Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) (27542 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2018
A first class Yoruba traditional ruler in Osun State, the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi, caused a huge scene yesterday as he stormed his community, Iwoto distribute money to villagers. The aged people and others came out in their numbers to receive their own share of the 'blessing'.

Oluwo of Iwoland Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi shares money to villagers

Oba Akanbi who noted his office is the entire city of Iwo, said he moves his palace to anyone's house not minding his or her status.

This is coming after the monarch adopted full Emir regalia and jettisoned his regular Yoruba dress. The monarch also banished some idols, particular the popular one that has been in the palace since time immemorial.

Oba Akanbi relocated the palace popular idol to another shrine in the town and resettled it there.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/oluwo-of-iwoland-oba-abdulrasheed-adewale-akanbi-shares-money-to-villagers.html

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by EvilChild: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2018
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2018
Why not teach them how to fish instead of given them fish?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2018
This is poverty in 3-dim! When will citizens be free from this nonsense? cool I can't believe this is happening in this age and time.... This shows that poverty is still ingrained in our rural settlements and citizens would have to depend on the ruling and political class for survival.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by BrokenTV: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2018
There is serious poverty in the land.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy

He did well,i will never condemn this act of kindness,thank you sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nenejeje(f): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2018
see men and women old enough to be his father bending and portraying because of one thousand naira

this country is bleeped

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by sammytune(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
Nyc gesture seeing dis makes me plays God's plan

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2018
With the facial expression of the traditional ruler, one might mistake him for a "Skull miner"

The roof is always BROWN....

You dey do good, you nor dey smile, which kain good be that?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
dainformant:
A first class Yoruba traditional ruler in Osun State, the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi, caused a huge scene yesterday as he stormed his community, Iwoto distribute money to villagers. The aged people and others came out in their numbers to receive their own share of the 'blessing'.

Oluwo of Iwoland Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi shares money to villagers

Oba Akanbi who noted his office is the entire city of Iwo, said he moves his palace to anyone's house not minding his or her status.

This is coming after the monarch adopted full Emir regalia and jettisoned his regular Yoruba dress. The monarch also banished some idols, particular the popular one that has been in the palace since time immemorial.

Oba Akanbi relocated the palace popular idol to another shrine in the town and resettled it there.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/oluwo-of-iwoland-oba-abdulrasheed-adewale-akanbi-shares-money-to-villagers.html

Yahoo yahoo oba

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2018
Thumbs up OBA!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Jwonder(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Brown Loof Republic grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by jashar(f): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2018
Nenejeje:
see men and women old enough to be his father bending and portraying because of one thousand naira

this country is bleeped

500 niara....

what a damn shame...

if someone carries a bag of rice during election time, of course they would gladly sell their votes. I think politicians like the state of poverty in the land. It's the power they have to rule and they wield it well in the name of empathy...

ba****s.

9 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by omusiliyu(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2018
He was sent by Omisore...

Osun decides....
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by chiwex(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
this is man is buying his votes

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Kenkuss(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Waitin concern me

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Chaii Africans which way?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind and wallpaper
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Dreambeat: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Wow.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2018
This one is unfit to be king, making a complete embarrassment of his people....undecided

This is why i say certain kings should be brought to the level of Chiefs or land owning families. All these kings that did not sit with the British during the colonial era should be scrapped! If the institution itself cannot be abolished entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:
The Oduduwa descendants love money alot but there are fucking lazy to work for the money...
Any time I'm back to Nigeria and come down to Lagos all I'll be hearing is "egbon twale" " egbon double twale" "chairman i hail or show your boys love" and shits.
These guys beg alot, why can't these set of people just get something doing instead of automatically turning everybody to chairman, egbon and boss overnight angry
Guy,maintain ur level for dere
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind and wallpaper
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by jollyjarkofgod: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2018
EvilChild:

On point

6 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2018
pls @ op, which first class Yoruba oba? who dash am.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Tot they said this man is a fraudster. Efcc never grab am?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by python1: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2018
[s]
Nwodosis:
Why not teach them how to fish instead of given them fish?
[/s]
Always repeating same old craps even where it is very unnecessary. How do you teach old men how to fish? How many of the old men in your village have you taught how to fish?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Shares Money To Villagers (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

He did well,i will never condemn this act of kindness,thank you sir.
But you were laughing and I know something is behind that laughter lipsrsealed cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos / Court Restrains Oluwo Of Iwo From Presiding Over Eid Prayers, Jumat Service / 20 Interesting Facts About The Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.