Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Are You Cool If Your Bf/gf Has the Opposite Sex As A Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Cool If Your Bf/gf Has the Opposite Sex As A Best Friend? (416 Views)

My Gf Has Cheated On Me / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Cool If Your Bf/gf Has the Opposite Sex As A Best Friend? by VenomousTruth: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Personally, I am not cool with that due to the reason that I have been someone's bestie before who had a serious relationship as at that time and I know what went down through being her "best friend". Don't ever fall for that " he's/she's just my best friend shii! If they don't kiss, they'll surly touch or the main thing happens...

But lemme know what you guys opinion on this is... Would you be cool if he/she has one?

Re: Are You Cool If Your Bf/gf Has the Opposite Sex As A Best Friend? by VenomousTruth: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Then I guess everyone agrees with me.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Husbands:whose Happiness Is Most Important – Hers Or Yours? / Hi / I Can Die For These Ten Persons (click To Find Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.