Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim (16947 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by ArcGibson(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere, They just want to steal from people sha using the name of God and mislead for self interest. Who do we want to run to! Except God Himself. My people be wise o!

The one we thought could free the sheeple now appears to be an antichrist.

What's the difference between him and those pastors that call themselves and use the name of God to steal from people.

I fear judgement day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by mckazzy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
you have nothing to say again to buttress ur falsehood.

rejoice4eva:
Mr Hypocrite. Ride on
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by salesforce: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Bhol28: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
End time talk,continue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by somehow: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
I read through 4 pages and no one could refute the 2 Bible scriptures he quoted.

Do we truly have Christians in Nigeria or church goers/pastor worshippers?

Are these 2 Bible quotations wrong? If yes, can you quote the right ones?

Black people!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by NairaMaster1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
shocked
Cheap attention seeker at it again!

Must you be against the work of God?

Must you attack the anointed ones?

MUST YOU! MUST YOU!! MUST YOU!!!

Remember, Very soon we will hit rainy season and the thUNDER that will fire your mouth is loading.... angry

Thank you.
Let him try this in Islam and see how far.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by freshboi88: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
princetom1:
Freeze had been making sense before bt this one is out of his anus... Na only drink dey these night clubs?
Him brain no collect fuel this time, the last time i checked, night club is more synonymous with prostitutes, strippers, weed and oda bad vices, dan alcohol... If i wanna take alcohol, i sit down with my niggas and enjoy with correct meat, pepper soup or fish... No be where we dey go commit sin join the one wey we dey commit every day

So if bad tons dey happen for club, make pple no go club again??.....bad tons dey happen for d world too nah, so because of tht make we all delete ourslf from d world nah.....abeg were bad tin no dey happen??....dnt b surprise tht. D evil happening inside d church is worse thn d one happening inna club

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Andy2274: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
In as much as I am not for or against this freeze guy......the guy gave instances and bible quotations in his write up and defence so if you are criticizing him you have to counter his opinion with the same bible. Not just calling him a fool or whatever but rather refer him to the bible or you better keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Andy2274: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
somehow:
I read through 4 pages and no one could refute the 2 Bible scriptures he quoted.

Do we truly have Christians in Nigeria or church goers/pastor worshippers?

Are these 2 Bible quotations wrong? If yes, can you quote the right ones?

Black people!
. The same question I asked above. All self acclaimed church goers here are calling him different names but nobody have come up with a bible verse to counter his write up. This shows you the level of follow follow christians we have in our so called too religious Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by mandate12: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
salbis:
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad. Take am easy, my advise.

Now this is rare wisdom! Spot on

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by princetom1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
freshboi88:

So if bad tons dey happen for club, make pple no go club again??.....bad tons dey happen for d world too nah, so because of tht make we all delete ourslf from d world nah.....abeg were bad tin no dey happen??....dnt b surprise tht. D evil happening inside d church is worse thn d one happening inna club

Face the topic at hand... Someone like me, u can't find me in a club, simply for the vices... U know in a club, anything is allowed. As long as una no kill person
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
shocked
Cheap attention seeker at it again!

Must you be against the work of God?

Must you attack the anointed ones?

MUST YOU! MUST YOU!! MUST YOU!!!

Remember, Very soon we will hit rainy season and the thUNDER that will fire your mouth is loading.... angry

And who annointed them?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by farem: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Zanas:
This guy has started to show his true colour. He is from the devil and not from God. Antichrist Freeze

Hmmn... The useful fools ( claim to be Christian) have been deceived into taking the mark of the beast by supporting this guy just because he didn't start with their denomi
Now that he has taken on the Lord Jesus himself, calling him anything by twisting the scriptures, you are awaken.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by freshboi88: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
princetom1:

Face the topic at hand... Someone like me, u can't find me in a club, simply for the vices... U know in a club, anything is allowed. As long as una no kill person

Whtever is done in a club can be done any where
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And who annointed them?
your heavenly father..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
[)uote author=Papyk post=65827939] [s]Daddy Freeze is not against the work of God and i dont know who you are calling anointed, I hope they are not those thieves who use your 10% , first fruit ( January salary) and ) offering to build a schhool and many of their members children cannot attend or those ones tha

t used your money to buy private jets and pack them at airport and still continue to collect money to pay for the packing and maintenance or the one that bought ambulance for hospital in Israel why his church does not have one here in Nigeria? please let know the anointed men of God you are referring to please? Please my dear, God can choose anybody to preach his word and after i listened to Daddy freeze, 1 am 1000% sure God sent him to deliver his people from this selfish and terrible people your are calling anointed men of God[/s][/quote]

Next person please.... undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
your heavenly father..
grin grin grin.

The Europeans, Indians n Chinese have all gone into the heavens n no one lives there.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
mckazzy:
If truly the so called men of God were ordained by God himself, why wait for rainy season before sending a thunder down to fire daddy freeze??

You need to stop being a sheeple.

As long as i'm not in support of what freeze wrote up there, does not mean ur daddy G.O's re righteous.

undecided

Hypocrite spotted!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:
grin grin grin.

The Europeans, Indians n Chinese have all gone into the heavens n no one lives there.
angry

I rebuke you for saying this...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
angry

I rebuke you for saying this...

Rebuker.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by princetom1(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2018
freshboi88:

Whtever is done in a club can be done any where

Why are u trying too hard? Is like saying, going to sambisa to look for trouble and staying at home to look for trouble us same. One thing is sure, u wount make it back from sambisa while u can be alive @ home.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by freshboi88: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
princetom1:

Why are u trying too hard? Is like saying, going to sambisa to look for trouble and staying at home to look for trouble us same. One thing is sure, u wount make it back from sambisa while u can be alive @ home.

How does ur example relate... Na wah o. Pple dey o. Pple drink in club, drinking can happen nywere, pple smoke n club, dey can do it nywere else, pple romance n clubs, u can do tht right n ur room, pple have quickes n club can be done under a stair case, an uncompleted building, inside a car.

Pple still go to club, dance, and do nothing of this bad tins and go home just like tht.......stop been an hypocrite. It's not everyone tht goes to club tht comes back with a prostitute
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim by princetom1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
freshboi88:

How does ur example relate... Na wah o. Pple dey o. Pple drink in club, drinking can happen nywere, pple smoke n club, dey can do it nywere else, pple romance n clubs, u can do tht right n ur room, pple have quickes n club can be done under a stair case, an uncompleted building, inside a car.

Pple still go to club, dance, and do nothing of this bad tins and go home just like tht.......stop been an hypocrite. It's not everyone tht goes to club tht comes back with a prostitute

Abeg, i no get liver for these argument. Between, what does darkness have to do with light? If u wount eat something, why smell it? Says a yoruba adage. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.