Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? (1030 Views)

Good Christian Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage. / I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by jadedlulu(f): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
i really dont go abt doin crazy stuff like this on a gud day but then i think on the scale of 1-10 am considered 11 wen we talk abt been totally mad. ok first things first, i want a brother who is ready to go into a serious relationship and has wat it takes to be there for a sister morally, physically, mentally and financially. i do not want any mommy's boy, daddy's rich boy, lord and mighty or cock sure boy. i just want some one who is honest, very funny in a humorous way not dorky way. i want some one who is self confident but wld never rub it all up in ur face, someone who is self dependent and doesnt go cryin to is mummy or daddy wen he is broke, can endure hard times without takin it out on someone else. all these av mentioned, is there actually some one like that out there? holla if u are there for real.
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by Ismail0071(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2010
U a moslem or christian? Ur age?
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by jadedlulu(f): 12:24am On May 01, 2010
a christain and am 24years old.
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by babadey(m): 3:15am On May 01, 2010
why are u so desperate?u dont want this,u want that undecided.i tink u should go to JUPITER,u'll find him there.
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by gbenga2000: 3:11pm On May 01, 2010
How can i get to meet u? And where do u reside/
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by funkybaby(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2010
Would you be interested in a man with kids?
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by na2day2(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2010
jadedlulu:

i really dont go abt doin crazy stuff like this on a gud day but then i think on the scale of 1-10 am considered 11 wen we talk abt been totally mad. ok first things first, i want a brother who is ready to go into a serious relationship and has wat it takes to be there for a sister morally, physically, mentally and financially. i do not want any mommy's boy, daddy's rich boy, lord and mighty or cock sure boy. i just want some one who is honest, very funny in a humorous way not dorky way. i want some one who is self confident but wld never rub it all up in your face, someone who is self dependent and doesnt go cryin to is mummy or daddy wen he is broke, can endure hard times without takin it out on someone else. all these av mentioned, is there actually some one like that out there? holla if u are there for real.

u r missing a couple of things sweet heart, 1st u gotta give ur location and where u are expecting this "mr right" to be @, if u just throw a dragnet out there hoping to catch sumtin, u will end up catching everything and filtering through them mess is not worth the time. 2ndly, what do u bring to the table, what are ur qualifications, why shld a guy consider u? 3rdly, u gotta put up a pic, with a pic, ppl will have an idea if they generally see u attractive and if they wanna try the r/s thingy with u. lastly, u gotta have some form of contact, not every1 will show their interest on a public forum. just my 2 cents wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by idifu(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2010
holla at d supaman luva and i'll cum rescue u from ur misery
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by jadedlulu(f): 3:25am On May 02, 2010
first things first, am so not desperate, but the the idea behind these forums, it to be able to meet ppl if not i dont see why ppl actually register. tell me dat a one point or the other one of u guys avnt made friends here. if wat i want out of this is more, then i dont see how it affects any other person apart from the other party who really wants to be involved. i think dat if there be another party dat really wants to me, wld try to know me with out been biased becos of a pic. these days, the easiest way ppl get scammed is with a pic. how are u sure dat the pic u want me to place on isnt fake? y not talk to me and try to get to know me?
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by Afamdman(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2010
Hi i like your words. It tells me quite a bit about you. And yes i will like 2 meet a lady like you. Mail me we'll take it from there. Afamdman@yahoo.com N.B i only ask one thing, that your genotype be A.A if not then it was nice dropping lines here, but i can't start anything with you cos am A.S and its not pretty having 2 leave some1 you have come 2 love. I don't want that 2 happen 2 me again.
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 02, 2010
@ op would have loved to be interested in u,but first what do u do? As in ur current status? Though i got all it takes as being independent(working class) but my family has got 50% stake in my decisions. Likewise im a pastor no partying,clubbing etc
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by lilrukevwe(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2010
@ jaded u talked of a lot of things that looked 2 true to be true I could be daft or I am reasoning like a typical nigeria but I wud luv us to hook up catch me on rukevwes@yahoo.com
Re: Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage, Interested? by deneut: 1:40pm On May 03, 2010
interesting,

(1) (Reply)

A Love That Knows No Boundary / Teach Me How To Make Friends On Nairaland / Hiv Poz Female Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.