Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (58879 Views)

8 Side Effects Of Drinking Too Much Water / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by lilkech(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Is the texture of those things hard like real stones? as in, if I take that big one there and put it inside my catapult to shoot lizard... will it die?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Cuteamigo1:

thank you i appreciate it

You're welcome smiley
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by sirBLUNT: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. Pele oh. I can just imagine the heartbreak u felt yesterday. Don't worry it shall be well wink

But you know what? I would have felt the same if I was humiliated like that grin grin grin
damn! lol go away jorr...i don't want to talk to you again
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Ginaz:
Chaiii, I'm the worst when it comes to drinking water. I only drink water when I have to eat or dead thirsty. shocked

I repent today

Dear I was exactly like u until I went to the hospital and the doctor told me I had a stone in my kidney. Luckily, mine was still very tiny due to the fact that I don't drink enough water. Thank God it was discovered early and I had to take enough water daily to dissolve it.

Plz don't joke with water. Drink enough of it.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by shinarlaura(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
damn! lol go away jorr...i don't want to talk to you again

Hahaha.I must talk to you tongue

What's ur own plan for today?
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Gross.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by izaray(f): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Wow, this is educative
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Amarabae(f): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Drinking water is very important.
I don't joke with it.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by sirBLUNT: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahaha.I must talk to you tongue

What's ur own plan for today?
would have probably go out play chess with my guys and later watch a movie or hit the club but....last night i was rapped 3 times i still feel pains around my thighs my legs are crippled,my pride ego and honour is sore with humilation so how do i tell people that i've been rapped?the stigma and shame!

i will rather stay indoor till my wounds and pains are heal!
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by greenerland: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2018
What!
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by mybestlove(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Everyone should form the hot water therapy. It's a great way of staying healthy
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by correctguy101(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ur a big drinker of what? undecided
Of udemé ...

hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by easybussiness: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
kai
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
My problem now is not drinking water, my problem is that you urinate every hour to the extent that people start looking at you like someone who has a problem embarassed

In a day, I drink almost 12/14 satchets of water. Before I leave house, I don down 4/5 satchets already angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by godofuck231: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry cry cry cry

Im so guilty of this...i don't drink water that much...

Come to me my lady there's enough orijin in my fridge we can sit and drink to good health together

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by sprints1: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
this pic just messed up my system real bad...
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by shinarlaura(f): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
would have probably go out play chess with my guys and later watch a movie or hit the club but....last night i was rapped 3 times i still feel pains around my thighs my legs are crippled,my pride ego and honour is sore with humilation so how do i tell people that i've been rapped?the stigma and shame!

i will rather stay indoor till my wounds and pains are heal!

Lol... I feel ur pains. Three times no be small thing. And then u made a good choice by not going out to play chess. Maybe u would have still be rape. grin

Plz as a friend, I will just advice u to stick to ur decision by remaining indoors. I no want double wahala. tongue
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by prospero5(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

you know now. water, of course!
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Our water awareness is just poor, even up north with so much heat, I meet patients who would be like I drink only 1.5L of water in a day, and I'm like hell-to-the-no. The minimum should be 2.5L in a day for sedentary lifestyle and 3L for active fellows.
Needless to say that a lot of acute abdomen get misdiagnosed as appendicitis whereas it is Urolithiasis.
Folks , drink water.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Butoneday2(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

alco tongue
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by highchief1: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry cry cry cry

Im so guilty of this...i don't drink water that much...
u no get wahala d amount of sperm u drink will balance ur kidney
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by sirBLUNT: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol... I feel ur pains. Three times no be small thing. And then u made a good choice by not going out to play chess. Maybe u would have still be rape. grin

Plz as a friend, I will just advice u to stick to ur decision by remaining indoors. I no want double wahala. tongue
FUNKE!!!.laura abeg did they sent you to me or did i offend u before? abeg someone should help me with that dying pix cos shinarlaura has officially kee me
i will surely get back to you btw which team do you support?
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by ameh99: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Ma go take water kia kia I dey come grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by highchief1: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2018
marvin906:
wow this is really frightening
am not a huge fan of drinking water that much..
buh will change now
wait i thought kidney looks like beans and is small
u be mugu na
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by SUNDICOS(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Show the opposite if you do take water.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by shinarlaura(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
FUNKE!!!.laura abeg did they sent you to me or did i offend u before? abeg someone should help me with that dying pix cos shinarlaura has officially kee me
i will surely get back to you btw which team do you support?

Hahahahaha

I am a Barca fan. Started supporting it when I was very small. In the days of Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldihno and Thierry Henry.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by ZoeyJ(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Our water awareness is just poor, even up north with so much heat, I meet patients who would be like I drink only 1.5L of water in a day, and I'm like hell-to-the-no. The minimum should be 2.5L in a day for sedentary lifestyle and 3L for active fellows.
Needless to say that a lot of acute abdomen get misdiagnosed as appendicitis whereas it is Urolithiasis.
Folks , drink water.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by slimsue(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Am so guilty of not drinking water, except I just ate or extremely thirsty. That will change from now.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Folks , drink water.

Can you give an alternative cuz water can get preety boring.

What if one dilutes juice with water, will that be beneficial also?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.