Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (62444 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by docadams: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2018
Olumoze:

Why distort a story just to make your ill feelings towards the dead known? The story you just shared is a well known story globally. The Witches announced a world summit in to be hosted in Benin, reportedly Idahosa said “How dare you, in a city where I live?” Try it and none of you would live to tell the story, and that was the end of that world convention.

The Oba of Benin was said to have pronounced the ban of public preaching in Benin and Idahosa was said to have warned him against it and gave the Oba 7 days warning. It was reported that the Oba lost his son.

You don’t have to believe anyone or anyone Pastor, destroying other people just to make a point is evil.

And who says your version is the correct one? Idahosa warning Oba of Benin. In his dre or where? It must be a joke.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Paradigm777:

Praise God!
extend my greetings to ur people over there..
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Paradigm777: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
extend my greetings to ur people over there..
I will sir. Do hv a fruitful day ahead
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by igweboss: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2018
sometimes you dont need say some kind thins for social media,if dont have anytin to yan zip ya mouth.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by kestolove95(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
cheesy

christian ogboni = freemason cheesy

see as d so called christian followers dey throw insult on u, when we all know say one of him boys for ota na confirmed freemason cheesy
d man ogboni still strong for dem head
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by kestolove95(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2018
frankdre:
you will never find peace for making such comments... Even unbelievers know that Bishop was a true man of God
true man of God dat know wen he will die..i hail o
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by alklas(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2018
I was in (class)primary school then wen we heard d painfull news .d lord knows best
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by jacqo: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
She dey bleashed, See her fingers
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by gwama: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am not a follower of TB Joshua, but I did not understand why this Bishop Idahosa had so much hate for him ?? For a great man of God who must be guided by the love of his neighbor, it is inadmissible. I think it's this hate that's causing his death. RIP
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by gwama: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
For a day of recollection, she look like daughter of Jezabel undecided undecided
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
kestolove95:
true man of God dat know wen he will die..i hail o
you are a fool, can't talk with fools
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Really? What rules do unbelievers use to conclude that Idahosa was a true man of God?

As for the curse you made on that poor girl for the freedom of expression, it shall go back upon your head in hundred folds. I can't understand the sort of Christians we have nowadays who enjoy making curses like babalawos. Many of you do not even show face when Christ is being ridiculed but as soon as a pastor is mentioned, you will start making curses.

Until you ask for forgiveness, the curse you made will be on your own head and nothing will be able to lift it.

Another slay queen trying to gain popularity or perhaps a dude that poses as a hypocrite
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Really? What rules do unbelievers use to conclude that Idahosa was a true man of God?

As for the curse you made on that poor girl for the freedom of expression, it shall go back upon your head in hundred folds. I can't understand the sort of Christians we have nowadays who enjoy making curses like babalawos. Many of you do not even show face when Christ is being ridiculed but as soon as a pastor is mentioned, you will start making curses.

Until you ask for forgiveness, the curse you made will be on your own head and nothing will be able to lift it.

come lick my ass
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by ArcToyin(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2018
kestolove95:
ogboni tins
I believe you are old enough to use brain
Re: Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum by LaudableXX: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2018
docadams:
Idahosa was the pioneer of miracles, i mean arrangee miracles. Back then, Chief Ebohon, the Chief priest of Benin traditional religion announced to the whole world that Benin kingdom was to host the council of witches and wizard worldwide. This made Idahosa to make an unsavory comment. Ebohon then warned the envagelist to not allow him tell the whole world what transpires in the night whenever they hold meetings. Invariably he accused Idahosa of being a member of the coven.So the matter just died like that. Since then my opinion of these self acclaimed men of God changed forever.
Chai! You sabi lie, o! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.