Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (58883 Views)

8 Side Effects Of Drinking Too Much Water / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2018
gosh......are u trying to scare me? shocked
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by sirBLUNT: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha

I am a Barca fan. Started supporting it when I was very small. In the days of Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldihno and Thierry Henry.
i will teary handle u should barca lost any game henceforth....i will surely console u as a good friend too...
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by CaptainFM1: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is that groundnut inside? Abeg, get me bag of pure water there.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by shinarlaura(f): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i will teary handle u should barca lost any game henceforth....i will surely console u as a good friend too...

Hahaha... My boys never disappoint me tongue
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Pope22(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
I pity for water today, its me and water from now but let me ask, is there any effect of drinking much water excessively because thats what am up to now
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
slimsue:
Am so guilty of not drinking water, except I just ate or extremely thirsty. That will change from now.
better change the kingdom of God is at hand,

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now is not drinking water, my problem is that you urinate every hour to the extent that people start looking at you like someone who has a problem embarassed

In a day, I drink almost 12/14 satchets of water. Before I leave house, I don down 4/5 satchets already angry
same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by paprika212(f): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Geez, I used to drink alot of water before but stopped, will continue again
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Finally i made my way to the freezer!
5bags of pure water on the go grin
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Scientific name of ground nut is kidney stone, so don't eat too much of it. As u can see in that picture undigested groundnut there.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by gonkin(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
I take almost a liter after meal (almost 1 full 1.5ltr eva bottle) and 2 glasses after a snack, 2 after walking under this lagos sun. I believe i do 3 to 4 liters a day. My sister was diagnosed of <1.5mm kidney stones a month back. Cuz she does even finish a glass. So i got really upset when she brought it the report. So i started giving get 33cl of water to drink and 1 week later she went for a scan. Then all 4 stones were gone.
Drinking water is good. Even for detox
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by DrElvis1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cry cry cry cry

Im so guilty of this...i don't drink water that much...
but you drink sperm that much..
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by spencekat(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
I love drinking water whether thirsty or not.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by sirBLUNT: 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahaha... My boys never disappoint me tongue
because of that short man devil abi we go soon cripple am...
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
You ll be stupid to take this joke tweet seriously
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
sexybaby22:

Can you give an alternative cuz water can get preety boring.

What if one dilutes juice with water, will that be beneficial also?
Sorry to disappoint you but water has no substitute.
Carbonated drinks could actually worsen dehydration and some can precipitate kidney stones. Its ok to take your juice but it certainly shouldn't be a water substitute.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Akexstinger(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's not only lack of water that causes it. Some people's body have tendency to form kidney stones at the slightest deviation.
Also untreated STI can also lead to kidney stones. Also when you take too much sugar or carbonated soft drinks and also take too much salts.
So the only way is to reduce your intake of these substances and also stay healthy.
To checkmate ur system, always take Apple Cedar Vinegar mixed with water. I mean Heinz ACV
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Icon79(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
KPOM!

O pari

duroc:
Really informative. . Better than all this bbnaija shits
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by agrovick(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
LMFAO! Took 2 glasses of water immediately I read the post.

i can not come and kill myself angry
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Austinio: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
saw same picture on Facebook with caption THIS IS KIDNEY STONE due to too much drinking of COKE

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by marvin906(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
highchief1:
u be mugu na

i hear
anything else

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Reelmii: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teaser0904:
Ewwwwwwww see gbege....#drinking 20litres of water right now! grin
I am going to submit my CV at water coperation..... I need more than a tank I want to swim in water
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
I have to repent...cos I hardly drink water
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by mrkings84(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Doctor pls where does these stones come from??
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by BoweryGirl(f): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
I was at the Hospital yesterday. A guy of about 30years was rolling on the floor crying. He was begging the nurses to help alleviate the pains in his stomach. An abdominal scan was performed and Guess what! He had many, many kidney stones.

Everyone! Let's live healthy!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
I was diagnosed with kidney stones two years ago. First of all, I had symptoms like urinating blood, i thought it was nothing and brushed it off, thinking it was the chocolate I ate. After some days I began to feel excruciating pain in my right kidney. I could not sit, lie down or stand properly. I was vomiting seriously and thought I was going to die. By God's grace, I was told by the doctor I went to to drink water regularly, which I did and after some time the stone came out through my urine. I was very relieved. Since then I have not taken my health for granted.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Adetee17(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
And what about when you drink too much water,that has its side effects also..
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Evince(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
That's not real biko.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by churchee: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Less water more beer all are liquid.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by boyjo: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
descartes400:
For those finding it difficult to drink water in the morning should always keep a bottle of groundnuts by the side...just chew a few seeds and you will be drinking lots and lots of water. It works for me! tongue

Please can you suggest another fruit/food?
I break out bad when i eat gnut.
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Mryacks: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Damn...now am scared. Steady water drinking now mahn..
Re: This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos by Maeka(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
AS AT HOW, WILL STONES PENETRATE INTO THE KIDNEY, AS AT HOW WILL WATA BE USEFOOL TO FLUSH IT OUT, TRU WHICH TRACK?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okeoghene Edigba Died In Benin Hospital Collapsed After Performing 4 Surgeries / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.