Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) (34220 Views)

DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo) / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by millomaniac: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2018
zod404:
So because he sat on a ride means he's the owner?
Where will be get the money self?

Nigerians are easily deceived by yeyebrities.

phyno is rich but does not make as much noise as his peers. he owns a mansion on banana island. so he can afford the rolls

1 Like

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Forevergood: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Onye bulu ebu ebugo
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by babestella: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Patrick33:
Looks like 2004 model grin

Nooooo, this is 1971 model, can’t you see it?
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by LasGidiOwner: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Anambra born Phyno. Alobam cheesy
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=martineverest post=65853983]because it's not his.....he doesn't want busy body Nigerians to verify the real ownership[/qjuote

Daft!
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Maydfourth: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Am happy for him...But buying a Rolls Royce is not the big deal,the maintainance and ability to keep up been a big boy ..After Rolls Royce what's Next?So many Rolls Royce in mechanic workshop abandoned due to to no money to pay for repair and also non availability of spare parts in Naija...Rolls Royce is not just a car ,it's a prestige car for the people that have really arrived not just one small boy getting little change and next its I want to belong,....I will advise him to go and be buying landed properties instead of buying a car that once you drive it out from the dealer its start loosing value...Landed property does not loose value...Just an advice ooo....
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by kenodrill: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Jarus:

It should also differentiate "differentiates" from "differenciate's".

Auto correction! Thanks but i think there're still better ways you should have done this....
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by frankmelv(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
that car belongs to Phyno nah... he even came to owerri with it
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by tiger28: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
SHOW US THE RECEIPT ABEG!!! IF you take these celebs seriously then you are on your own. "Sitting" on top of any car doesnt mean ownership. Nigerian celebs are just learning from their american counterparts. I remember Mtv cribs during the early days then we come to find out that these celebs were "renting" mansions and cars just to film their segments then mtv started requesting for house and car titles before filming. Mtv cribs hasn't recovered since then. because niggas were mostly living fake lives!
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by malele(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hi don't understand Nigerians, because phyno sat on a rolls means he bought it Nawh oo, that's why politicians use this country dey play.

1 Like

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Lorenzop: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

sad Have you tried to think of what brought about the phone with which you typed your fvcking comment.....EDUCATION. Here you are saying education is overrated...think again of all the innovations around you & look at your comment.

Obviously, your reasoning faculty is twisted, warped orientation. The bedrock of your education is definitely questionable.

You must be tired upstairs. cool
Smh for you, do you understand English language or you are so lazy to read?.... The point here is getting education is not a guarantee to wealth, if u like acquire education to the point of PHD, u can only live a little above average if not average.... Entrepreneurship, Vocation that's what builds you wealth, Its only um Nigeria that an Engineering graduate will be asked for his certificate instead of looking out for what he can do and construct with his hands practically... I repeat Education is overrated in this Country
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
is education really actually the way to riches?

who told you it was the way to riches
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Lorenzop: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

sad Have you tried to think of what brought about the phone with which you typed your fvcking comment.....EDUCATION. Here you are saying education is overrated...think again of all the innovations around you & look at your comment.

Obviously, your reasoning faculty is twisted, warped orientation. The bedrock of your education is definitely questionable.

You must be tired upstairs. cool

You that is not yet tired, keep reading hard buddy while I build my business empire, tomorrow I will employ you and you will be under my payroll, and I will dictate to you how you spend your life.... Receive some sense m o r o n undecided undecided undecided
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by PMBmustGo2019: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
pweshdodo:
He might be shooting a video.... Don't believe it...
That was what they said when olamide and davido were shooting the money

He actually bought it from us.
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by pweshdodo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

He actually bought it from us.
Hahaha haha hah haha haha hah
You dey sell car??
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by PMBmustGo2019: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
pweshdodo:

Hahaha haha hah haha haha hah
You dey sell car??

I work with a dealership
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by pweshdodo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

I work with dealership
Evidence with
phyno's receipt or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lorenzop:

Smh for you, do you understand English language or you are so lazy to read?.... The point here is getting education is not a guarantee to wealth, if u like acquire education to the point of PHD, u can only live a little above average if not average.... Entrepreneurship, Vocation that's what builds you wealth, Its only um Nigeria that an Engineering graduate will be asked for his certificate instead of looking out for what he can do and construct with his hands practically... I repeat Education is overrated in this Country

If you say the Nigerian education system is dysfunctional then I will agree with you but to mention that education is overrated...mba!

Try & visit the outside world like China, Japan, US, Germany & UK, you will appreciate the beauty of education and equally marvel at the magnificence of the benefits of education.

Education has many facets & to say one may not need education after all is to commit a lifetime blunder. Even if you are gifted/talented or a genius at something, you still need education to enhance your gift, talent or ingenuity.

Guy, think again. cool
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by PMBmustGo2019: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
pweshdodo:

Evidence with
phyno's receipt or I don't believe it

I can upload just a picture of phyno with technicians the day he came to pick this car. But for security reasons I won't
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Aeman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=ariesbull post=65853944]

So that you can trace him and obtain him....does he even need a plate number to drive such a wonderful creation on wheels

You can drive this car for life without drivers license or paper......who wan stop you seff

This isn't Camry

This is Rolls [/quote true talk my nigga
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lorenzop:

You that is not yet tired, keep reading hard buddy while I build my business empire, tomorrow I will employ you and you will be under my payroll, and I will dictate to you how you spend your life.... Receive some sense m o r o n undecided undecided undecided

I will continue to read & study hard so that I can assume control of the affairs of the state/economy and my policy will determine how much profit you make in your business empire coupled with how much tax to slam on your business empire.

My policy will also determine the control over your business empire i.e what & how much you can import/export.

My policy will determine price of goods & services and oversee how it affects your business empire.

My policy will subject you to taking permission before you move a finger.

Guy, you will only be a pawn in the scheme of things by the time I'm done. grin

Odè òshì. cool
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Awoo88: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Do any one remember Morgan and Femi buy white range Rover Sport and losing it to car thief in a space of one month? Don't be surprised if hear say dis loss after two weeks. Some of these guys are poor
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Lorenzop: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

I will continue to read & study hard so that I can assume control of the affairs of the state/economy and my policy will determine how much profit you make in your business empire coupled with how much tax to slam on your business empire.

My policy will also determine the control over your business empire i.e what & how much you can import/export.

My policy will determine price of goods & services and oversee how it affects your business empire.

Odè òshì. cool

Hahhahaha, don't worry you will come and beg me for funds to sponsor your campaign then I will give u the terms and conditions, even US that has advanced democracy still has money bags who are wealthy entrepreneurs that pull a lot of strings and sponsor politicians not to talk of Nigeria, lol....I laugh you in Swahili... You clearly still don't have idea of how things work, I will sponsor you and make u a puppet indirectly
By the way ask the NRA how much they contributed to Trumps campaign and guess what Trump can't even do much about gun control without consulting them....you see the game, wise up bro
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lorenzop:

Hahhahaha, don't worry you will come and beg me for funds to sponsor your campaign then I will give u the terms and conditions, even US that has advanced democracy still has money bags who are wealthy entrepreneurs that pull a lot of strings and sponsor politicians not to talk of Nigeria, lol....I laugh you in Swahili... You clearly still don't have idea of how things work, I will sponsor you and make u a puppet indirectly
By the way ask the NRA how much they contributed to Trumps campaign and guess what Trump can't even do much about gun control without consulting them....you see the game, wise up bro

You missed the point totally. We're talking about Nigeria and you're talking about NRA & gun control...phew. sad

Please provide a link or reference to where it's reported that the NRA contributed funds to Trump's campaign.

You need some education for a brain reset...seriously.
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Lorenzop: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

You missed the point totally. We're talking about Nigeria and you're talking about NRA & gun control...phew. sad

Please provide a link or reference to where it's reported that the NRA contributed funds to Trump's campaign.

You need some education for a brain reset...seriously.

Blood of Zachariah!... Seriously bro,you need to extend your tentacles beyond the shores of this country, you are clearly a novice since you don't know NRA contributed huge sums to Trump's campaign, smh....atleast you could have used google instead of exposing your ignorance on Nairaland undecided undecided undecided

*By the way, I just wanted to let you in on how things work, for the records I didn't deviate*
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lorenzop:

Blood of Zachariah!... Seriously bro,you need to extend your tentacles beyond the shores of this country, you are clearly a novice since you don't know NRA contributed huge sums to Trump's campaign, smh....atleast you could have used google instead of exposing your ignorance on Nairaland undecided undecided undecided

Reference your claim or provide a link to your source, otherwise be mute & get the fvck off my mention.

Go & refresh/update yourself with some quality education.

Google ko, yahoo ni. cool

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by pweshdodo(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

I can upload just a picture of phyno with technicians the day he came to pick this car. But for security reasons I won't
Okay
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by Lorenzop: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
omooba969:

Reference your claim or provide a link to your source, otherwise be mute & get the fvck off my mention.

Go & refresh/update yourself with some quality education.

Google ko, yahoo ni. cool

You just a stereotype, sorry for you....you read a lot yet you don't know a damn thing about international politics....call on me when you have a superior argument kid grin grin grin
Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lorenzop:

You just a stereotype, sorry for you....you read a lot yet you don't know a damn thing about international politics....call on me when you have a superior argument kid grin grin grin

I know your type, you choose to be in denial especially when caught by the balls. grin cheesy

Your ilk bury head in the sand when you run out of ideas or compelling argument. cool

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by goaldynman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lorenzop:

omooba969:

Odè òshì. cool

Na for keyboard una dey show unasef? If una drag this thing wey una dey drag finnish, you enter house go soak garri drink!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured) by omooba969(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
goaldynman:

Na for keyboard una dey show unasef? If una drag this thing wey una dey drag finnish, you enter house go soak garri drink!! kiss

Am in a good place, thanks. cool

I don't know about you & Lorenzop. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: I once lost a job because my accent was too Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.