Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral (25953 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by chachacorner: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Developing News: Nigerian Embassy DENIES Visa To Goldie Harvey’s Husband- Detail

The Nigerian High Commission in London has allegedly denied Andrew Harvey a visa into the country.
Goldie’s husband was expected to arrive Nigeria this week to finalize his late wife’s burial plans with her family members. The widower,

Mr Harvey is already planning to re-apply at a different embassy so as to make it in time for the burial arrangements. – why was his visa denied?

A family member who pleaded anonymity disclosed that “we would have fixed a burial date but Andrew is the one keeping us waiting, so when Andrew returns to Nigeria, as without Andrew, we can’t proceed with the plans”

http://chachacorner.com/developing-news-nigerian-embassy-denies-visa-to-goldie-harveys-husband-details/
Well, I am thinking that their reason must be to avoid trouble or more tales or what do you think? Oh well…

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
on what basis are they denying him the visa?

hmm, nkan be, what kind of situation is this?

will prezo be there?

should prezo be the one attending her funeral in the capacity of spouse when her husband says he was married to her for 8 years?

not saying prezzo should not attend, just that it looks weird if the declared husband isnt allowed into the country.

unless there's something involved which the rest of us arent privy to.

8 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by mymadam(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
tpia@:

...should prezo be the one attending her funeral in the capacity of spouse when her husband says he was married to her for 8 years?

not saying prezzo should not attend, just that it looks weird if the declared husband isnt allowed into the country.

Spot on! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
naija!!!!!!

amazing country.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Scarpon(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
the guy face look scary
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by AmenJoan(f): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
When will the controversies end??
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
If he is rily her hussy den I dont see y he should be denied visa. Our embassy staff de craze?
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by graciella(f): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Front page again. Pls let this girl rest in peace.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Something is fishy about the whole thing leading to her death which most of us do not know.

You are married but there is a fo0l telling the whole world that he is in love with you...And your legal hussy does not give a DAMN. I can not comprehend this in Nigeria. All because of big brother,grammy and relationship. Rubbish!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by topsyking: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
wow...i no no say goldie marry a whitey o...
something dey happen for this country....so she dey marry before and still dey enter anoda man ...
na wa o....well...maybe the whitey 'Dicken' no sweet again....or wat do u think
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Freiburger(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpia@:

hmm, nkan be, what kind of situation is this?

will prezo be there?

should prezo be the one attending her funeral in the capacity of spouse when her husband says he was married to her for 8 years?

That's Naija for you.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
With our current security problems, Nigeria embassy abroad will think twice before granting foreigners visa into the country. They had better deny him visa than face international embarrassment if he gets kidnapped or "bokoed"

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by doctorcollabo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
I tire 4 dis country o smh
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by sexybash(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
the girl no just want gree go, controversy before in life and extra controversy in death
Goldie RIP

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by CeCeBillz(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ok
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by elampiro(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
This is no news because the reason for denying him visa is not stated.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by ignis: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why are they denying him Visa?
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by momodub: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
watin de happen pls give him visa now abi na fake oyinbo

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Freiburger(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
momodub: watin de happen pls give him visa now abi na fake oyinbo
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
And the drama continues.

How are we even sure he was denied?

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by hustla242: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Where did it say he was denied a Visa?
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by dplomaticVal: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why would the man still border himself to attend d funeral of the woman who he formally divorced?......I strongly believ dt d restless spirit of Goldie is huntin him!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
My younger sister gave birth in the UK, my mother was denied visa to visit them and help her nurse the baby.
sometimes it's good to see this oyibo people denied visa or even deported back to their countries.

R.I.P Susan Harvey

11 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by JimmyBoy1: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Isn't suppose to have a Nigerian passport or at least a Residence permit, being married to a Nigerian for more than 5 years?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by bigx(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nigeria is progressing, so we can now deny visas grin

10 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by azukaazuka: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
oh no
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by boron10(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
So Nigeria embassy can actually deny someone visa? Like seriously, does this man require a visa before visiting naija? With the degree of our border's porosity, i believe the most sensible thing he should have done is to apply for Niger rep, benin rep or cameroun visa. And then take a bus from any of these countries to wherever he wants to go in nigeria.

He does not even need a passport to come here. Naija is the easiest country in the world to visit.

8 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nonsense, other country dey deny us visa wen we won go mek beta moni e come be burial visa my own peepz dey deny oyibo

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by chocopearl(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
What is really happening
Why all these consequences surrounding Goldie's death, permit me to say dat she lived a very complicated life. We d living ve alot to learn frm dis.
I pray she finds peace.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why are y'all assuming\concluding he was denied? The article makes it clear it is only an allegation

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by theripper3: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
Baba, take flight enter Ghana, from ther enter ABC to naija to boycott yeye Naija Visa.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by 2sa2: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
What is the 419/gold digger coming to do? he was no where to be found when Goldie was alive, she never referred to him in her life time(not even once), now she is dead, he wants to be associated with her in death. I must commend those that have denied him visa. sad

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Becomes Part Of Cîroc X Moschino Collaboration (photos) / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians / Leo Reacts As Cee-C Receives Acid Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.