Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44918 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2010
Missy B:

Nah. I Love Gbeborun too much to ask You 'Yes or No' Questions. cheesy
I would want full details but Let's not do it tonight. I school and work, so I need ma sleep.

Choose a day within this week. I'll open a thread just for You. Whatchu say?
Any day and time you have decided to do it, alert 190 and he'll inform me. I don't come on NL, I was just informed about this thread and I decided to see for myself. It seems like some people are itching at the thought that I'm back and I think I'm going to give it my return serious consideration. Bunch of goats.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:40am On May 05, 2010
Lol ehrrm david. You think i forgot abt urs? Because i no dey talk, i have eyes, sotigbo.i no fit punish u sha, i know wht to do
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by R3tr0str(f): 12:41am On May 05, 2010
@Chiogo, Its been awhile but I think you know who this is already so pls make sure you reply  smiley
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by henry101(m): 12:43am On May 05, 2010
This is the most interesting live thread so far.
This Nairaland reality show pass the BAD GIRLS CLUB.
But Am really dissappointed in u'all.
I dont know if the actors involved in this reality show are adults.
More grease to ur fake backsides.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chiogo(f): 12:45am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol chiogo, where have u been nau?must i call CHEATERS to find u?
Should be asking you that. I missed you sha. . .and you took Amaka with you. No one to entertain me.  grin

R3tr0st^r:

@Chiogo, Its been awhile but I think you know who this is already so pls make sure you reply  smiley
Abby!!!!! It sure has been a while, how you been, girl?? You just disappeared.  sad
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:46am On May 05, 2010
ThePelican:

Any day and time you have decided to do it, alert 190 and he'll inform me. I don't come on NL, I was just informed about this thread and I decided to see for myself. It seems like some people are itching at the thought that I'm back and I think I'm going to give it my return serious consideration. Bunch of goats.
190 is ma favourite Fool on Nairaland, I sure will ask him to get You, when I'm ready. grin

Meanwhile, I think I prefer saturday. Erhmmm, say 2.00pm. Please, keep to time 'cause alotta people would be waiting to read. Thanks in advance. grin

Platibaby . . .You should get ready too.

Who knows, they might both kiss and make up after the whole thing. Missy, na You biko.  grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 12:48am On May 05, 2010
Missy B:

190 is ma favourite Fool on Nairaland, I sure will ask him to get You, when I'm ready. grin

Meanwhile, I think I prefer saturday. Erhmmm, say 2.00pm. Please, keep to time 'cause alotta people would be waiting to read. Thanks in advance. grin

Platibaby . . .You should get ready too.

Who knows, they might both kiss and make up after the whole thing. Missy, na You biko.  grin
Did you have to taint your curiosity with this bad line?? I dey carry bottle oo grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:48am On May 05, 2010
@chiogowetin i resemble? Who be entertainer? Oya, postrate and welcomd me jor. Anywhos, me sef, i don miss tht amaka gurl sha
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 12:49am On May 05, 2010
henry101:

This is the most interesting live thread so far.
This Nairaland reality show pass the BAD GIRLS CLUB.
But Am really dissappointed in u'all.
I dont know if the actors involved in this reality show are adults.
More grease to your fake backsides.

you watch that too??

i loove it!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:50am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol ehrrm david. You think i forgot abt urs? Because i no dey talk, i have eyes, sotigbo.i no fit punish u sha, i know wht to do

and u're still posting here abi?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 12:52am On May 05, 2010
Lol o gbadun. Mo ti e ti salo. chidimmaogo, laterz lol
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by R3tr0str(f): 12:53am On May 05, 2010
chiogo:

Should be asking you that. I missed you sha. . .and you took Amaka with you. No one to entertain me.  grin
Abby!!!!! It sure has been a while, how you been, girl?? You just disappeared.  sad
Lol I know and I'm good, U?, I just got tired of Nairaland for awhile and it was weird to come back and start posting cuz I don't know all these new faces/screennames
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by MissyB1(m): 12:54am On May 05, 2010
ThePelican:

Did you have to taint your curiosity with this bad line?? I dey carry bottle oo grin
Don't Ves!! Just keep to time. Thanks!

Ayetty, don't derail the thread, biko. grin

FL, G'night babez. You know Missy Loves You. wink kiss kiss cool

**Smiles** Looks at the sheet on which she's jotted everything and smiles again.  cheesy cheesy cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chiogo(f): 1:00am On May 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol o gbadun. Mo ti e ti salo. chidimmaogo, laterz lol
Lol see ya, Toyinmajegatoru  smiley

ayettymama:

you watch that too??

i loove it!!
Me three!!!  cheesy

R3tr0st^r:

Lol I know and I'm good, U?, I just got tired of Nairaland for awhile and it was weird to come back and start posting cuz I don't know all these new faces/screennames
I'm great! Yes, I got tired too and I did take a break sometime ago but not for that long, still working on that.  lipsrsealed
I've missed you oo. I don't even think I still have your YIM. So, how's school?  smiley
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2010
Missy B:

Don't Ves!! Just keep to time. Thanks!

Ayetty, don't derail the thread, biko. grin

FL, G'night babez. You know Missy Loves You. wink kiss kiss cool

**Smiles** Looks at the sheet on which she's jotted everything and smiles again.  cheesy cheesy cool
I may forget ooo! But inform 190 at least one hour before then so I can be available.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by henry101(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

you watch that too??

i loove it!!

Watched it, it was ok.
But I think The actors involved in NL did perfectly better.
But lots of people here are so fake, fake, fake.
Just sad seeing people here with fake smile.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by R3tr0str(f): 1:11am On May 05, 2010
chiogo:

I'm great! Yes, I got tired too and I did take a break sometime ago but not for that long, still working on that.  lipsrsealed
I've missed you oo. I don't even think I still have your YIM. So, how's school?  smiley
Missed you too wink, I think I still have urs so I'll hit you up when I come online, School is good,1 month left and I'll be done with highschool smiley
Don't want to derail the thread so I'll ttyl
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by na2day2(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2010
ok, i left this thread on page 2 yesterday and went to bed, came back from work and it is at page 15? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@uju
u are so wrong and like i have stated b4, learn to use your God given brain. u are the one that runs up and down calling men names bcuz your friend thinks she got played but will rather not let another woman heal her wounds who has the same thoughts? i was truly mistaken, i really thought u were a fine
woman with character that had some class, shame on me

@plat

i dont know how many times i have told u this b4, probably a billion times, plz move on with your life, u cant keep expecting every1 else to see the world using your own googles. why must u always have to say something everytime TS name is mentioned, it is not compulsory to post on a thread, if u dont like it, take a hike; every1 cant hate someone bcuz u do.  like i told u b4, u keep holding on to old wounds in this life, your chances of success is very slim. i am seriously disappointed in u, no joke! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ fl gator

as for u, e don tey wey u bi disappointment, u are one of the most foolish women on NL and your stupidity is unequal, do urself a favor and get a real boyfriend, fighting over a virtual boyfriend which u still lost miserably is not just it, i am shocked u still cant get over it.  angry angry angry angry i hope u will run and call ur TOH to come talk to me on yim to get off ur case again, reta.rd.ed fellow! angry angry angry angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chiogo(f): 1:18am On May 05, 2010
R3tr0st^r:

Missed you too wink, I think I still have urs so I'll hit you up when I come online, School is good,1 month left and I'll be done with highschool smiley
Yay!!! Congrats!!. . .leaving high school was the best. cheesy
Ok, definitely hit me up, we need to catch up. smiley
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 1:23am On May 05, 2010
OMG!!!!! Stupid people dey fight for no reason! As simple as this! Whoever owes whoever money and would like to clear up their names, just pay up and be done with it instead of coming in here yarning nonsense rubbish!!! Its been how long now?? Since September 2009 that money was stolen taken / borrowed and now its what month! Seriously!! Thought you shouldnt appear here to fight since u get no balls to pay up! angry angry angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:27am On May 05, 2010
please na2twat

who gives a flying phack what your pathetic illiterate arse thinks

please go get urself a boyfriend u fool

your no better than the seeker or whitelexi

go phack urself rabid animal!!

see the basterd comin thinkin hes supaman in diguise who the hell are u

oloriburuku aburo the seeker!

this middle finger is dedicated to you

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:34am On May 05, 2010
rotflmao!!!!! ;d
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by na2day2(m): 1:49am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

please na2twat

here was i thinking sum1 actually deflated this 600lbs amoeba, i guess i was dead wrong! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2010
Missed you too Wink, I think I still have urs so I'll hit you up when I come online, School is good,1 month left and I'll be done with highschool Smiley

starstruck is still in high school? aren't you at least 20 grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

please na2twat

Calm Down, it's only a public Forum. . .Wonder what you would do if it's actually real life.

na2day?:

here was i thinking sum1 actually deflated this 600lbs amoeba, i guess i was dead wrong! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You're really annoying, Stop instigating trouble. angry
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:54am On May 05, 2010
lol even if i was 1000pounds ill look better than any woman in ur family!!!

lol u guys just make me laugh lookin for ayettymama all ova nl

goin on his personal yim to get my attention

dayum dude ayetty dont give a shite abt u get ova it!!

u sick puppy dogg dont u get loved at home??

u need someone to stroke ur fury belly??- no more young girls to abuse??

tell ur family of fools to go suck it, stick a finger in it and kiss it!!

bloody animals-
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 1:55am On May 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Calm Down, it's only a public Forum. . .Wonder what you would do if it's actually real life.

You're really annoying, Stop instigating trouble. angry

if it was real life love na2twat and his fellow animal farm brothers will be put in place!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chiogo(f): 1:55am On May 05, 2010
bawomolo:

starstruck is still in high school?  aren't you at least 20  grin
That's not starstruck!!
Olodo  tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 05, 2010
na wa oh!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

if it was real life love na2twat and his fellow animal farm brothers will be put in place!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chiogo:

That's not starstruck!!
Olodo  tongue
Isn't it funny the way you seem to bump into threads and debates when you're least expected. grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by R3tr0str(f): 2:01am On May 05, 2010
bawomolo:

starstruck is still in high school? aren't you at least 20 grin
I'm not startstruck nd I'm deff not 20

chiogo:

That's not starstruck!!
Olodo  tongue
I'm online now
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Gabry(f): 2:03am On May 05, 2010
Mama Gee, if you know what these boys did, yopu wouldnt have said that. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (53)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.