Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) (27574 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by comos: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Even the Oba is a little above his subject in terms of riches
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
jashar:

My dear, that's the sad case of Nigeria for you...

Nigeria is in a state of Igi haga like Obahiagbon will say
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jwonder:
Brown Loof Republic
This is the END my brother.
We are finished .

POVERTY too much.
Chaiiiiiiii cry

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
There is definitely poverty in Nigeria , the governments have failed Nigeria time and time , oluwo well done jare . you are doing the best the best you can
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
All states in Nigeria have large of poorest people and most popular area is north. If you like to criticism this King and that means you can criticism Jesus christ by feeding thousands of people with Bread and fish. This is a Great King Ever in Nigeria , stop hating
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
lipsrsealed Na you sabi oh.

cheesy
badGEH cheesy wink
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by masteroguns(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Broda of our mumu don do...no light..no H2o,bt is sharing money..
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by omoelerin1: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry
This one wants to show us he lives outside the country.
Why come down to Lagos? You for go where they no dey beg for money.

No be beg you go beg for wherever you dey come from.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Killurself: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry
have you been to onisha before see how your family and friends begging for arms, forming fake blindness, singing different Christian music. You want to tell me that even in your community if the king are sharing money nobody is going to collect it?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by feelingthenigga: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Western union bug software for sell. Go back to the bank and retake your money sent few months/weeks ago. This software works like magic. Your MTCN will be renew, inbuilt MTCN tracker will show your money hasn't been picked. Contact me for more info.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
lilytender:

It's like you are already unfortunate in life. Can we all see why Awolowo used over 3,000,000 stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970? When you come back from your drug trafficking in Garbon, the thunder that will fire you is waiting patiently.

So Awo was such a cannibal!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
something like what
EvilChild:
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
then who will prostrate for you again
Nwodosis:
Why not teach them how to fish instead of given them fish?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
and what are you doing to unbleep it
Nenejeje:
see men and women old enough to be his father bending and portraying because of one thousand naira

this country is bleeped
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
what effort are you making to remove the shame
jashar:

500 niara....

what a damn shame...

if someone carries a bag of rice during election time, of course they would gladly sell their votes. I think politicians like the state of poverty in the land. It's the power they have to rule and they wield it well in the name of empathy...

ba****s.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
obas are not voted for
chiwex:
this is man is buying his votes
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
oya abolish na
see if those same ppl will not crucify you
Aguia:
This one is unfit to be king, making a complete embarrassment of his people....undecided

This is why i say certain kings should be brought to the level of Chiefs or land owning families. All these kings that did not sit with the British during the colonial era should be scrapped! If the institution itself cannot be abolished entirely.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
oya abolish na
see if those same ppl will not crucify you

Them no reach....undecided
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
why not
are they too old to learn
98 yr old just completed high school
56 yr old read medicine
70 yr old read law
lexylee:

The king should teach a 70yrs old grandpa or ma....how to fish? Don’t worry na God is watching you in 4D
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
can't give what he doesn't have
Enemyofpeace:
Is that the best he has to offer his people? What happened to investment?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
whatchu go'n do 'bout it
gypsey:
This primitive, Achaic, Ignorant and Illiterate mentality of sharing pittance and pennies in public, by bald old fools who believes that they are so wealthy in nigeria needs to stop!

It's so demeaning, It's a very Appauling and sefish way of keeping poor Nigerians so poor and even poorer, by treating them in this Derogatory manner. and that makes it easy to brainwash and keep them Ignorant further!

It's Embarrassingly Appauling! angry

I blame the poor Illiterates who worship these Backward goons!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
whatchu go'n do 'bout it
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense? undecided
so the usual,nothing
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aguia:

Them no reach....undecided
try am
even military no risk am
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
try am
even military no risk am

Yinmu!

Them no mean am..
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Aguia:

Yinmu!

Them no mean am..

neither do you and your nose
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by jashar(f): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what effort are you making to remove the shame

There's a branch of Economics called Development Economics; which is broad and tackles a lot of issues.

I currently function in the health economics space where I help people loose weight which in turn improves their productivity and output.
If s person ain't healthy, even with a low budget everything you're telling that person named wash.
I have worked with a DFID project called DEEPEN, improving the BDS of low cost private schools.

I volunteer in a youth organisation where we help aspiring Young Minds go to higher institution amongst other.

An empowered mind is one of the greatest assets anyone could ever possess.

Should I send you my resume?
undecided

undecided
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
jashar:

There's a branch of Economics called Development Economics; which is broad and tackles a lot of issues.

I currently function in the health economics space where I help people loose weight which in turn improves their productivity and output.
hahahahahahahaha you believe your own shpiel hahahahahahaha

If s person ain't healthy, even with a low budget everything you're telling that person named wash.
I have worked with a DFID
stop the press
you work for nwo so game over here
project called DEEPEN, improving the BDS
speaka da english(i can already see you not helping,just think you are
of low cost private schools.

I volunteer in a youth organisation where we help aspiring Young Minds go to higher institution amongst other.

An empowered mind is one of the greatest assets anyone could ever possess.
our higher institutions do not empower anything
they crush it completely

Should I send you my resume?
undecided

undecided
don't bother i've read enough
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by jashar(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
hahahahahahahaha you believe your own shpiel hahahahahahaha stop the press
you work for nwo so game over here speaka da english(i can already see you not helping,just think you are our higher institutions do not empower anything
they crush it completely don't bother i've read enough

Apparently, a lost cause... � bye ya
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
jashar:

Apparently, a lost cause... � bye ya
you are the lost cause my dear
oyinbo using you to enslave your own
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so the usual,nothing
you still made no sense!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
gypsey:
you still made no sense!
i did
you did not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies / Wolof People / 20 Interesting Facts About The Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.