Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities (15942 Views)

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Ladi4barce: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
In CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, LAW is now #1,000,000

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by SAMBARRY: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
See rules and regulations grin

How come they didn't mandate all females to wear blue bra and male students wear black boxer's since there is rule for everything
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by SAMBARRY: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
How about forking at the back of the mosque?what's the consequences of that?
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Awoo88: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angela876:

U BE BIGG FOOL. COW SENSE FALL ON U. BUHARI BOXERS FALL ON U
Why the thing pain you like dis
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by tksam(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
How about forking at the back of the mosque?what's the consequences of that?

Is it your forking

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by murmee: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
xynerise:
From the picture above, not wearing Hijab will also attract sanction
That goes without saying. The number one rule.
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by EnkayDezign4: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Why would i even let my children go to such schools

Like seriously, Why?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Rigel95(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

Do you have any observations on their boys?
Actually, I do but if you want to know, see me in camera.
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Icon79(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen!

O pari

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Awoo88: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angela876:

I Talk true E PAIN well. I AM IN ETERNAL PAINMENT
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Kdon2: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blessed200016:
outward look sometimes is an inverse of inward look.

Imagine u never had mind of fornication then u ve a lady wearing fitted top and exposed skirt close to u in lecture room or bending down to ve pen

Ladies wey wear hijab men still dey follow them fornicate plenty for north! Na by wearing hijab men no go fornicate? Abeg make we hear word no!!
From personal experience,na babes wey dey wear hijab dey f..ck pass. Go al hikma n see wonderful
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Blessed200016: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kdon2:

Ladies wey wear hijab men still dey follow them fornicate plenty for north! Na by wearing hijab men no go fornicate? Abeg make we hear word no!!
From personal experience,na babes wey dey wear hijab dey f..ck pass. Go al hikma n see wonderful
those are the ones that do not follow the doctrine. In short they aint Islam
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Lanjonath(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
lmfao, na so... those who misbehave y'all are quick to say they aint Islam but you fail to do so for other religions, the hypocrisy in that statement though.

Blessed200016:
those are the ones that do not follow the doctrine. In short they aint Islam
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by factwriter(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
jakeFrost:
Does all this rules and regulations stops them from producing a dullard like the present president

No! But it has helped them to produce around 80% of the Nigeria's president.

A feat your clan may never achieve even with all your supposed education and enlightenment.

Comprehend
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by MarieSucre(f): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Rigel95:
Actually, I do but if you want to know, see me in camera.
No you can type it here just as you typed those for girls.
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by MarieSucre(f): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2018
HigherEd:

Go to christian school na

Why should I go to a Christian school? Why do you feel the need to reply with an irrelevant statement?
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Vicilo(m): 1:47am On Mar 15, 2018
So they have rules and regulations which must be respected and they can't respect the rules and regulations guiding other institutions and organizations. Religious fanaticism is d reason why Africans especially Nigeria isn't moving forward or developing. How can Hijab solve any economy, power, security and health problems in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Rigel95(m): 5:34am On Mar 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

No you can type it here just as you typed those for girls.
hey why you mad fix your face....or are ye one of them? **winks**
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by HigherEd: 6:11am On Mar 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Why should I go to a Christian school? Why do you feel the need to reply with an irrelevant statement?
E ma binu o. No vex at all
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by factwriter(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Vicilo:
So they have rules and regulations which must be respected and they can't respect the rules and regulations guiding other institutions and organizations. Religious fanaticism is d reason why Africans especially Nigeria isn't moving forward or developing. How can Hijab solve any economy, power, security and health problems in Nigeria.

Really?

Ask countries like Qatar, Dubai, Oman, Brunei, Saudi Arabia Kuwait,etc. They will show you how wearing hijab successfully placed them "light years" ahead of your shiithole of a nation.
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Rigel95(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
factwriter:

Really?

Ask countries like Qatar, Dubai, Oman, Brunei, Saudi Arabia Kuwait,etc. They will show you how wearing hijab successfully placed them "light years" ahead of your shiithole of a nation.
so wearing hijab made them advanced

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by MarieSucre(f): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Rigel95:

hey why you mad fix your face....or are ye one of them? **winks**

lol okay. **wink**
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by factwriter(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rigel95:
so wearing hijab made them advanced

No! Wearing mini skirts did!
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by Vicilo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
factwriter:

Really?

U compare Nigeria mixed religious nation with a total Islamic nation, still didn't answer my question, how did hijab solved those mentioned problems and not how hijab placed a nation.
Re: 5 Things That Could Get You Sanctioned At Nigerian Islamic Universities by factwriter(m): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Vicilo:

U compare Nigeria mixed religious nation with a total Islamic nation, still didn't answer my question, how did hijab solved those mentioned problems and not how hijab placed a nation.

How has NOT WEARING HIJAB alleviated your people's problems?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? / Ishaq Oloyede Insists On The Use Of NIN To Register For UTME / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.