reset but problem still persist
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by itelMobileNG: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
AkProsper:

hello, my 1701 screen keep touching/operating itself. I've done factory reset but problem still persist

Thanks for reaching out to us, that's not the experience we'd like you to have with the itel Tablet. Please kindly take the device to our nearest carlcare service center for professional support
Re: Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device by jagaban12: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pls what's the cost of fixing itel 1516 plus screen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differences between a Modem Vs Phone's HotSpot / Any Link To Download Whatsapp For Nokia N70? / Help Guys Issues Installing Whatsapp Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.