Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44919 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 04, 2010
Oh theseeker, i missed that part jare. Can u plz come back. I miss the engrish i dey for and the "are you trying to steal my man " thread. Rotfl
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2010
@Ayetty
English please!!! Not everyone understands Yoruba. angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 04, 2010
Ive been involved with seun. He can last 1hr sha.seun plz no ban me oi
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

your rite- it can be taken forward but thats only after ive spoken to th edude on webcam seen forros of his bentley asked my csi investigators to check if na really him own am, spoken to him on the fone after which i wouldhave confirmed his location, THEN AND ONLY THEN meet up in a crowded restaurant with 10 of my friends  grin grin grin grin

sounds like the perfect nl hook up to me!!

and here i was thinking i could ask you for a date.  grin I feel so let down.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 04, 2010
David,oti fe bere iranu e abi?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Odunnu: 11:50pm On May 04, 2010
Did i jst read ALL of ths 14paged thread?
Nw I knw better hw to thread hia.
Ayetty,I luv u 4real.You r d best,u really r!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

ori ee o daa ori eee
iwo oponu oshii yii

talon ba soro she mo joo awon omugo obirin ton ko kiri nl??

respect ara ee oo abi won jeun lori ee ni

won sepe fun ee ni??

woo mindursef ooo no see ma red eye  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Pele. She oti lo ogun e?? She won gbe oyun fo fence ni? Abi ofe fi condom she headwarmer ni? E ma gba mi lowo atoku maku, amo ona orun malo yi. Oponu afo'fun gbemu. Alaye rirun bi asho inu apere. Mo ro pe won ti ki agbo igbona yen fun e abi?? Ma worry, ati mo arun e, arun opolo ni. Jeun jeun and jemila n je indomie lori ee.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:04am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

David,oti fe bere iranu e abi?

oops! Apologies. grin kiss
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Oh theseeker, i missed that part jare. Can u plz come back. I miss the engrish i dey for and the "are you trying to steal my man " thread. Rotfl
I lost my appetite, oops, sorry, addiction for Nairaland. Coming back will take some getting used to. But if there's anything serious happening on the romance thread, I may give it a consideration given that I'm not banned this time  grin  E pele pupo.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:10am On May 05, 2010
ThePelican:

Pele. She oti lo ogun e?? She won gbe oyun fo fence ni? Abi ofe fi condom she headwarmer ni? E ma gba mi lowo atoku maku, amo ona orun malo yi. Oponu afo'fun gbemu. Alaye rirun bi asho inu apere. Mo ro pe won ti ki agbo igbona yen fun e abi?? Ma worry, ati mo arun e, arun opolo ni. Jeun jeun and jemila n je indomie lori ee.

eeeeeeeeeee i now see why all these women fall in love wit youuuuu its a miriacle

OLORIBURUKU ABURO OLOSHIII (MR SCUMBAG BROTHER TO MR SCRUB)

ONU TANI WON GBE FO FENCE?? O YE KIN BERE LOWO EE BOYA WON LONU LE EEE

WOO KONI RAGBA FUN EE LAI! SEMI LON BA SORO ANYWHO-

ABI OOO YA WERE NII IWO AGBAYA OSHII

EGBE EEN SISE WAN RA MOTO IWO WA OBIRIN KIRI LORI NL KI WON RA SHIRT FUN EEE

SHIOR SUCH A BLOODY LOOSER, GOODFORNOTHINGTYPEOFBROTHER

TO BA TIE JE WIPE OO FINE O BA DA, OOO FINE O DABI ENI TI ON FAAA IGBO SE BREAKFAST,

KMT
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

eeeeeeeeeee i now see why all these women fall in love wit youuuuu its a miriacle

OLORIBURUKU ABURO OLOSHIII (MR SCUMBAG BROTHER TO MR SCRUB)

ONU TANI WON GBE FO FENCE?? O YE KIN BERE LOWO EE BOYA WON LONU LE EEE

WOO KONI RAGBA FUN EE LAI! SEMI LON BA SORO ANYWHO-

ABI OOO YA WERE NII IWO AGBAYA OSHII

EGBE EEN SISE WAN RA MOTO IWO WA OBIRIN KIRI LORI NL KI WON RA SHIRT FUN EEE

SHIOR SUCH A BLOODY LOOSER, GOODFORNOTHINGTYPEOFBROTHER

TO BA TIE JE WIPE OO FINE O BA DA, OOO FINE O DABI ENI TI ON FAAA IGBO SE BREAKFAST,

KMT

*weeping* Na me you yab like this?? You try. grin grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:15am On May 05, 2010
Odunnu:

Did i jst read ALL of ths 14paged thread?
Nw I knw better hw to thread hia.
Ayetty,I luv u 4real.You r d best,u really r!

blushes  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

davidylan:

and here i was thinking i could ask you for a date.  grin I feel so let down.

its ok david it doesnt have to be a bentley, i also accept 09 porsches and bugattis??

@th epelican in fact i no finish

IWO BOY YII IO LAYA SA, O TUN PADA WA MA SORO PE ON WOO SHIRT?? KAIII EMI O BLAME EE SHA

MO TI MOO IRU EEE-- OKUNRIN DUNLOP- MAAA WORRY EE GO BETTER, YOU WONT BE ROCKIN your HOLED DUNLOP FOR LIFE

I WILL ASK PLATTI TO FORGIVE your PATHETIC backside U WERE ONLY TRYING TO SURVIVE

IM SURE YOU SOLD THEM TO FEED your FAMILY AT HOME- NO WORRES I GO START CHARITY FOR YOU

HELP THE SEEKER COMPLETE HIS MUD HOUSE!!!!

all we need is your 20naira for his family to be sheltered for life!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by brinesj: 12:15am On May 05, 2010
Ww
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:15am On May 05, 2010
Pelican
Erhmm, You could satisfy the curiosity of alotta NLanders [maself included]  grin  grin
and also polish Your image, as it's obviously in the mud at the moment.
Just do an interview with me - I ask Questions and You answer, that's all.

Plus Yes, it's going to be on Nairaland, no YM, no mails.
Please, don't say No!!!  cry

I must hear the full Gist!!!  grin grin  cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:24am On May 05, 2010
Im really dissapointed at myself over this thread. Wht a shame, sth i wouldnt do off nl.sigh. My only advice is tht someone call efcc on theseeker. And all u kadies shoukd find a way to solve ur problems off nl. I really apologise to whomever Ive insulted lol. my anger took hold of me jare. Na my ekiti genes.wht a shame that we consider ourselves ladies and yet still display these characteristics in public. Once again, my apology. And im out.at u, u were right, this was immature of me lol
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 05, 2010
At david,lol. Ati gbo
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:26am On May 05, 2010
Ma friend, sharrraaap!!!  angry angry

If this is an attempt to make this thread die . . .You berra stop am. angry
Missy must hear it all!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:28am On May 05, 2010
Missy b, come to bed sweetie.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:29am On May 05, 2010
no mind fl she no wan ban!!!  grin grin grin grin

missy can u donate to this charity please??

all we ask for is 20naira so ts can support his wife and kids at home  cry cry cry cry younno its not easy  cry cry cry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Plat

Bla blab la bl abla . . . . all I hear is emptiness!

Women like you disgust me, when will you ever grow up? When you were supposedly sending TS money and buying him gifts you didn’t know he was a fraud until he dumped your sorry backside. Now you’ve turned to WL!!! Please you can have him, before you turn suicidal on us all!  Lol!

Jeez! Too bad I don’t have your time. I just got back home from a stressful day, half of which I wasted talking to you.

You see I have this thing called ‘life’ and it doesn’t involve NL. I can’t let the people in my real life know I stoop low to converse with people like you. I have a reputation to protect you know and  it’ll take you a lot of years to get to where I am today, and that is IF you start now!

You can keep chasing the guys all over NL and you can have them ALL to yourself. I’m just gonna go and have myself a REAL man! Lol!

@ Ayetty!

You know me na, I'm too much of a Goldigger to send money to a guy.  

No but seriously oh, why was she sending him money? So It's true that people BUY love!  
Uju! I beg your pardon. Send who what money?? What money did she say she sent me?? Abeg no talk this thing again! This one send me money, for wetin now The gifts she sent were birthday gifts which I had told her not to send to me but she went ahead and send them without my consent.

Before you all say I'm lying, I can give you the email and password so you feed your eyes. Anyway, what do I know sef.

Missy B, Ask your questions jare. Don't ask me 'yes or no' questions ooo!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:32am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Im really dissapointed at myself over this thread. Wht a shame, sth i wouldnt do off nl.sigh. My only advice is tht someone call efcc on theseeker. And all u kadies shoukd find a way to solve your problems off nl. I really apologise to whomever Ive insulted lol. my anger took hold of me jare. Na my ekiti genes.wht a shame that we consider ourselves ladies and yet still display these characteristics in public. Once again, my apology. And im out.at u, u were right, this was immature of me lol

It took you 14 pages to realise this? you know you cant escape the consequences anyway. Apology not accepted.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chiogo(f): 12:33am On May 05, 2010
Look at this Gators, took away and it took only NL drama to bring her back. Tsk.  angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:33am On May 05, 2010
lol

its begginin to look like they have all had discussions on yim

and are now posting sensibly

we no want jooo

gerraway wit ur sensible posting

say ur minds!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:33am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

no mind fl she no wan ban!!!  grin grin grin grin

missy can u donate to this charity please??

all we ask for is 20naira so ts can support his wife and kids at home  cry cry cry cry younno its not easy  cry cry cry
For each Question You/ he answer/s, there's 20€ . Deal? grin

FL Gators:

Missy b, come to bed sweetie.
On ma way, Sugar.  kiss kiss

Goodnight all!! grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:34am On May 05, 2010
Lol david, i know. Am feeling really ashamed now. Dont . . . .which kain punishment again?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Im really dissapointed at myself over this thread. Wht a shame, sth i wouldnt do off nl.sigh. My only advice is tht someone call efcc on theseeker. And all u kadies shoukd find a way to solve your problems off nl. I really apologise to whomever Ive insulted lol. my anger took hold of me jare. Na my ekiti genes.wht a shame that we consider ourselves ladies and yet still display these characteristics in public. Once again, my apology. And im out.at u, u were right, this was immature of me lol
My friend shelve that efcc threat. Call EFCC on who?? Mschewwww! You obviously don't know me. Only two people from this forum know me to the roots and 190 is one of them. Go and relax.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:36am On May 05, 2010
lol ur not even helping ur case mentioning that nutter!!!

Missy B:

For each Question You/ he answer/s, there's 20€ . Deal? grin

we will be soo grateful, u dont no how much that will mean to ts and his family and weed smokin buddies

in fact they will be soo grateful

any time u need a pack of thugs to follow u arnd naija they will be ready!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2010
ThePelican:

Missy B, Ask your questions jare. Don't ask me 'yes or no' questions ooo!!
Nah. I Love Gbeborun too much to ask You 'Yes or No' Questions. cheesy
I would want full details but Let's not do it tonight. I school and work, so I need ma sleep.

Choose a day within this week. I'll open a thread just for You. Whatchu say?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 05, 2010
Lol chiogo, where have u been nau?must i call CHEATERS to find u?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol david, i know. Am feeling really ashamed now. Dont . . . .which kain punishment again?

You know . . . i purposely chose to ignore you on here. Your punishment is coming. Be very afraid.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:38am On May 05, 2010
lol missy i pity u, unno no maybe its some kind of abacha/abiola style jazz he's usin on these women

in fact i use goggles to read his postings cos its like medusa tunin into stone- inno wan fall in love tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:39am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

lol your not even helping your case mentioning that nutter!!!

we will be soo grateful, u dont no how much that will mean to ts and his family and weed smokin buddies

in fact they will be soo grateful

any time u need a pack of thugs to follow u arnd naija they will be ready!
Biko, that will be a stain on ma reputation. grin

Toyin, gerrout of this thread if You don tire. You're beginning to annoy me. angry angry

ayettymama:

lol missy i pity u, unno no maybe its some kind of abacha/abiola style jazz he's usin on these women

in fact i use goggles to read his postings cos its like medusa tunin into stone- inno wan fall in love tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lmao!!! Rotfl!!!
Na beans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.