Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room (1027 Views)

Men Fail In Life Because They Don’t Respect Their Wives-popular Pastor / Why So many Men Fail In Relationships The Bitter Truth. / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room by ready2give(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2018
WARNING: this short article is only for men who care about their marriage and bedroom life. STOP reading this article if you do not care about yourself as a man because something in it will shock you.[img][/img]

Why?
The above picture is pathetic and it shows how bad the man felt when he caught his wife red handed with another man on his matrimonial bed.
Do you know why he met himself in such situation?
He had failed to take cognizance of his inability to be active as a man.
How Does That Concerns You?
Well, you may not be aware of the infidelity that is common among couples nowadays as a result of excuses here and there.
What Do I Mean By A Poor inner room Life?

The effects on your partner can't be over emphasised when you can no longer perform to her expectation;

1. She starts to look elsewhere for a man who doesn’t have bedroom wahala.

2. She would no longer have interest in having affairs with you upon your excuses.

3. She begins to use other means secretly to derive pleasure you can't manly give to her.

4. She reduces the love she has for you, the hatred begin to manifest gradually.

5. She breaks-up with you unexpectedly if she sees the right man.

Why would she do that?

You have tampered her emotions and her state of mind towards you.

She might be suffering from the following pains emotionally;

She doesn't want to be in the other room with you because you are not a complete man.

She talks about other people's affairs with you.

How great they are!

She is bored with you since she knows you can't give her the pleasure she wanted.

She wants it fast; since she knows your capability. She wants to do it as fast as possible in order not to waste her time.

She preferred other means to satisfy herself.

She becomes dictator in the bedroom, directing what to do with her.

All these are suffering in silence.

Do you know you are a failure as a Man?

Yes, you're.
When you can’t perform your manly duty then you begin to experience the under listed points:

1. No appetite for inner room: When you are beginning to experience that you are hard when alone but when with your partner and intend to do sholisholi, the weak joystick set in.

2. It is when a man refuses to sharpen his tool and continues to give excuse after he quick release.

3. When a man can no longer perform his regular duty and loose of interest in performing manly function

4. When you have hard joystick after few minute it becomes soft and useless.

5. If you are suffering or nursing any of such illness as diabetes, hypertension etc. It is a sign that your strong joystick is compromised.

Do You Not Think You Need To Know Why Your joystick Suffered That Much?

I know because it changes my low performance and that of countless others who came across it and took it serious.

So, before you read any further at this juncture, I recommend you put aside anything that could distract your attention for the next 25 minutes as you eat-up the content of this write-up.

I know your goal is to have a strong cucumber and be active and also to enjoy the in the inner room

The problem is, not many people know how to solve this problem.

Therefore, they usually go through life struggling, consuming harmful drugs, reading crappy books and jumping from one thing to another without really achieving their target of getting hard and sustainable kondo to bring stability into their performance.

Fortunately, what I am about to reveal to you will help make you a champion when it comes to game of other room.

More so, you will be excited because you will know exactly how to get hard joystick on demand anytime.

Now, until you understand the root cause of the problem, you will be unable to end your bedroom wahala for good.

Even with all the information resources for low performance available today, nobody seems to be telling you about or addressing these fundamental underlying causes;

1. Poor blood circulation

2. Too much alcohol

3. Smoking excessively

4. Side effects of certain medication

5. Anxiety

6. Health related issues

7. Stressful lifestyle

8. Lack of testosterone

And so on.

There are numerous solutions to this problem among which 7 are included in this article.

1. Quit smoking.

2. Eliminate processed foods.

3. Reduce alcohol intakes.

And.....

But first, you need to read the entire report: “How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It”

Click here:https:///y6unptlt to download your copy its't absolutely free

But If you have done that skip it and click on my signature for advance revealation of How to Get Harder And Stronger Erection Naturally

Re: Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room by ready2give(m): 1:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Click here:[url] https:///y6unptlt[/url] to download your copy

Click here:https:///y6unptlt to download your copy
Re: Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room by ready2give(m): 2:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Ii noticed the link is not working.
Although i have been giving it out for free on the this platform but just trying to make it downlaodable directly here but i would do something to make it possible so that every interedted person can have access to it.
For those who have not gotten it check this post of mine to get access "How I Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime I Want It"
Re: Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room by ready2give(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Better still, you can drop your email here to get a copy if you have not gotten yours
Re: Why Some Men Fail To Perform Actively In The Other Room by ready2give(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Even with all the information resources for low performance available today, nobody seems to be telling you about or addressing these fundamental underlying causes;

1. Poor blood circulation

2. Too much alcohol

3. Smoking excessively

4. Side effects of certain medication

5. Anxiety

6. Health related issues

7. Stressful lifestyle

8. Lack of testosterone

And so on.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. / [VIDEO] Cossy Orjiakor Twerks Up A Storm In A Swimming Pool / Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.