Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (966 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / What This Girl Posted On Facebook About Her Boy Friend Will Make You Laugh / Unilag Girl Bidemi Allows Her Boy Friend To Take Her Nude Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hector09(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Hector09:
Pls help me out, there is this girl in my compound, she is staying with her china base uncle, when they pack in to the compound, i help them to fix some few things in there house cus her uncle was not around them, it was she and her uncles wife, after that day the next day being monday night she came around and told me that she was looking for me today, i told her that i went to work and she said ok and she told me gud nite, thou i was nt xpecting her to be close to me cus am not all that friendly when it cums to girls, let me cut the story short one saturday i was playing music on my phone and she ask me if she can borrow my phone cus she likes the music and i said ok,when i gave her the phone my acct balance was 240 but when she return it i saw -#80 i did nt get upset cus am a civil man, last week she did the same thing again this time it was -180 what angered me was nt d fact that she was using my airtime but she we be borrowing airtime using my sim, and strange numbers do call me asking me of her, note i dont feel any thing for her and i want to stop her thou she knew that am angry with her cus she bought airtime yesterday and gave one small girl to cum and gv me, she ask me of my phone yesterday night and i decline and she was angry and she did nt say hi to me this morning, not that she dont ve phone, she ve been frowning her face any time she saw me, thou i want to be avoiding her but we stay in dsame compound and i dnt knw what to do

You did the right thing, some people have made it their habit to take advantage of others and abuse all acts of kindness. Ignore this tw@t.

1 Like

Re: . by MhizAJ(f): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: . by donstan18: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Don't be surprise she's one of these Nland GIRLS that are claiming independent type cheesy

Na dia way cheesy

They want to marry a rich man but they can't buy airtime for themselves cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Human being of different kind. Just let her know, she should stop using your phone to call her guy

1 Like

Re: . by ufuosman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Human being of different kind. Just let her know, she should stop using your phone to call her guy or you share her with the guy
Re: . by Hector09(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
ufuosman:
Human being of different kind. Just let her know, she should stop using your phone to call her guy or you share her with the guy
thanks
Re: . by Hector09(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:
Don't be surprise she's one of these Nland GIRLS that are claiming independent type cheesy

Na dia way cheesy

They want to marry a rich man but they can't buy airtime for themselves cheesy
am suprise too cus i thought that they are rich
Re: . by Skinni(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lol.. It reminds me of something in the past.
OP, you don't need to bother yourself since you have nothing on her. It's a win win for you.
Re: . by Hector09(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Skinni:
Lol.. It reminds me of something in the past.
OP, you don't need to bother yourself since you have nothing on her. It's a win win for you.
ya thanks
Re: . by Mandrake007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Never let these girls use their feminine demeanor to take advantage of you and it's good you aren't too friendly with females just keep it cordial unless you fancy them,so they don't lose the respect they have for you.
Re: . by Mandrake007(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hector09:
am suprise too cus i thought that they are rich
no rich girl will come on nairaland to brag about sh!t,they'd rather be on insta and facebook to show it off #staywoke.
Re: . by Hector09(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mandrake007:
no rich girl will come on nairaland to brag about sh!t,they'd rather be on insta and facebook to show it off #staywoke.
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Spiritual Husband And I Love Him, Lady Speaks Out / Who Else Feels This Way? / If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.