Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Effective Can Her Course Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Effective Can Her Course Be? (682 Views)

How Effective Can A Drug Be If It Has Expired Like 7 Months Ago....?? / How Effective Is Letter Of Recommendation For Federal Government Job / Forever Living Products For Men. How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Can Her Course Be? by kingjooo(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls nairalanders i need your advice on dis,i met a particular girl about 5 yrs ago and we've been getin along but i decided to tie the knot this year and problem has started coming in from my own mother that it will never happen in her presence,even to the point of her layin curses on me if i go ahead and marry her.pls guys help me out,i seriously need ur advice on dis because my fiancee is three months gone already.
Re: How Effective Can Her Course Be? by kingjooo(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls help me guys
Re: How Effective Can Her Course Be? by Desire18: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2018
Did ur mom tell u why she didn't want u to marry her. Is the reason justifiable, selfish, family background related etc. Was she awrae she is pregnant? Has she been telling u not to marry her before u put her in family way.

To ur question, if u r a child of God and u pray for God's leading He will pave way for u because parental consent is very important and biblical. She has went thru a lot for your sake but it your life we are talking about, it is u who will face the consequence of the decision make.
Re: How Effective Can Her Course Be? by kingjooo(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls guys i need ur contributions pls
Re: How Effective Can Her Course Be? by Donald3d(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Desire18:
Did ur mom tell u why she didn't want u to marry her. Is the reason justifiable, selfish, family background related etc. Was she awrae she is pregnant? Has she been telling u not to marry her before u put her in family way.

To ur question, if u r a child of God and u pray for God's leading He will pave way for u because parental consent is very important and biblical. She has went thru a lot for your sake but it your life we are talking about, it is u who will face the consequence of the decision make.
As much as I agree with some of what you have said .I just feel most parents are selfish , they keep using their position in our lives to blackmail us emotionally .If its done for the right reasons fine, but most times they do it for the very wrong reasons

2 Likes

Re: How Effective Can Her Course Be? by Orchid45: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
kingjooo:
Pls nairalanders i need your advice on dis,i met a particular girl about 5 yrs ago and we've been getin along but i decided to tie the knot this year and problem has started coming in from my own mother that it will never happen in her presence,even to the point of her layin curses on me if i go ahead and marry her.pls guys help me out,i seriously need ur advice on dis because my fiancee is three months gone already.
Her curses have no effect on you, you did her no wrong. Your only crime is deciding to choose your life partner yourself. If she fails to give you a good reason for not consenting to the union, ignore her and go ahead with the wedding. Her blessing does not immune your marriage to problems or break up.

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Man Takes A Taxi To His Parents' House, Falls Asleep On The Couch / Husband Beats Man Who Went To Burnaboy’s Concert With His Wife, Last Night / Pls What Can I Use For My Face Am Losing My Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.