Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs (39425 Views)

Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by tayoast(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2010
D blank:

Ramsey Noah shpuldnt be there.Hes got no six pack[all na so so fat].My fav is peter n paul.
wink wink
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by paddyman(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2010
Like the abs. Got to start trainning but can't do without eba, any hope?
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2010
Ambber:

The real normal six packers are Dbanj and Ikechukwu and of course Van vicker. Ramsey na 10packer with folds and that noise maker Jim Iyke lazy zero packer.

P square, malnourishment is not good for body buiding and your poses are from sexy, the rest in the pictures are just jokers tongue
Jim Iyke is a real noisemaker, no joke. grin

P-Square look like monkeys with all those tattoos, they look like bunch of retards that just got released from jail.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ayettymama(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2010
all the guys just have hard abs thier arms are untrained

except for ikechucku kaiii

konga abs is to die for hmm hmm hmmm!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by kevoh(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2010
grin  grin  grin  chei,I don die with lafta,most of d comments are just so funny, i don laff so tay tears dey comot for my eye!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by carino: 7:34pm On May 06, 2010
not bad
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by shilling(f): 6:14am On May 07, 2010
That picture on page 6 is one of the funniest things I've seen on NL in a while.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 10:37am On May 07, 2010
shilling:

That picture on page 6 is one of the funniest things I've seen on NL in a while.

You mean da pix of da guy doing the Psalms by lying in green pastures grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by morinino: 12:52pm On May 07, 2010
jim iyke is wowowow shocked his is so really no pear baby oil added
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by spikedcylinder: 1:17pm On May 07, 2010
Funniest thread ever!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by Ultrame(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2010
arkinses:

Oya wa gba tissue. As I'm naturally shy, and have my shirt on in these scene, I hope the lusciousness of the background can by analogy suggest the awesomeness that is my six pack

Mehnnnn! i can't take it anymore! i've been laughing all day and then this 'Adam in the garden of bush' comes up. What the hell is he doing lying in that bush anyway? Arkinses you nor try at all!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 5:39pm On May 07, 2010
Ultrame:

Mehnnnn! i can't take it anymore! i've been laughing all day and then this 'Adam in the garden of bush' comes up. What the hell is he doing lying in that bush anyway? Arkinses you nor try at all!

Not in da bush, but lying in green pasture grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ibabalol: 5:47pm On May 07, 2010
am not there yet though but what do y'all think

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 5:54pm On May 07, 2010
ibabalol:

am not there yet though but what do y'all think

Abeg go take agbada cover that malaria grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ibabalol: 5:56pm On May 07, 2010
Why you go do me like that now Mr. Carther
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 6:06pm On May 07, 2010
ibabalol:

Why you go do me like that now Mr. Carther

Make u see example of how 6 packs suppose be like grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ibabalol: 6:19pm On May 07, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

i could not help but laugh at that malaria part,
you funny no be small
but a little encouragement will be good,
its not easy to get six pack oh.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MrCartha: 7:07pm On May 07, 2010
ibabalol:

i could not help but laugh at that malaria part,
you funny no be small
but a little encouragement will be good,
its not easy to get six pack oh.

Just follow example as in da pix wink grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 11:52pm On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Jim Iyke is a real noisemaker, no joke grin

P-square look like monkeys with all those tattoos, they look like bunch of retards that just got released from jail.

angry angry angry who u calling retards.
FYI, the duo (Peter & Paul) are P-square together. While the good looking one with the sexy packs tongue is called Peter.
Btw his tattoo is okay kiss

ayettymama: all the guys have hard abs their arms are untrained except for ikechucku kaiii
konga abs is to die for hmm hmm hmmm!!!
lol you be real yoruba girl, the way you pronounce ikechucku is the same way u write it cheesy tongue
don't tell me u're already tripping over konga's abs, i dey fear you o, lol
[quote][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by nellaluv(f): 11:59pm On May 07, 2010
Mr. Cartha:
You mean da pix of da guy doing Psalms by lying in green pastures grin grin grin
i'm sure u're talking about da guy lying in the Garden of Eden waitin for eve to bring the forbidden apple. God he's comfortable, i'm jealous grin grin grin

ibabalol: am not there yet though but what do y'all think
www.nairaland.com/attachments/264557_for_the_chicks_jpg5447c00954f17805762c909951edc9a6
please go and cover ur bre_ast, i think i've seen enough for today, not even close to being there, abeg i no wan catch apollo grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/261036_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by tayoast(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2010
nellaluv:

please go and cover your bre_ast, i think i've seen enough for today, not even close to being there, abeg i no wan catch apollo grin grin

clown!!! heheheheheheheh
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ibabalol: 2:36am On May 08, 2010
nellaluv:

i'm sure u're talking about da guy lying in the Garden of Eden waitin for eve to bring the forbidden apple. God he's comfortable, i'm jealous grin grin grin
please go and cover your bre_ast, i think i've seen enough for today, not even close to being there, abeg i no wan catch apollo grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/261036_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
kai una don yab me too much today
anyway God dey,
i just need to intensify my pushups!!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by shotster50(m): 2:46am On May 08, 2010
All of una wey dey here dey tell people how their 6 packs suppose be like, wey una own??

@ Isrealite abeg no mind them, we need the work in progress photos lol.
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ikamefa(f): 5:34am On May 08, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ @ pixs what is that up dia? tongue
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by MissyB1(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2010
Mr. Cartha:

Lmao!!!

Nairalanders Go kill me . . . I say una Don kill me!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by wudd: 6:16pm On May 08, 2010
ibabalol:

kai una don yab me too much today
anyway God dey,
i just need to intensify my pushups!!

intensify pushups, lol, lmao, now i see why you dont have abs upon say you hold your breathe push your belle go in for that pic oh, push up sha,  learn from the agberos and area boys, get someone to be punching you in the stomach everyday, after eating correct akpu and banga soup, trust me, you cant go wrong.

or better still do sit ups, abs rollers, barbell rolling, and dont eat after 6pm.

naa the push up wey u dey do dey highlight those hoots you call chest. lol
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by ibabalol: 6:55pm On May 08, 2010
wudd:

intensify pushups, lol, lmao, now i see why you dont have abs upon say you hold your breathe push your belle go in for that pic oh, push up sha,  learn from the agberos and area boys, get someone to be punching you in the stomach everyday, after eating correct akpu and banga soup, trust me, you cant go wrong.

or better still do sit ups, abs rollers, barbell rolling, and dont eat after 6pm.

naa the push up wey u dey do dey highlight those hoots you call chest. lol

Thanks men, very encouraging, but i don't know about letting someone punch me in the stomach though. LOL
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by wudd: 7:02pm On May 08, 2010
lol, was just kidding bout the punching. grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by oyinda3(f): 1:38am On May 09, 2010

oh my days. . .
what's in his pants!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by peacettw: 9:02am On May 13, 2010
oyinda.:

oh my days. . .
what's in his pants!!!

[quote][/quote] The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want. He makes me to lie in green pastures, Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thy ROD Oh Lord is with me,
Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by swtdick(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2010
damn, hating's an astonishingly lucrative occupation here, look @ these fat nig%zz talkin shit, ibabalol and isrealite, y'all gewd, aleast u look fit unlike alota peeps runnin dey mouths here,
>>>>>>>>whatcha got??, amabout to laff ma nuts off, [color=#770077][/color]

Re: Nigerian Celebs And Six Pack Abs by kay4: 6:22pm On May 14, 2010
na wah o, wat kind of pix is dat of p square??lol, must u guys bother so much abt dis abs wahala, we'll still like u,dnt wori, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gifty And Her Mother At BBNaija Grand Finale / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death / Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.