Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? (1805 Views)

Sex Means Nothing To A Woman. Know This And Know Peace / Do They Enjoy Sex? / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by Anglojosite7(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
NL: Please share your experiences and your thought.
Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by blackpanthar: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
PLS PLS PLS.... does this HELP anyone. Are we now to be minding other peoples private business?

is there any aware for MOANING or SCREAMING?
some questions sha....
Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by YomiTee123(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
some are just forming nonsense sounds and stupid moaning buh when u hit the right point her body is gonna react immediately... to have more experience go for oral or anal and thank me later wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by stubbornman(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Useless moaning angry angry angry ..... when you banging a very large hole and she will still be moaning on your intelligence... what the hell

its just fake ...you will know when you see some good shits, otherwise just tell her to shut the fvck up and concentrate.

2 Likes

Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by Anglojosite7(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
YomiTee123:
some are just forming nonsense sounds and stupid moaning buh when u hit the right point her body is gonna react immediately... to have more experience go for oral or anal and thank me later wink wink wink
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by YomiTee123(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Anglojosite7:
Like seriously

yeah bro, buh b4 u get down on her first go for oral
or if u notice she faking sounds and moans for you switch instantly to oral and switch back to dig her then u will understand her
Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by unapapadeycraze: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy. a lady was shouting "oh daddy, oh daddy, yes, yes"cheesy. oniro wey dey fake moan.
Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
they enjoy it ten times more than their counterparts.right from d first whistle till d end, its moaning all d way
Re: Does Women Moaning During Sex Means They Enjoy It More Than There Counterpart? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
How many of una fit remember this hilarious comment?
saintneo:

truth!

One time, I was with a girl, before I could plug-in she was moaning/screaming loudly that I felt embarassed. (person never grind beans but moi-moi don dey smell)

I stopped talking to her since that day.

modified
I'd prefer a girl that will respond in kind - wrapping her legs round me and not allowing my dickson any breathing space.

Screamers get tired easily.
www.nairaland.com/2922444/how-feel-when-girl-scream

(1) (Reply)

HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship / Outrageous And Crazy Woman Spreading HIV Infects Over 4500 Men / 5 Condom Mistakes You And Your Partner Are Probably Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.