Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44860 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 04, 2010
At dayoooooooooo me nau.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 11:10pm On May 04, 2010
sexyZee:

wat is dis nancy boy still doin on nl  angry angry angry angry
so much for skinny skinny!!
Ope uve added some flesh!!

@all
I wan go sleep abeg!
im high on liquor!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2010
Na wa oooo, Una still dey here??  Jesu Orimolade o!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by dayokanu(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2010
At dayoooooooooo me nau.

Lailai, Iwo ti on ja pelu Plat nitori theseeker
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2010
190, That small thing you drank dey shark you I got home very late sha because I was caught up in a hold up. I've called your number and it's switched off.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by sexyZee(f): 11:16pm On May 04, 2010
190:

so much for skinny skinny!!
Ope uve added some flesh!!

@all
I wan go sleep abeg!
im high on liquor!

@190
it lyk you getin retarded day by day

i pray ur brain develops some day, may b 70 years to come
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 04, 2010
Missy bbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Missy bbbbbbbbbbbbb
Yes, mi Lady?!  grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 04, 2010
At dayo,na true o. Oya plat, u can keep theseeker.theseeker,you get more of that wine? I want some too, but if na steal u steal am, i no want o
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2010
Missy BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

At dayo,na true o. Oya plat, u can keep theseeker.theseeker,you get more of that wine? I want some too, but if na steal u steal am, i no want o
I am a scammer jare. I scammed someone for it. I'm sure you don't want that. Hahahahaha *chuckling*
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:25pm On May 04, 2010
ts the ugly mutete i seriously dont no hat shackin u gyals  tongue tongue tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 04, 2010
Missy b, lol nothing maam
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 04, 2010
lol this thread is still struggling to survive. I guess a lot of women are swept away by sentimental responses on the romance thread. They forget that not all that glitters is truly gold.

Lesson learnt - not everyone here is truly worthy of being called a friend.

I rest my case.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 04, 2010
At theseeker, i for don vex for u and ur lies.but i was like wtf, this na internet. But i saw how u still dey make that babe vex, ROITFLMAO!!!!!!!! ABEGI, both of u deserve it jor. Eleda mi wipe o n a se ti yin fun yin, you two go gbadun am very well.@dayo, will u sharrap. Na my sister u dey wink at? Shioir
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

ts the ugly mutete i seriously dont no hat shackin u gyals  tongue tongue tongue
Why are you so bent on enforcing my ugliness on people?? Ehn?? At least, I have changed looks this year. Abi now Na beg I dey beg ooo. No yab me again. My picture is kukuma on my profile. Mschewwwww. Oshi rakafo.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 04, 2010
Theseeker,thought u werent going to come back till they unban u. Kilo sele?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Missy BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Yes Sir?! tongue

ayettymama:

Babez, come finish what You started eh. I have more Questions. grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2010
not really--- i think th edudes go out of thier way to chase these girls i dont think they simply fall in love with his writing style like  someone said

the only problem is when u never seen someone or dont personally no someone how much can u really get involved??

i mean if theres nothing to loose one can go ahead, but if its gonna turn into a battle of 'who is more stupid' on nl then whats the point

this whole back and forth wit these girls, and they are all doin the same thing wit the exact same dudes!!! dayuum! in the words of djm sheeet meeen!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2010
Can u guys stop fcccuking tyoping fast? Am on my fccuking phone.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Are You hallucinating or is TS really on this thread? shocked
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2010
ThePelican:

Why are you so bent on enforcing my ugliness on people?? Ehn?? At least, I have changed looks this year. Abi now Na beg I dey beg ooo. No yab me again. My picture is kukuma on my profile. Mschewwwww. Oshi rakafo.

oooo wowo joo

jen soro sebi o ti se ti ee ori ee ti wuu oju ee dee ti wale abi??

the one u cannot use on the village girls in ife u have used on the girls on nl?? abi no be so??

o kan lucky saa- mio blame eee- ti o ban se wipe awon girls won yii goo die-- jeun soke do uuu ts or tp or whatever u call ur wowocious sef!!

no make olopa catch u ooo
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 04, 2010
Its TS or onr of platz goons. I dont trust that babe.still waiting for na2day? To arrive in his agbada to tell more tells. Rtoflmao
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

not really--- i think th edudes go out of thier way to chase these girls i dont think they simply fall in love with his writing style like  someone said

the only problem is when u never seen someone or dont personally no someone how much can u really get involved??

i mean if theres nothing to loose one can go ahead, but if its gonna turn into a battle of 'who is more silly' on nl then whats the point

this whole back and forth wit these girls, and they are all doin the same thing wit the exact same dudes!!! dayuum! in the words of djm sheeet meeen!!

It can be done, it simply depends on whether both parties are mature enough to handle the consequences if it unfortunately does not end well. there is no crime in liking someone up here and then deciding to take it a step further.

The problem is when you base that feeling on false ideas of what the other is like.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2010
Curse u att and ur raggedy blackberry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:41pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

i mean if theres nothing to loose one can go ahead, but if its gonna turn into a battle of 'who is more silly' on nl then whats the point

It makes no sense to start a r/s with some You haven't met - hence, don't know.
Geez! Do people have Class? What's there to gain?
Probably 5 minutes of Cyber/phone-sèx pleasure? People need to re-define themselves.

Pelican is TS? shocked shocked
Bros, I hail!!! When You're ready to answer ma Question, lemmie know. grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2010
ur rite- it can be taken forward but thats only after ive spoken to th edude on webcam seen forros of his bentley asked my csi investigators to check if na really him own am, spoken to him on the fone after which i wouldhave confirmed his location, THEN AND ONLY THEN meet up in a crowded restaurant with 10 of my friends  grin grin grin grin

sounds like the perfect nl hook up to me!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

You obviously missed the part where I said I came to defend the trash that thing was talking about Uju. I'm just bemused; there's nothing more to qualify this with.

ayettymama:

oooo wowo joo

jen soro sebi o ti se ti ee ori ee ti wuu oju ee dee ti wale abi??

the one u cannot use on the village girls in ife u have used on the girls on nl?? abi no be so??

o kan lucky saa- mio blame eee- ti o ban se wipe awon girls won yii goo die-- jeun soke do uuu ts or tp or whatever u call your wowocious sef!!

no make olopa catch u ooo
Ko enu oshi ti e kuro l'ona fun mi. Ma fi lo mi kin dasi, ab'ojugun l'egbe eti. Ki lon damu ori e naa?? Ofi ori gbale ni kekere ni?? Je ka wale ooo, s'ogbo, je ka wale.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 04, 2010
Missy b, its 30 mins oif sex jor lmao
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Odunnu: 11:43pm On May 04, 2010
Did i jst read ALL of ths 13paged thread?
Nw I knw better hw to thread hia.
Ayetty,I luv u 4real.You r d best,u really r!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Missy b, its 30 mins oif intimacy jor lmao
Who else have You been involved with, except . . . wink wink grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2010
ThePelican:

You obviously missed the part where I said I came to defend the trash that thing was talking about Uju. I'm just bemused; there's nothing more to qualify this with.
Ko enu oshi ti e kuro l'ona fun mi. Ma fi lo mi kin dasi, ab'ojugun l'egbe eti. Ki lon damu ori e naa?? Ofi ori gbale ni kekere ni?? Je ka wale ooo, s'ogbo, je ka wale.

ori ee o daa ori eee
iwo oponu oshii yii

talon ba soro she mo joo awon omugo obirin ton ko kiri nl??

respect ara ee oo abi won jeun lori ee ni

won sepe fun ee ni??

woo mindursef ooo no see ma red eye  angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (53)

Massive Python Killed By Fishermen / The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.