Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex (7804 Views)

She Sat On My Laps With Her Nak3d Pv-ssy Which Led To Unplanned Quickiee / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by MetroBaba1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sit On The Couch, She Moves To The Bed, You Join Her.

Am I Clear?

Don't Be Half A Man

4 Likes

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Countersam(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Don't you have blue film to watch with her.

I have a solution to your problem but i need to demonstrate it, give me your address. Is the babe still there?

1 Like

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by lenghtinny(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
tabtabtab:
What happen to making friend with her... Getting to know her and see where it goes from their...

Note: best of friends makes a good lovers.

Don't treat her like a LovePeddler.... Instead treat her like queen and she will forever cherish and respect you.
I'm sure you are not talking about most Naija girls. Treat them like a queen and they will take you for a ride.
Why do you think the statement " Nice guys comes last" is very popular in this country.

1 Like

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ebuka2016:
shocked shocked

oya OP come sidon for chair make i give you nudgets of wisdom grin

first off, you have to show her you have interest in her as a person and not just her puss*y shocked

treat her very nicely, be very attentive to her. Now sit close to her. Put a romantic movie wey e be say dem Bleep small for the movie. While the movie is going on, discuss with her about what is happening in the movie. Give her subtle touches at strategic places once in a while. Bro never be afraid. Take everything as a joke. Take the plunge and never be afraid of the outcome. At this point of having created a sort of sexual tension, if na me i will go all out and touch her jokingly, what i mean is that i will be smiling cheapishly while confidently looking into her eyes and touching her sweet laps, i dont care whether she rejects or not. If she rejects am going to do it again like i did it before till i get into her sweet pants grin. Plz be funny, it helps.

Queensuccubus coman rate my advice jare tongue

cheesy grin grin

Nice...juz joke joke eehn.. tongue

Me too! I like jokes but don't run when i start my engine running coz i will make u sweat like u run for a thousand miles cheesy
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin grin a good examle of movie is KISS AND KILL//i know say boiz go rush download am
hehehehe grin

baht guy cheesy

make i rush go download am too...
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy grin grin

Nice...juz joke joke eehn.. tongue

Me too! I like jokes but don't run when i start my engine running coz i will make u sweat like u run for a thousand miles cheesy
hahahaha grin

you ehn...

You be bad girl shocked Bad girls know what to do and when to do it grin

goodnight baby! tongue
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:

hahahaha grin

you ehn...

You be bad girl shocked Bad girls know what to do and when to do it grin

goodnight baby! tongue

grin

I bet u go to a night "vigil" every Wednesday wink cheesy cheesy

Sleep tight but don't forget to wash that monstrous yam..i bet that's full of her muddy creamp!e grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by femi4: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Ebuka2016 can give u a lot of tipz on how to bang all types of loose cats...

A girl cannot visit a guy in peace again
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:
A girl cannot visit a guy in peace again

Why a girl will visit a man in his pad alone if only to chitchat ? tongue

Juz bcoz he got fanta and eggrolls abi? undecided
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by femi4: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Why a girl will visit a man in his pad alone if only to chitchat ? tongue

Juz bcoz he got fanta and eggrolls abi? undecided
Even if they coming from a restaurant?
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:
Even if they coming from a restaurant?

shocked

Aha! So after u treat her a pounded yam from a restaurant u wanna invite her in ur pad to tease her with yam abi? Juz to tease only...no be pounding... undecided
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by femi4: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Aha! So after u treat her a pounded yam from a restaurant u wanna invite her in ur pad to tease her with yam abi? Juz to tease only...no be pounding... undecided
Its called balance diet
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by mikool007(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
fubbyy:
A girl came to your house and you want to make a move, how do you do it? Do you just all of a sudden start touching her or what

Help me please, many girls have come and gone just like that
"many girls have come and gone like that" this one weak me o, i feel your pain bro

1 Like

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I bet u went to a night "vigil" every Wednesday wink cheesy cheesy

Sleep tight but don't forget to wash that monstrous yam..i bet that's full of her muddy creamp!e grin grin grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin

my veiny black dic*k will never rest or cease to explore till the day it rests in your ... lipsrsealed
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:

grin grin grin grin

my veiny black dic*k will never rest or cease to explore till the day it rests in your ... lipsrsealed

Aha..i will shout...EBUKA! EBUKA! EBUKA! EBUUUUUUKA! grin

1 Like

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Khd95(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2018
remove the couch,and let ur bed be the couch cheesy
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Frankicent(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
fubbyy:
A girl came to your house and you want to make a move, how do you do it? Do you just all of a sudden start touching her or what

Help me please, many girls have come and gone just like that

Lolz just tell her. " baby I want your totoro" she go give you ASAP. grin
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aha..i will shout...EBUKA! EBUKA! EBUKA! EBUUUUUUKA! grin
hahahahahaha grin grin grin
more like... OPEN IT! OPEN IT! OPEN IT! OPEN IIIIIIT!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Maxi112: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:
shocked shocked

oya OP come sidon for chair make i give you nudgets of wisdom grin

first off, you have to show her you have interest in her as a person and not just her puss*y shocked

treat her very nicely, be very attentive to her. Now sit close to her. Put a romantic movie wey e be say dem Bleep small for the movie. While the movie is going on, discuss with her about what is happening in the movie. Give her subtle touches at strategic places once in a while. Bro never be afraid. Take everything as a joke. Take the plunge and never be afraid of the outcome. At this point of having created a sort of sexual tension, if na me i will go all out and touch her jokingly, what i mean is that i will be smiling cheapishly while confidently looking into her eyes and touching her sweet laps, i dont care whether she rejects or not. If she rejects am going to do it again like i did it before till i get into her sweet pants grin. Plz be funny, it helps.

Queensucc..ubus coman rate my advice jare tongue
this won't work 1 bit, I trust some girl
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:

hahahahahaha grin grin grin

more like...
OPEN IT! OPEN IT! OPEN IT! OPEN IIIIIIT!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

Hahahahhaahah . actually i researched it and the true translation is SPREAD IT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Maxi112: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Getting a woman laid is the easiest thing to do, you don't need to force yourself, action speaks louder than voice, (1) flirt with her before her visit, tell her you sexual fantasies, ask about her in a subtle way, you must seal the deal before inviting her, be bold and confident. before then. Make her comfortable around you.
(2)strike a date. At your house, know about her favorite dish, buy or better still cook it for her. (for VIP alone oh, if na all this slay queen. Don't bother. Just buy condom and noodles)
(3) make sure you hug her at the bus stop or at your door step before her entrance.

(4) maintain eyes contact from the bus stop to your house, smile if caught off guard.

(5) hold her either her hands or waist, ask her how difficult it was locating your crib. Then proceed to complement her looks.

(6) ask her what she'd like to be offered, food, drink or fruits. Just be cool but keep the flirting coming.

(7)kiss her, regardless. Go slowly bruv!

Hope this help.
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Maxi112:
this won't work 1 bit, I trust some girl
cry
which one will work
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahhaahah . actually i researched it and the true translation is SPREAD IT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol..cheesy

so on the D day, when i wanna get down below i will be like, 'ebuka!' grin

wanna cuddle you right now tongue
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:

lol..cheesy

so on the D day, when i wanna get down below i will be like, 'ebuka!' grin

wanna cuddle you right now tongue

Hahahahahahahaha... grin grin cheesy

I wonder how u sound like when u speak that word grin..So ur real name is EBUKA? cheesy tongue
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahahahaha... grin grin cheesy

I wonder how u sound like when u speak that word grin..So ur real name is EBUKA? cheesy tongue
of course grin

Ebuka is actually a short form of the name 'Chukwuebuka'. It means 'God is big/great.'

the name is popular here in Nigeria, in Igbo land precisely.

Pple who bear the name EBUKA always have big montrous di*cks shocked

if you remove the E from ebuka and put O, you get something like this- 'O buka' meaning 'it is big/large' tongue grin grin
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:

of course grin

Ebuka is actually a short form of the name 'Chukwuebuka'. It means 'God is big/great.'

the name is popular here in Nigeria, in Igbo land precisely.

Pple who bear the name EBUKA always have big montrous di*cks shocked

if you remove the E from ebuka and put O, you get something like this- 'O buka' meaning 'it is big/large' tongue grin grin

Hahahahaa... grin
OBUKA is much sexier ooo..Sounds that greatness is chewable wink
I don't know about the Nigerian Tribe, as a foreigner's view for me y'all the same sha wink tongue
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Opentokwowledge: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
I remember one time I visited my Uncle from school grin His wife had these girls that work for her in her shop that usually come around to help at home. One of them is endowed in the frontals and her back side isn't something I don't like. We don't talk. Just side looks and short glimpses... One time, there was nobody at home and this girl had to come around to get things for the shop. Came in, didn't knock to find me lying bare chested and reading on the couch grin . She came in and didn't greet as usual. Just the usual short side look. I got up, followed her to the store and grabbed her boóbs... The rest is history undecided

I hope you've learnt one or two things?
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaa... grin
OBUKA is much sexier ooo..Sounds that greatness is chewable wink
I don't know about the Nigerian Tribe, as a foreigner's view for me y'all the same sha wink tongue
first time checking your profile, you look cute!

Learnt Singapore has the fastest Wi-Fi in the world shocked shocked what a great feet!

umm, yeah, we all should be the same but thats not the case, we speak different languages. Nigeria has more than 500 native languages, 11 languages are the major languages but English remains our official language.

I wish we all are actually the same shocked
it would make a whole lotta sense...

Lol @ 'greatness is chewable' lol... grin grin grin

from now on you can call me 'Obuka' shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

my 'greatness' is chewable, suckable and .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ebuka2016:

first time checking your profile, you look cute!

Learnt Singapore has the fastest Wi-Fi in the world shocked shocked what a great feet!

umm, yeah, we all should be the same but thats not the case, we speak different languages. Nigeria has more than 500 native languages, 11 languages are the major languages but English remains our official language.

I wish we all are actually the same shocked
it would make a whole lotta sense...

Lol @ 'greatness is chewable' lol... grin grin grin

from now on you can call me 'Obuka' shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

my 'greatness' is chewable, suckable and .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah...Singapore has the fastest WiFi in the world.& not only that u can access free WiFi in airport, trains, buses, malls, schools, hospitals, churches , restaurants , bars, government buildings, club house etc..U almost don't need a data here except ur in the park/ playground due to free access... grin

Singapore is a multicultural country sha but dominated by Chinese ppol..so many foreigners living here so the only way we understand each other here is to speak English... tongue
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yeah...Singapore has the fastest WiFi in the world.& not only that u can access free WiFi in airport, trains, buses, malls, schools, hospitals, churches , restaurants , bars, government buildings, club house etc..U almost don't need a data here except ur in the park/ playground due to free access... grin

Singapore is a multicultural country sha but dominated by Chinese ppol..so many foreigners living here so the only way we understand each other here is to speak English... tongue

wow shocked shocked your country is really 'Obuka' (this sentence is incorrect tho but i hope you understand wink)

i wonder when Nigeria will be like that grin

but its kinda strange that a country is dominated by immigrants other than the indigenes shocked shocked shocked

i wish the whole world speaks one language cheesy the whole world used to speak one language tho till something happened shocked ...

I also read somewhere that there was a budget surplus in Singapore, and the govt decided to give each citizen $300 shocked shocked shocked

thats a very huge amount here in Nigeria, more than 100k

well, we'll get there someday sha cheesy

there is a novel i want you to read: True Women

you'd fall in love after reading it tongue
Re: She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:15am On Mar 16, 2018
Ebuka2016:

wow shocked shocked your country is really 'Obuka' (this sentence is incorrect tho but i hope you understand wink)

i wonder when Nigeria will be like that grin

but its kinda strange that a country is dominated by immigrants other than the indigenes shocked shocked shocked

i wish the whole world speaks one language cheesy the whole world used to speak one language tho till something happened shocked ...

I also read somewhere that there was a budget surplus in Singapore, and the govt decided to give each citizen $300 shocked shocked shocked

thats a very huge amount here in Nigeria, more than 100k

well, we'll get there someday sha cheesy

there is a novel i want you to read: True Women

you'd fall in love after reading it tongue

Not a big fan of books.. grin
I cannot sit and juz read sha but thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why? / French Man: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest And Most Gullible In Africa / When A Beautiful Woman Reject You, Say This Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.