Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo (25894 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A dream, as in, what I envision for myself. I don't want a replica of his house lol. But the style is similar to what I have in mind.

This is the house I'm currently look at for inspiration. More my style.

Listen Nostra, Look at something with a double staircase, something palatial.

Naturally the double stair case presents a default architecture of high ceilings for your sitting room, and you can stand on the indoor patio to look downwards at your guests, and it gives you the aura of a Goddess. The Cost of the construction is even cheaper as you eliminate much concrete works to present just an additional staircase. Always look at things based on first principles. Do not follow the crowd. Better life is cheaper.

There is nothing to do to achieve this than just loving it with all of your heart. And e go happen. Trust me on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by TourismMan(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2018
princeade86:
plantain woman

You are right. She was the one sending timaya to go hawk plantain which consequently gave timaya that inspiration to sing that track titled 'plantain boy'
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by TourismMan(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2018
favour101:
Make $3000-$6000 monthly by entering data. This platform has been around for a while and has made thousands of people financially stable.
What do you need to do?
Companies pay osmoney to make advert on the platform. And osmoney pays you for viewing the adverts. I think that's cool. In order to ensure that you have sufficient view of the adverts, you will required to enter a 4-digit number. You will earn 10 cents for every entry. Depending on your speed, you could earn 100-200$ in three hours. You don't need to do anything else, just enter figures and watch your money grow.
What's in it for me?
Two things
1. I want other people to make money
2. I will get 50% of the earning of anyone that registered through me in addition to my normal earnings. That is, if you register through my link ( pls do, cos that's the only way you can thank me for this info), and you make $3000 per month, $1500 dollars will be added to my account
How can you get your money?
You can get your money through Western Union, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
Follow the link below to register.
http://ohmoney.win/2486704321611/
Register start making some dollars

Hmmmmm, I no go talk.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Listen Nostra, Look at something with a double staircase, something palatial.

Naturally the double stair case presents a default architecture of high ceilings for your sitting room, and you can stand on the indoor patio to look downwards at your guests, and it gives you the aura of a Goddess. The Cost of the construction is even cheaper as you eliminate much concrete works to present just an additional staircase. Always look at things based on first principles. Do not follow the crowd. Better life is cheaper.

There is nothing to do to achieve this than just loving it with all of your heart. And e go happen. Trust me on this one.

Awwww, I love the last part of your post. Yes, it's going to happen some day. I believe.

Anyway, you have just given me a vision with your double staircase thing. I'm not sure if it's my style, but I kinda like the idea of feeling like a reining queen tongue

Thanks for the words of encouragement kiss
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by talk2percy(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Mama enjoy the money well well...u suffered for it
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awwww, I love the last part of your post. Yes, it's going to happen some day. I believe.

Anyway, you have just given me a vision with your double staircase thing. I'm not sure if it's my style, but I kinda like the idea of feeling like a reining queen tongue

Thanks for the words of encouragement kiss

This is NOT perfect, but it is something you can personalize to your taste. A touch of Gold and Silver here and there will call more money into your life.

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

This is NOT perfect, but it is something you can personalize to your taste. A touch of Gold and Silver here and there will call more money into your life.

I like it, but it's too sterile. It lacks the homely feel. It's more like a bachelor's pad if you ask me lol.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I like it, but it's too sterile. It lacks the homely feel. It's more like a bachelor's pad if you ask me lol.

That is why I said, personalize it with a touch of Gold and Silver. Visualize the Golden Pillars and Silver Linings. If you visualize kids driving indoors with their toys cars and then indoor mini pool by the side, then you will understand how Royalty Lives.

1 Like

Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

That is why I said, personalize it with a touch of Gold and Silver. Visualize the Golden Pillars and Silver Linings. If you visualize kids driving indoors with their toys cars and then indoor mini pool by the side, then you will understand how Royalty Lives.

Hmmmm, I like the way you think. Though our styles are a little different lol. I'm not showy. Golden pillars is a bit too gaudy for me, but you have given me something to consider. I like the expansiveness of your style though.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2018
people most important to me

my children 1st

my mother 2nd

my Wife 3rd

my father /siblings 4th

Biafra 5th

Nigerians Last
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by enyiaud: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Coldfeets: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2018
So this na the dem mama wey dey giv am plantain to sell...?

Ehyaaa!

This life really na eme ntughari.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Kingston6: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2018
Y en cm dy look en son like dis
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by igweboss: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2018
that is cool, i like that.....
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
itspzpics:
Singer Timaya Show off his Beautiful mother in this adorable photo. She tag her the love of her life. See screenshots below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/timaya-show-off-his-beautiful-mother-in-new-adorable-photo/

OYA OP CORRECT UR GRAMMAR BIKO. USE HE
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by delishpot: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Billyonaire:

Why make it a dream house ? You can get something better than that.

Abeg make him dream in peace na.
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by revpeter(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Odumanudo post=65823013][/quote]
ofure.. owain
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by revpeter(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
people most important to me

my children 1st

my mother 2nd

my Wife 3rd

my father /siblings 4th

Biafra 5th

Nigerians Last

WHO YOU HELP
Re: Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
revpeter:

WHO YOU HELP
tongue cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / New Photo Of Davido's Daughter, Imade / Dolapo Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Mo Abudu Step Out For 'Chief Daddy' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.