Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (33567 Views)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Sonofpeace(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2010
oludashmi:

Thanks.

The difference btw the prodigal son (unbeliever) and the forgiven prodigal son (that once disobeyed his father), is that one felt remorseful and guilty then returned to the father while the other never felt he did anything wrong or may even know he is doing something wrong but thinks, oh! daddy understands I cant help but continue being a bad child to him. Not knowing that daddy will never understand anything for him but daddy will strictly take him for what he can see him doing.

For if a child was able to stop his bad character, nothing stops the second from taking the same decision

You still don't get my question. My question was: What are the difference btw a Prodigal son(as all have sinned) and a former Prodigal son that was forgiven but he later sinned/trespassed against his father? Are the two not the same in sight of their father? What makes the forgiven son more righteous than the Prodigal son?
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by pingu2k5(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2010
The principle of "what you sow you will reap" also applies to sinning. If you commit a sin, you will definitely reap the consequences of the sin whether you are saved (Christian) or not. God will forgive the sin of a saved one but will not hide the saved one from facing the consequence(s) of the sin, example is the couple Ananias and Sapphira. If you murder, though forgiven by God if you confess and ask for forgiveness, you will still have to face the consequences for committing murder.

Sin is a nature (adamic/satanic nature) and righteousness is a nature (God's nature). If you sin habitually without remorse, it is a clear sign you do not have the nature of God and you do not belong to Him. A "Christian", so to speak, that sins habitually is not a Christian as being a Christian entails being Christ-like, having the nature of Christ/God.

A Christian is not a sinner because he/she no longer has the nature of sin (adamic/satanic nature). So long as we are in our flesh, which is our weakness, we are constantly struggling with sin. God has made a provision for forgiveness for us IF we sin.

We should not abound in sin because His Grace is sufficient; if we do, we will face the consequences of our sins.

NB: it's pointless arguing with some people because they will not just understand.

1 Like

Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by tolex29(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2010
[size=18pt]Humans! Mere mortals!! You have all spoken to the best of your knowledge, i am so impressed, but God isn’t! Don’t you people know that God is God!! U’re simply humans, so some of these things you WILL NEVER understand. (For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts, Isaiah 55:9); (for the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man, 1 Corinthians 1:25)

How dare you blaspheme the name of the Almighty God?!! I don’t blame some of you, the devil has bought over your souls and blinded you from the TRUTH! (Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron. 1 Timothy 4:1-2)

(Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psalm 2:1-4)

(The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. Psalm 14: 1-4)

You have all spoken to the best of your logical reasoning but God’s word is the ONLY TRUTH!! You can have facts that make sense to you as humans, yes, obviously, they’re facts that we all can see and they make sense to us all, but God is TRUTH, and the TRUTH is HIGHER than the facts that you mere mortals have. (I am the way, the TRUTH and life. John 14:6)

For my Christian brothers, stop arguing, be reminded, (for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. Luke 16:8b)

(For the message of the Cross is foolishness to them that are perishing; but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18)

Let me tell you all something about God, He IS MEANT TO BE FOLLOWED, maybe not UNDERSTOOD! Because He is God, you will never understand Him, not even in a million lifetime!!!
My final points, repent for God’s judgement is at hand. Don’t be fooled and deceived! The King of Kings will come to judge US all sooner or later. Do not let this mail stand against you at the gate that day, please.
(, and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. Isaiah 11:4b)
(And take heed to yourselves, lest perhaps your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly.  For as a snare shall it come upon all that sit upon the face of the whole earth.  Watch ye, therefore, praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36)[/size]
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Sonofpeace(m): 12:08pm On May 04, 2010
tolex29:

[size=18pt]Humans! Mere mortals!! You have all spoken to the best of your knowledge, i am so impressed, but God isn’t! Don’t you people know that God is God!! U’re simply humans, so some of these things you WILL NEVER understand. (For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts, Isaiah 55:9); (for the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man, 1 Corinthians 1:25)

How dare you blaspheme the name of the Almighty God?!! I don’t blame some of you, the devil has bought over your souls and blinded you from the TRUTH! (Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron. 1 Timothy 4:1-2)

(Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psalm 2:1-4)

(The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. Psalm 14: 1-4)

You have all spoken to the best of your logical reasoning but God’s word is the ONLY TRUTH!! You can have facts that make sense to you as humans, yes, obviously, they’re facts that we all can see and they make sense to us all, but God is TRUTH, and the TRUTH is HIGHER than the facts that you mere mortals have. (I am the way, the TRUTH and life. John 14:6)

For my Christian brothers, stop arguing, be reminded, (for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light. Luke 16:8b)

(For the message of the Cross is foolishness to them that are perishing; but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18)

Let me tell you all something about God, He IS MEANT TO BE FOLLOWED, maybe not UNDERSTOOD! Because He is God, you will never understand Him, not even in a million lifetime!!!
My final points, repent for God’s judgement is at hand. Don’t be fooled and deceived! The King of Kings will come to judge US all sooner or later. Do not let this mail stand against you at the gate that day, please.
(, and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. Isaiah 11:4b)
(And take heed to yourselves, lest perhaps your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, and that day come upon you suddenly.  For as a snare shall it come upon all that sit upon the face of the whole earth.  Watch ye, therefore, praying at all times, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that are to come, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36)[/size]
Wonderful sermon! But the things of the spirit are of them that are in the spirit(believers). What are you contributing to the post Pastor?
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]and what have you to help me. . . . . ? , you sound funny. well , you're not the first and won't be the last Christian that said i need help . whenever you guys stumble across a free thinker you just try to sound too perfect but there's nothing hiding under the son dear. . . .we are all sinners and we can't do without it even though , people like you are pretending.

I need help. . . .you can say that again. we are the world changer. . .love me or hate me im a canditate of the new world order . there was a time when religion nearly toke over the world, those are old time. now is the new age our time is now and we are unstopable. stop wasting your prayers because it won't work on me.

Satan rule's the world. . . .we are his powerful agents.
[/size]
ese ikharo:

@ogaga4luv,
I think u need help.my prayer for you is that u will come out of that darkness

Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Chubiko: 12:24pm On May 04, 2010
For clarity sake let it be known that the difference bw a born again and a sinner is that a sinner sees sin as a way of life, a thing to be proud of but a born again sees sin as a mistake and is never proud of it but quickly goes back to plead for forgiveness. The sinner neva asks for forgiveness because its his nature.
The fact that a born again commits sin (" for whosoever says he has no sin is a liar and makes Christ a liar") does not make him a sinner because we are not looking at the word in real terms as xtians. It is a spiritual thing. The Adamic nature had been shed the day he was renewed, but to the other, he still wears that nature and enjoys it as you do food.

In any case i think that such issues relating to our faith as xtians should not be topics for this kind of discussion cos it opens up xtianity to ridicule by people who does nt understand the meaning thereof. It is not religion as others but a way of life and will always remain foolish to him that wants to perish.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by princekevo(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2010
Well one of Nephew a Christ embabssy member told me something like that and tried to engage me into an arguement on this.
I dont blame Chris Oyakilomy for such deception, but i blame Nigerian Christians. Due to the evil and corrupt mind in us we prefer such preachers who will always tell us exactly what we want to hear. Jst as the bible said in the book of (2Timothy 4:3-4)
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

So am not suprised that Chris Oyakilomy can deceive his members with such gospel, coz that is what the want to hear.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]You can say that again dear. . . .Devil is my life and i won't allow nothing , absolutely nothing to come and disturb my life. Maybe it's time you open your spititual more wider to see what i mean. smiley wink[/size]
Rajalat:

Hummmmmmmmmmmm devil in the house, how could u have allow the great devil take possession of your thought just hear yourself,
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by shadrach77: 12:30pm On May 04, 2010
[size=14pt]Pastor Chris is 100% right. Now lets do some analysis. - "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8.

The key word here is were (past tense) This means were no longer sinners. Verse 9 says since we have now been justified through his blood - The word his here represents Jesus Christ - This means in the eyes of God, we are no longer sinners. Now the New Living Translation makes it clearer when it says in verse 9 (Romans 5:9) And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation.

The key statement here is 'we have been made right'
finito! smiley smiley[/size]
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Good point. . . .Christians we are waiting for your christlike respondos. . .  cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Kay 17:

Check out this faults:

Is stoning an adulterer a sin?

Is revenge killiing a sin?

Is slavery a sin?

Is selling your family member a sin?

Is mass murder a sin?

Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by princekevo(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2010
Chubiko:

For clarity sake let it be known that the difference bw a born again and a sinner is that a sinner sees sin as a way of life, a thing to be proud of but a born again sees sin as a mistake and is never proud of it but quickly goes back to plead for forgiveness. The sinner neva asks for forgiveness because its his nature.
The fact that a born again commits sin (" for whosoever says he has no sin is a liar and makes Christ a liar"wink does not make him a sinner because we are not looking at the word in real terms as xtians. It is a spiritual thing. The Adamic nature had been shed the day he was renewed, but to the other, he still wears that nature and enjoys it as you do food.

In any case i think that such issues relating to our faith as xtians should not be topics for this kind of discussion cos it opens up xtianity to ridicule by people who does nt understand the meaning thereof. It is not religion as others but a way of life and will always remain foolish to him that wants to perish.

Please i want to ask you a question based on what you put up above.
If a born again christian sined, which you call a mistake and suddenly he died or the trumpet sounds. what will be his position and that of a known sinner who suddenly died or trumpet sound?
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2010
grin grin wink
swizzle:

they are not sinners, they are just "evil doers"  grin
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by pingu2k5(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2010
@chibuk: well explained.
@prince: why not leave the judgement to God
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by oludashmi(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2010
Sonofpeace:

You still don't get my question. My question was: What are the difference btw a Prodigal son(as all have sinned) and a former Prodigal son that was forgiven but he later sinned/trespassed against his father? Are the two not the same in sight of their father? What makes the forgiven son more righteous than the Prodigal son?

Oh sorry! now I understand.

It is the case of two used plates, both dirty. One was washed but a traces of oil now found on it and the other not washed at all, dirty in and out. The two plates are dirty before the owner BUT the one that was formerly washed could need only a tissue to wipe off the small oil or just clean with a finger tip and then dip it in a clean water and it becomes new again.

But the dirty and unwashed plate needs more than that, 1. its needs to be seen a an eyesore to the kitchen, 2. a confession that the plate is dirty and needs to be washed, 3. it needs the soap, 4. sponge, 5. clean water, 6. an handkerchief. Such is the relationship between a sinner who is yet to repent and that who has repented but found himself in sin.

The forgiven son is more righteous than the unforgiven son because he has confessed his sins, his pasts are forgotten and he now has a new nature like a newly born baby who is yet to commit sins but the unforgiven has a long way to go because he still lives like he doesnt exist in the sight of God not to talk of been renewed. The righteous will easily ask for true forgiveness and God forgives him because of the nature he wears, the true confession he once made at the cross and the blood upon him signifies he was once chosen.

Now if a visitor comes into the house unexpectedly and needs to be served, and the oil on the clean plate has not been washed, the host/owner of the kitchen wont be able to serve him with either the unwashed plate or the clean but stained plate, he will push them both aside because they are no good for his visitor.

Means, if as at the time Jesus comes, the Christian sinner has not confessed and asked for forgiveness and also forgive his offenders, sorry ooo, he is in no way better than the ever unrepentant sinner. They will be pushed in the same place cos they are no good for the visitor.

I hope I tried to answer you?

1 Like

Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ranoscky(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2010
i wonder why death will take "da grin" while someone like "ogaga" is still existing.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by festop: 1:18pm On May 04, 2010
Truly, the end time is now. The doctrines typical of end time are now everywhere and the teaching that once you are saved you are forever saved no matter what you ever do again can take away your salvation. "But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and commiteth iniquity, and doeth according to all abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteosness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespased,and in his sin that he hath sinned,in them shall he die."Ezekiel 18:24.

If a xtian sins, he authomatically becomes a sinner, for he has lost the identity of Jesus christ at that point in time. Even though he  still goes to church, sings, teaches, preaches etc, he has lost the likeness of christ. "  whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him and he can not sin , because  he is born of God".1 John 3; 9. But there is a remedy if he can confess and repent, and pray for restoration, God will pardon him and he becomes a christian again
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by kemisuga(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2010
Yes, a formal colleague from Christ Embassy, told me the same thing, that once he is born again, he has no more sin even if he committed any sin, cause Jesus has already paid it all on the cross.

AMAZING isnt it? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

They go know say hell fire get part 2.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by damipaul(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2010
I agree that a Christian is not a sinner, what about the context of backsliding? what happens if a christian falls, sins and remains in it?
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ranoscky(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2010
kemisuga

"they go know say hell fire get part2"

grin grin grin

leave decivers make dem dey decieve dia sef.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by amirize(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2010
The carnal mind can NEVER EVER understand spiritual things unless he / she is born again and the spirit is renewed. It is only in this situation that one can understand what Pastor Chris is saying. He talks spiritual and canal mind can't comprehend. When you are truly born again, you may still make mistakes, or sin as you want to call it, when you do, confess and keep striving to be righteous. That doesn't make you a sinner. God doesn't see you as a sinner, nope. All He expects of you is to get back on track and don't accept defeat.
It a process, growth and all doesn't happen over night but as you continue or are determine to remain born again, a time comes you become totally transformed and the mistakes you call sin will no longer have dominion over you. It's all about GROWTH

Heaven is Real, Get connected to Jesus our Lord and Savior.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by princekevo(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2010
oludashmi:

Oh sorry! now I understand.

It is the case of two used plates, both dirty. One was washed but a traces of oil now found on it and the other not washed at all, dirty in and out. The two plates are dirty before the owner BUT the one that was formerly washed could need only a tissue to wipe off the small oil or just clean with a finger tip and then dip it in a clean water and it becomes new again.

But the dirty and unwashed plate needs more than that, 1. its needs to be seen a an eyesore to the kitchen, 2. a confession that the plate is dirty and needs to be washed, 3. it needs the soap, 4. sponge, 5. clean water, 6. an handkerchief. Such is the relationship between a sinner who is yet to repent and that who has repented but found himself in sin.

I hope I tried to answer you?

Well dear your answer is not biblical. Considering the parable of the Ten Virgins. The 5 lost out of the feast becoz of the were not prepare jst like a half washed dish is still unprepared to be used. Such preaching from pastors like C.O are the reason why many christians today live with sins, becoz they believe once saved  is saved forever even though they keep leaving in sin and call it a mistake. We are aware there are sins of omissions but you find out that this christians are really living in a sin of commission. The person you see as a well known sinner might repent today, sudenly die tml and will make it to heaven jst like the theif by his right hand. The so called born again christian can sin today and die tml but face the everlasting damantion jst like Judas did.

So sister, What matter is not what you were or what you have been, but what you are at the time you are being called back home.

@prince: why not leave the judgement to God

My brother God has given us his word upon which the  gospel should be based. So i dont need God to come down again to tell me what is is right or wrong.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by oludashmi(f): 1:28pm On May 04, 2010
kemisuga:

Yes, a formal colleague from Christ Embassy, told me the same thing, that once he is born again, he has no more sin even if he committed any sin, cause Jesus has already paid it all on the cross.

AMAZING isnt it? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

They go know say hell fire get part 2.
Not only amazing, even funny. cheesy cheesy

Infact its series and parts are unending.

1 Like

Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by oludashmi(f): 1:33pm On May 04, 2010
princekevo:

Well dear your answer is not biblical. Considering the parable of the Ten Virgins. The 5 lost out of the feast becoz of the were not prepare jst like a half washed dish is still unprepared to be used. Such preaching from pastors like C.O are the reason why many christians today live with sins, becoz they believe once saved  is saved forever even though they keep leaving in sin and call it a mistake. We are aware there are sins of omissions but you find out that this christians are really living in a sin of commission. The person you see as a well known sinner might repent today, sudenly die tml and will make it to heaven jst like the theif by his right hand. The so called born again christian can sin today and die tml but face the everlasting damantion jst like Judas did.

So sister, What matter is not what you were or what you have been, but what you are at the time you are being called back home.

My brother God has given us his word upon which the  gospel should be based. So i dont need God to come down again to tell me what is is right or wrong.
Prince, why dont you read my posts frm the first page be4 your reply. I already said it that the end of the Christian matters more than his beginning. Sonofpeace is asking a question and that I have replied him. thanks.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by ud4u: 1:35pm On May 04, 2010
Every unrighteousness is sin, and who ever commits that unrighteousness is a sinner and there is no other nickname for it.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Spyker: 1:45pm On May 04, 2010
This is signs of the end time and false prophets. I hope Pastor Chris is not leading multitude into eternal damnation by this type of false preaching. I now understand why his members does nothing or say nothing to discourage immoral dressing among his members especially among the youths. God save us
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2010
some people do not know how to comment on a thread, why don't u people ask the poster to show us prove like video clip(s), or he should just shut up and allow us to hear some sensible words undecided
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Ranoscky(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2010
odiaero

with the way u sound i can tell that u'r a member of christ embassy!
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by duduspace(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2010
What is that cock and bull about nouns and verbs that someone came up with earlier? are this people for real? maybe they are speaking in some language which has no known definition. undecided
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 04, 2010
Ranoscky:

odiaero

with the way u sound i can tell that u'r a member of christ embassy!
 aahahaha grin grin grin grin grin noooooooooooo, am 100percent Catholic, but i hate people saying craps of what they done have proof of undecided
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by caadediran(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2010
It's very important for us to understand who a Christian is and also who a sinner is, and what makes someone a sinner. When one is living his/her life in sin, he/she is then called a sinner. Know this, as the bible says you cannot be committing sin and claim to be led of Jesus Christ i.e a Christian. There is no man that can abide in Jesus Christ and be living in sin. Such man can't be comfortable in such i.e living in sin. Even though he fall in to sin he runs back to the cross and get cleanse by the precious Blood of Jesus that has been shared for the remission of sins. So u can't call such man (Christian) a sinner.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by Romeo4real(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2010
The ignorance on the thread is breathtaking - Both from Christian and Non-Christians alike. To say a Christian CANNOT be a sinner is as ridiculous a statement as saying a born again Christian CANNOT be a sinner. What nonsense!

Christians who say this nonsense only serve to give ammunition to all those who see Christianity as a joke. Christian are well known to twist the Bible to suit themselves and to align it with their opinions.
Let us be clear on this - A Pastors opinion cannot define Christianity. Your opinion cannot define Christianity. The Bible is clear - Don't try and interpreter what it says. Just accept it. Also, just because a person practices Christianity does NOT make him/her a Christian.

The Bible is very clear and unambiguous on what a Christian is. Furthermore, it is also clear and unambiguous about the relationship between Sin, The Law, Grace and Forgiveness. Any Christian worth his salt should know this, and not pass off rubbish as what the Bible says.
Re: A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) by princekevo(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2010
oludashmi:

Prince, why dont you read my posts frm the first page be4 your reply. I already said it that the end of the Christian matters more than his beginning. Sonofpeace is asking a question and that I have replied him. thanks.

Sorry my bad smiley smiley smiley
Actually i was not observant to know that your response was not to my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.