Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) (34217 Views)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Lorenzop: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
goaldynman:

Na for keyboard una dey show unasef? If una drag this thing wey una dey drag finnish, you enter house go soak garri drink!! kiss
Am quite comfortable oga, if the argument in question is beyond your reasoning, why not over look us biko!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
is education really actually the way to riches?

Education only enlightens you, and gives you knowledge

One going to school with the sole aim of accumulating riches is setting himself up for big disappointment

1 Like

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
how to know the borrow pose from the real ones.
just let sickness catch them.
pls donate into acct nos so so so..

na dia u go know say ders diff btwn 6 and half a dozen
fowl yansh go open.

Will you keep kwayet!
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by HoodBillionaire: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
but ai nor lie na
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet!
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Harmored:

Only in your lawless country you can do this
yes,we like the lawlessness.Bad belle,covering plates separates Camry drivers from luxury car owners.if u like,cover urs,whether police no go pour spermm for your body.idiot

1 Like

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

You missed the point totally. We're talking about Nigeria and you're talking about NRA & gun control...phew. sad

Please provide a link or reference to where it's reported that the NRA contributed funds to Trump's campaign.

You need some education for a brain reset...seriously.
let's wait and see if you will even make it through LG councillor first,fool!!control body my foot
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwanneni:
let's wait and see if you will even make it through LG councillor first,fool!!control body my foot

Another empty head wanna feel the texture...OMG! grin

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

Another empty head wanna feel the texture...OMG! grin
let's see who will be gallivanting with files at hand begging for N200 transport with smelly mouth.we know ur type,una no dey pass class teacher.once again,fool!!!
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwanneni:
let's see who will be gallivanting with files at hand begging for N200 transport with smelly mouth.we know ur type,una no dey pass class teacher.once again,fool!!!

You have just described the kinda fold you're used to, the kinda folks you see everyday and it explains the kinda environment you bask in...lolgrin grin cheesy

You don't wanna start, do you? I pity your anus baby coz I will roast you from behind...wallahi. grin

Òpònú játijátí. cool

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

You have just described the kinda fold you're used to, the kinda folks you see everyday and it explains the kinda environment you bask in...lolgrin grin cheesy

You don't wanna start, do you? I pity your anus baby coz I will roast you from behind...wallahi. grin

Òpònú játijátí. cool
I live in a ghetto does not mean I don't have more money and exposure than your generation.
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwanneni:
I live in a ghetto does not mean I don't have more money and exposure than your generation.

Hahahahahahahahaha...loooooooool cheesy

Listen to yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

FVCKER !!! cool

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by 400billionman: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Patrick33:
Looks like 2004 model grin
2003 model N4Om
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Misternas89(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
martineverest:
he's not enemy of progress......he covered the number to prevent Nigerians from knowing the truth.

the fact that he posted with a Royce doesn't make him d owner....Nigerian celebs are known to leave fake life
“Live” and not “leave”..... sorry to say, u are not intelligent man.
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Misternas89:

“Live” and not “leave”..... sorry to say, u are not intelligent man.
thanks for the correction...thanks for the insult too
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Ugosample:

Will you keep kwayet!

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
zeeayinita:

Hi Ugosample please i sent you a PM... Thanks

Hi there

unfortunately I cant respond to PMs

If there is something you want to ask me, you can do so I'm the other thread you tagged me.
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by SimplyAlfy: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Patrick33:
Looks like 2004 model grin
Still my pick/best rated of all Royce Rolls phantom models.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo: No Marriage, No Baby Talks For Me / Davido And Akon Have Fun At A Club In Gabon (Pics, Video) / I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.