Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (29654 Views)

'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Bizibi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari matter don tire me with hin news.....I know the old man go misyarn again with another drama.

NIGERIANS deserve better than this naw!!!!! Wetin!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by dudebuck: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:
A SO CALLED NATION THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN THEIR PRESIDENT WAS CHANGED....HOW CAN A MAN FROM SUDAN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA...THATS WHY HE DONT KNOW

IPOB IN 2014-2015 TOLD THEM DONT VOTE EVEN IF U MUST VOTE DON'T VOTE BUHARI HE'S A DICTATOR, CLUELESS AND HAD THE AGENDA OF PROMOTING JIHAD

THEY SAID IPOB HAS BITTEN MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW

TODAY WHAT IPOB SAW SITTING INSIDE THEIR RADIO STATION IN LONDON.THE WHOLE MASSES, ELDERS AND ELDERS IN GOVERNMENT WONT SEE CLIMBING THE HIGHEST MOUTAIN

UR HATE ON BIAFRA IS NOTHING MORE THAN THEY SAW WHAT U DIDNT SEE....U ALL ARE SCARED THEY MIGHT ACHIEVE IN TWO YEARS OF THEIR INDEPENDENCE WHAT NIGERIA COULD NOT SINCE 1960

NO MATTER HOW U HATE IPOB AND BIAFRA IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT UR STUPIDITY IS BEYOND HUMAN AND ANIMAL REASONING

FOR THOSE OF U ANIMALS WHO THINK U CAN CORRECT UR MISTAKES WITH UR PVC....UA ALL JOKERS...U NEVER SEE THE HAND WRITTING ON THE WALL

THE LOCAL GOVT ELECTION IN KANO SHULD TELL U WHATS COMING 2019
The ultimate truth
Let them continue deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by kenodrill: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
I honestly dont know why buhari keeps dissapointing his supporters....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Shikini: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
SEMO007:
A country called Nigeria

The only country where the president thinks 'I don't know' covers up for his incompetence

You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by victorazy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
saarumann:
Buhari is a typical ancient man who will fit better in a society of bush people, as leader of bushmen tribe like those in "Gods must be Crazy". He doesn't belong to this age.

grin grin grin

I once said this...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
lilytender:
When INEC declares Muhammadu Buhari as winner of 2019 presidential elections, several people will commit suicide and then run away grin grin

he will still NOT KNOW.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by talk2percy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
The commander of incompetency-Buhari. And of a truth, he doesn't know, because there's nothing on his fuckinnn head! How would he know!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by nonsobaba: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
saarumann:
Buhari is a typical ancient man who will fit better in a society of bush people, as leader of bushmen tribe like those in "Gods must be Crazy". He doesn't belong to this age.
Yaaaw. Be merciful, pls

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Alariiwo: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
After spewing nonsense, they will still go and meet the Buhari to support Igbo presidency in 2023..

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha. These folks are well known chameleons.
Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Kestolovee95(f): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
It's raining hard on the "commander in chief" that does not know.

When asked about his age...I don't know.

Where is your certificate? I don't know.

Where is the IGP? I don't know.

Who brought Maina back? I don't know.

They looted PTF funds under your watch. I don't know.

All he knows is that He loves the perks of office and will do everything possible to continue to enjoy it.

Lmao! This guy funny no be small. grin

Python1 your dumbohari don really suffer here abeg help am wear him pant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Firstpage:

You are the dullard. He said those who gave him 97% of their vote and those who only gave him 5% ......

I'm not his supporter but you should stop taken words out of context.
You mean taking? Now, you sure know a dullard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by cdialauka: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Men are four:

He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool—shun him;

He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple—teach him;

He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep—wake him;

He who knows and knows he knows, he is wise—follow him!

Buhari knows not and knows not that he knows not! My people SHUN him.

nwabobo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/261897-buhari-never-knows-anything-senator-attacks-president.html/amp

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by surgical: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Masama:
The worst is that he doesn't even know that he does not
Know anything
This man doesn't. know his age neither does he know where his certificate is

4 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by lastmessenger: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
SEMO007:
A country called Nigeria

The only country where the president thinks 'I don't know' covers up for his incompetence

can Putin, Donald trump or Angel Merkel say I don't know as an excuse to their electorate?This why Donald trump without a second thought referred to Nigeria as a shithole country. And as far as we have almajiris and under aged voting taking place all over northern Nigeria, we would continue to have a president that says I don't know.
God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Firstpage: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
sonnie10:

You mean taking? Now, you sure know a dullard!

At least I've schooled your fickle mind.
Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by sonnie10: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Firstpage:

At least I've schooled your fickle mind.

And left yourself out?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Maxigoody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
A lousy fool called President Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Writs: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Doubt Buhari knows he's the president or what the office job description is.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Blacky1: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Someone told Nigerians that the man in aso rock is not buhari but jubril from Sudan we called for his head....has he not be proven right? Is it not strange for the commander in chief of armed forces to tell the whole world that he doesn't know that one of his servant didn't obey his command....the zooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by PFRB: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
He did not know what happened in PTF

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by saarumann: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
myproperty:

What he actually meant which is of concern to him is that more fulani herdsmen were actually killed in taraba than benue and zamfara combined. That is what is paining him
Buhari is a confirmed tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by ngwababe(f): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
SEMO007:
A country called Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by chimaraiyke(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
How Buhari ended up becoming the president in a country of 180million people is now" the 8th wonders of the world"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by gnss(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin
xcolanto:
Truly, buhari knows nothing!

A man that his child owned a bike worth 100 million had no idea till it almost killed him.

Who did we offend to have buhari as President??

Come 2019 its #back2dura
grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by Roadmike(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][size=16pt][/size]

WILL THAT MAN EVER KNOW ?

REALLY DOUBT

NEVER SEEN A SO CALLED LEADER THAT AVOID RESPONSIBILITY LIKE THIS MAN

AS A PUBLIC SERVANT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH DERELICTION OF DUTY, SO INCOMPETENT

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by degamemaster(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2018
Buhari go regret ever becoming a president of this shithole country called Nigeria. A dullard with hords of zombies, what do they know?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by jobbers: 1:58am On Mar 16, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by megama: 5:03am On Mar 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
True talk

He doesnt know nada.

How this kind of character ended as the helmsman of over 180 million people wont cease to amaze me.
that wats the ways of GOD not the way of man.gods always bring a leader for a purpose best known to him kiss
Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by olmoRoc: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Well, I don't agree that he's a dullard. I'm sure he knows how many herds of cows he owns.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by maestroferddi: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2018
megama:
that wats the ways of GOD not the way of man.gods always bring a leader for a purpose best known to him kiss
What nonsense are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe by megama: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
What nonsense are you talking about?
Something that's is right in your eyes my not be right in the eye of creator. Who is the owner of universe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down / FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.