Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ladies Please I Need Your Brain Work And Guyz Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please I Need Your Brain Work And Guyz Too (609 Views)

Ladies Please Don't Do This On Sunday..(pix) / Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please I Need Your Brain Work And Guyz Too by octus2008(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
hi
i met a very nice girl i mean take home to mama in school whom i took as a sister,before long we were always together,now this sis we got real close and decided to express our feelings for each other,i like her and would love to fall in love with her,she is in love with me ,she told me,now she is annoyed that i told her that i only have feelings that its not love.is it that she has met some one else or what.i love her but i dont want it to distract her am also scared of loosing her ,she is from a real wealthy home and am scared am not the standar expected in her home. inthe next 6 hours we will be on phone talking about what we are doin with our self i dont want to loose her,i just want to get it right with her ,am i doin the right thing by with holding my feelings i call her and tell her i do miss her,she wants to hear more but am scared deep down that i would loose her tthats why i want to be sure, i aint even got a job
Re: Ladies Please I Need Your Brain Work And Guyz Too by Cockyzy(m): 3:49am On May 01, 2010
Bro,i can only say this 'God providence is not coincidence'.Destiny will u bring u all the tin u nid 2 survive in this life.
Re: Ladies Please I Need Your Brain Work And Guyz Too by Nobody: 6:14am On May 01, 2010
If you think that it wouldn't hurt your friendship then yes.

If you think she will return the favour then yes.

If you are unsure that she will say yes then ask indirectly.

If you think and know she will say no then don't.
Re: Ladies Please I Need Your Brain Work And Guyz Too by jojo110(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2010
things which gonna happen will definitely happen
no one stop or change that

so don't worry
leave all your worries to god

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! President Yar'adua Is Dead Confirmed. / Does An Intelligent Partner Intimidate You? / What Do You Value In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.