Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? (1117 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by preciousluv2018: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My boyfriend is a chronic womanizer. He has two baby mamas who have four children for him. Dayo is fun,respectful and treats me quite nicely. When I met him two years ago,he already had one baby mama. During our relationship,we broke twice up cos he impregnated another lady. That one had twins for him. But he came back again and we made up.

Dayo is a very romantic guy,ladies love him alot. I cant swear to say that when I am not there,he is with another lady. But I find out that I am so in love with him.So when he asked me to marry him,I said no cos I cant be with a womanizer. He responded that he may be with a thousand women but ..

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Sometimes you got to be selfish & cruel, not only to the other person but to yourself as well (deny yourself certain people & things). What is love? It's only a feeling. Lock that shìt up & look at this practically. Is he worth all the stress you'll endure as his wife? I don't care how hot & whatever a guy is, if the core principles don't match my own, I'd rather let him go. I can't be waiting for him to "outgrow" certain things. Time waits for no man. To hell with him. Next! Learn to look beyond how you feel. Feelings sometimes can be blinding. If you master the art of switching off your feelings when necessary, you won't have trouble kicking a dog back to the street bìtches where he belongs.

DO NOT marry him or DO, it's up to YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by FluidQueen(f): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Wait for it, baby mama 3 would pop out just about anytime soon. grin

Ask yourself this, do you really need a community pénnis as s horseband?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by preciousluv2018: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2018
if she can tolerate it, fine. If she cant , fine.

XhosaNostra:
Sometimes you got to be selfish & cruel, not only to the other person but to yourself as well (deny yourself certain people & things). What is love? It's only a feeling. Lock that shìt up & look at this practically. Is he worth all the stress you'll endure as his wife? I don't care how hot & whatever a guy is, if the core principles don't match my own, I'd rather let him go. I can't be waiting for him to "outgrow" certain things. Time waits for no man. To hell with him. Next! Learn to look beyond how you feel. Feelings sometimes can be blinding. If you master the art of switching off your feelings when necessary, you won't have trouble kicking a dog back to the street bìtches where he belongs.

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
preciousluv2018:

if she can tolerate it, fine. If she cant , fine.

Pretty much.
Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Do you know why guys treat and refer to some women as fools? It isn't because these women can't solve mathematical equations, it is because of their inability to reason inability to make decisions logically and not emotionally. Some women are emotionally unintelligent.

The sane question remains :Why will you be involved with someone who's actions/way of life hurts you?

I think you should use more of your brain than your heart here. Believe me heart will heal, give it time. It will understand your brain and finally get along with it.Dont walk into a pit with your eyes wide open, no matter how much you try to close your eyes to his flaws, one day a shocker will open them wide. No matter the situation never let your emotions overpower your intelligence smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by Lionessza(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't know why people torture themselves all in the name of being " inlove " . The guy has already shown her over and over again that he will never change his ways but she still " loves " him? . WOW!. I think the most insane people are those that are inlove grin. I seriously would rather be insane over myself cheesy than some guy who will leave you bitter . 60% brain , 40% heart not the other way round lol.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Do you know why guys treat and refer to some women as fools? It isn't because these women can't solve mathematical equations, it is because of their inability to reason inability to make decisions logically and not emotionally. Some women are emotionally unintelligent.

The sane question remains :Why will you be involved with someone who's actions/way of life hurts you?

I think you should use more of your brain than your heart here. Believe me heart will heal, give it time. It will understand your brain and finally get along with it.Dont work into a pit with your eyes wide open, no matter how much you try to close your eyes to his flaws, one day a shocker will open them wide. No matter the situation never let your emotions overpower your intelligence smiley
. Wow! God bless you for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by nikkypearl(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Dayo,Femi and Ola...awon original Yoruba demon grin grin
Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

I don't know why people torture themselves all in the name of being " inlove " . The guy has already shown her over and over again that he will never change his ways but she still " loves " him? . WOW!. I think the most insane people are those that are inlove grin. I seriously would rather be insane over myself cheesy than some guy who will leave you bitter . 60% brain , 40% heart not the other way round lol.

Exactly! Foolish love.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by Mandrake007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Atleast you know for a fact he's a womanizer,you both can change that,most women will dish out relationship advice but their significant others prolly been cheating on them all their lives,no relationship is perfect,so you've gotta learn to tolerate each others flaws as it takes two to tango,everybody's got their downsides nobody is perfect,you know what you saw in him before you fell in love,this is what you signed up for but at the end love supersedes everything.
Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by preciousluv2018: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yes ,if she can tolerate it ,fine
It's not after married to the guy,she will start complaining.
It's a matter of choice and decision .

Mandrake007:
Atleast you know for a fact he's a womanizer,you both can change that,most women will dish out relationship advice but their significant others prolly been cheating on them all their lives,no relationship is perfect,so you've gotta learn to tolerate each others flaws as it takes two to tango,everybody's got their downsides nobody is perfect,you know what you saw in him before you fell in love,this is what you signed up for but at the end love supersedes everything.
Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Men Always Search Through The Menu Of Women just As Is Done For Food. Have A Taste Of One Today And A Taste of Another Tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Chronic Womanizer Boyfriend? by z11111: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
At the end of the day ,they will start looking for virgin.

EzeDictator:
Men Always Search Through The Menu Of Women just As Is Done For Food. Have A Taste Of One Today And A Taste of Another Tomorrow...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Dump Her? / Check Out My Pre Wedding Photos / "Homosexuality Is Not A Choice But A Psychological Problem" - Psychologist Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.