Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! (673 Views)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by Beke2020: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

I am a fresh graduate and I live in Minna, Niger State.am in a fix and need advise as quickly as possible.
My best friend sent your story excerpt on Whatsapp to me. I was initially reluctant to click on the link after reading the highlight because I avoid any relationship site that will be pointing out my deeds to me. I don’t like people using abusive language on me. But my friend who is privy to my predicament actually convinced me about your blog, which i now also recommend to everyone.
After reading few of your stories, I concluded that this is the right person to share my pains with where I will not be judged. Ma, your comments are on point, no criticism on people personality. Pardon me to say but I like you ma because of you Godly counsel, though we have not met Am sure anyone having you as a big aunt is blessed.
I will be getting married in 6 months time to the most caring, gentle and wonderful man ever. I have a concern which have kept me in bondage, fear…. I was abused at a very young age. After the abuse,I became a sex slave. This young man that I am getting married to is Wilson. I have been dating Wilson for 2 years now but he has not been able to ever satisfy my sexual needs. What he doesn’t know is that,I have met with other men behind his back. I am not attracted to them,I just have insatiable needs which Wilson cannot meet.
My Condition started at an early age, precisely 7 years. My mum will leave me with the young man,our neighbor who was about 25 years at that time. He was always coming to our house to gist with us. My parents didn’t suspect anything but he pretended to be playful with me but any chance he had,he abused me and made me promise to keep quiet. It was our little secret. He would give me candies as my reward for keeping quiet. This continued until I was 8 years old. We then moved out of that neighborhood.
When I was 12 years old,approaching puberty, I began to observe that I was drawn to s*x. The young boys in my area would playfully touch me and I would just allow them. It felt like food to me. I was being used by all the little boys in my area.I left for boarding house and that didn’t stop. I was abused by my seniors and house teachers. And I loved every bit of the abuse cos I loved sex like I needed it to breathe. I lived quite freely in the University. I had slept with several guys and lecturers before graduation.
Gloria has been my best friend since uni. She is the one who introduced me to your blog. One time,while in school,She took me to a Church in our desperation to solve this matter. I paid N50k to conduct deliverance. That didn’t work. After narrating my whole experience to the Pastor, he said the man the abused me when I was a child transferred a sexual spirit to me and that why I don’t get satisfied. I have lived my life like a cursed child.
But when I met Wilson,he felt empathy towards me. During our relationship...Read full post here

https://livelystones.com.ng/abused-and-cursed-yet-he-wants-to-marry-meplease-help/
Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by xreal: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
I will not click any link to read further.

I only have business with that pastor....50k for deliverance?

Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by izaray(f): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1 Make sure you say something, dn't just read and pass wink
Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
angry

Sexual spirit? And she paid 50k for deliverance? Isn't that supposed to be FREE? undecided undecided undecided Whoever gave her this fvcked up deliverance shud be cane 50k times too...She was duped by her so called pastor angry

Haba! She's a nympho...is it curable? YES! DEFINITELY... only if she's willing to undergo counselling & rehabilitation..SMH..
Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by IamAirforce1: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
izaray:
IamAirforce1 Make sure you say something, dn't just read and pass wink
See dis hater o

Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by Beke2020: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
That is the reason for sharing her story with us. nice to know it can be cured
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Sexual spirit? And she paid 50k for deliverance? Isn't that supposed to be FREE? undecided undecided undecided Whoever gave her this fvcked up deliverance shud be cane 50k times too...She was duped by her so called pastor angry

Haba! She's a nympho...is it curable? YES! DEFINITELY... only if she's willing to undergo counselling & rehabilitation..SMH..

Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by preciousluv2018: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yep!

Counselling and rehabilitation is all she needs.

QueenSuccubus:
angry

Re: Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! by Beke2020: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
That's cool cool
preciousluv2018:
Yep!

Counselling and rehabilitation is all she needs.

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Emotional Neglect/Physical Abuse A Cause Of Homosexuality?? / A Lady Slept With A Dog V.I / A Young Man Calling Out The Lady He Slept With On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.