Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State (1781 Views)

President Buhari Orders Import Waivers For 3 Modular Refineries / Modular Refineries To Be Commissioned By December - Ibe Kachikwu Reveals / Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 12:30am On Mar 14, 2018
Photo: Leadership
Oil refinery
By Jeremiah
The Federal Government is making progress on the establishment of modular refineries with the arrival of one set of package shipment already in the country and undergoing Customs clearance.

The Niger Delta Inter-Ministerial Committee, chaired by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, informed members at its presentation meeting in Abuja that the refinery would be installed in Delta.

A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Vice President on Saturday indicated that another set of refinery equipment would arrive the country in April and would be installed in Rivers.

The operation of the modular refineries would include the involvement of communities where they are located.

Osinbajo said this would ensure that communities benefit directly from the refineries which would help create jobs and engage youths in the region.

NAN recalls that in December 2017, the Inter-Ministerial Committee received a report that 38 licensed privately-financed greenfield and mini-modular refineries' investors had so far indicated interests in the establishment of refineries in the region.

At that event, no fewer than 10 of the licensed investors were at an advanced stage of development.

Also, the NDDC reported at the meeting its progress in the implementation of its projects in the region.

It stated that in 2017, a total of 372 projects covering roads, bridges, electricity, water, amongst others, were completed by the commission.

The development projects include the 25.7 km Nembe-Ogbia road, which would be inaugurated soon; the construction of Otueke Internal roads in Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa; Kira Dere Mogho road and Bridge in Gokana LGA, Rivers.

It also includes the construction of Iselu-Okaigben-Idung-Boko-Onicha Ugbo road, in Edo/Delta States; the Orie Ukwu Amaoji market road, Isiala Ngwa North LGA, Abia State and the Ashikem-Ufono-Betwaswan road in Obudu, Cross River.

The Commission is also working with all related parties, including AMCON, to ensure the establishment of 6,000 barrels per day Amakpe modular refinery to be installed in Eket, Akwa Ibom State.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201803120023.html

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by anibirelawal(m): 12:40am On Mar 14, 2018
TRUE TO BE GOOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by kimjongJezebel: 12:44am On Mar 14, 2018
You guys have taken propaganda and lies to a shameless level.

Tell me where the ship you posted is berthed and its positioning, identification possibly No, let me go confirm it. I will confirm and report the cargo content. I've a lot of sailors friends on both Nigerian and international waters. A few are Marine Inspectors as well. I read Marine Engr myself. So doing that wouldn't be difficult.

Waiting...

5 Likes

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2018
anibirelawal:
TRUE TO BE GOOD.

We will get there

I believe pmb before election

Still does

N will continue to do

He match his words with action

PDP online miscreants hates him coz he blocked their croocked , fraudulent and dubious way of looting our Commonwealth as a nation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by okosodo: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

We will get there

I believe pmb before election

Still does

N will continue to do

He match his words with action

PDP online miscreants hates him coz he blocked their croocked , fraudulent and dubious way of looting our Commonwealth as a nation
Do you know what a modular refinery is?

1 Like

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 1:10am On Mar 14, 2018
okosodo:

Uncle lecturer

Teach me

But please don't teach me nonsense
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2018
okosodo:

"This will not only provide a legal job and source of income for the populace, but also contribute to our national productivity,’’ he said.
The Federal Government had disclosed plans to restructure activities of illegal oil miners in the Niger Delta into consortia." By kachikwu

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2017/04/26/modular-refineries-minister-lists-benefits-to-n-delta/
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Tell me where the ship you posted is berthed and its positioning, identification possibly No, let me go confirm it. I will confirm and report the cargo content. I've a lot of sailors friends on both Nigerian and international waters. A few are Marine Inspectors as well. I read Marine Engr myself. So doing that wouldn't be difficult.

Waiting...

Did you observed that I have Zero Tolerance For Online PDP miscreants ?

Most especially inexperienced ones .

1 Like

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by naijaking1: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:
Oil refinery
By Jeremiah
The Federal Government is making progress on the establishment of modular refineries with the arrival of one set of package shipment already in the country and undergoing Customs clearance.

The Niger Delta Inter-Ministerial Committee, chaired by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, informed members at its presentation meeting in Abuja that the refinery would be installed in Delta.

A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Vice President on Saturday indicated that another set of refinery equipment would arrive the country in April and would be installed in Rivers.

The operation of the modular refineries would include the involvement of communities where they are located.

Osinbajo said this would ensure that communities benefit directly from the refineries which would help create jobs and engage youths in the region.

NAN recalls that in December 2017, the Inter-Ministerial Committee received a report that 38 licensed privately-financed greenfield and mini-modular refineries' investors had so far indicated interests in the establishment of refineries in the region.

At that event, no fewer than 10 of the licensed investors were at an advanced stage of development.

Also, the NDDC reported at the meeting its progress in the implementation of its projects in the region.

It stated that in 2017, a total of 372 projects covering roads, bridges, electricity, water, amongst others, were completed by the commission.

The development projects include the 25.7 km Nembe-Ogbia road, which would be inaugurated soon; the construction of Otueke Internal roads in Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa; Kira Dere Mogho road and Bridge in Gokana LGA, Rivers.

It also includes the construction of Iselu-Okaigben-Idung-Boko-Onicha Ugbo road, in Edo/Delta States; the Orie Ukwu Amaoji market road, Isiala Ngwa North LGA, Abia State and the Ashikem-Ufono-Betwaswan road in Obudu, Cross River.

The Commission is also working with all related parties, including AMCON, to ensure the establishment of 6,000 barrels per day Amakpe modular refinery to be installed in Eket, Akwa Ibom State.

Nice ship bringing in dollar bills to make one = one dollar!!!
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by usba: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2018
We are not happy - Cownu's zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by OneCorner: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2018
why can't they open one in owerri, arochukwu or enugu...
must everything be south south?
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by kimjongJezebel: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

Did you observed that I have Zero Tolerance For Online PDP miscreants ?

Most especially inexperienced ones .

Let me give you a little hint about myself. In 1993 when Chief MKO Abiola came to campaign, I was in the stadium to welcome him. You can see that you're a toddler in politics.

I ask you again to please kindly tell me where the ship you posted is berthed and its positioning, identification possibly No, let me go confirm it. I will confirm and report the cargo content. I've a lot of sailors friends on both Nigerian and international waters. A few are Marine Inspectors as well. I read Marine Engr myself. So doing that wouldn't be difficult.

Waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 1:47am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Let me give you a little hint about myself. In 1993 when Chief MKO Abiola came to campaign in my State, I was in the stadium to welcome him. You can see that you're a toddler in politics.

I ask you again to please kindly tell me where the ship you posted is berthed and its positioning, identification possibly No, let me go confirm it. I will confirm and report the cargo content. I've a lot of sailors friends on both Nigerian and international waters. A few are Marine Inspectors as well. I read Marine Engr myself. So doing that wouldn't be difficult.

Waiting...

Do your political brouhaha started in hope 93 ?

You have a long way to catch up

If anything happens to those containers either damaged or bombed you and your so called wailer sailors friend will be held responsible
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by CodeTemplar: 1:59am On Mar 14, 2018
I hope this isn't politically motivated.
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by kimjongJezebel: 2:03am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

Do your political brouhaha started in hope 93 ?

You have a long way to catch up

If anything happens to those containers either damaged or bombed you and your so called wailer sailors friend will be held responsible

Hahahahaha... sarrki, you're a comedian who shouldn't be taken seriously. I see all your posts on nairaland as comic relief.

One only wonders how your obvious lies and grossly deceitful and propaganda threads and those of NgeneUkwuenu=IkpuNu= Lauretta Anochie usually make front page.

Nairaland thinks Buhari's regime will last forever, no wahala

4 Likes

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by naijaking1: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Let me give you a little hint about myself. In 1993 when Chief MKO Abiola came to campaign in my State, I was in the stadium to welcome him. You can see that you're a toddler in politics.

Waiting...

I told everybody, the ship is carrying US dollar bills, meant for every supporter of the demented old man Buhari, especially those whose duty in Buhari Movement Campaign is to post thrash on N/L as their daily job to feed their hungry families.
If you look closely, you'll see those newly minted dollar bills flying off the ship as it sails towards Nigeria!
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by UDUJ(m): 2:33am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Waiting...

Gullible Nigerians will easily believe this. They keep feeding us poo everyday angry
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 2:50am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Hahahahaha... sarrki, you're a comedian who shouldn't be taken seriously. I see all your posts on nairaland as comic relief.

One only wonders how your obvious lies and grossly deceitful and propaganda threads and those of NgeneUkwuenu=IkpuNu= Lauretta Anochie usually make front page.

Nairaland thinks Buhari's regime will last forever, no wahala

Be truthful to yourself

Nairaland is unbiased
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by kimjongJezebel: 2:55am On Mar 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Gullible Nigerians will easily believe this. They keep feeding us poo everyday angry

They can only deceive those who obviously require a lobotomy!
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 3:51am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

They can only deceive those who obviously require a lobotomy!

If in your state, there's no ongoing FG Project, come and identify yourself!
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by QuotaSystem: 4:02am On Mar 14, 2018
OneCorner:
why can't they open one in owerri, arochukwu or enugu...
must everything be south south?

I thought SE/SS were one and the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 4:06am On Mar 14, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I thought SE/SS were one and the same?

grin grin

Boss it seems you don't know

Enemies of state are cunny and diabolical in nature

1 Like

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by QuotaSystem: 4:11am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin

Boss it seems you don't know

Enemies of state are cunny and diabolical in nature

Attaché-by-force when convenient grin

You can say that again dear compatriot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by cool318(m): 4:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Singing Tuface song....

They want to tell us , another story again ehhhhhhh
They don come, with their another deceiving again oohhhhh

Sarrki, you know the rest.
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by sarrki(m): 4:43am On Mar 14, 2018
cool318:
Singing Tuface song....

They want to tell us , another story again ehhhhhhh
They don come, with their another deceiving again oohhhhh

Sarrki, you know the rest.

I have faith and hope that this country will be better
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 14, 2018
It shall not be well with liars.
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by cool318(m): 4:59am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

I have faith and hope that this country will be better

My Brother, it will but not with these crop of pathetic and unapologetic Liars.
cant we hear- Company A, Refinery B, Company XYZ has started Full production and it is evident in the society.

we keep hearing, we will, we Shall, Ready to take off, Commissioning of Projects that are Dead on Arrival.

It is very very Sickening

1 Like

Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by robotix: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Waiting...
don't mind them. They think we don't know that you can pay to have your news on any of these sites.
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by jidxin(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:

"This will not only provide a legal job and source of income for the populace, but also contribute to our national productivity,’’ he said.
The Federal Government had disclosed plans to restructure activities of illegal oil miners in the Niger Delta into consortia." By kachikwu

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2017/04/26/modular-refineries-minister-lists-benefits-to-n-delta/
o

Which Populace ...guy snap out of ur dream are u not a Nigerian?
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by Sirjamo: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Waiting...
When you eventually confirmed it's true and you feel like dying, I know someone who can help you with it, it's gonna feel like you were going to sleep
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by oyatz(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2018
If you believe this propaganda, then you can believe anything.
Re: Two Modular Refineries Arriving Ready For Installation In Delta & Rivers State by Olril18(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
sarrki:
Oil refinery
By Jeremiah

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

propaganda taken to new level..sarrki should take over from his uncle Lie Muhammed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra To Become The 1st State Implement The New FG Minimum Wage / Deleted / Political Godfatherism Kano Vs Lagos Template EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.