Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral (1754 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by streets2empire: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
GWERU man left Chiredzi people shocked when he was caught having sex with another woman during his wife’s funeral service.

Circumstances are that the accused Luscious Chiturumani stayed in Gweru with his wife Sibongile Mthetwa who allegedly died after a short illness.

Since Chiturumani had not fully paid the bride price, it was then decided that the deceased be buried in Chiredzi, her parents’ rural community.
On arrival, the deceased’s husband was accompanied by a woman whom he claimed to be his sister and he was accorded full respect as a son-in-law of the family.

The two were then given a courtesy room for them to rest as a family and they then retired to bed earlier than other people as visitors. More people were expected to join them in the room but none did and they took advantage of the situation and woke up to some early morning sex.

Claims are that just before 6 am someone smoking outside leaning on the window heard some funny sounds emanating from the room which the two were resting in.

The unidentified man then decided to call others to see what was happening inside. Unfortunately, the doors had no locks and the two were found busy having sex.

A close relative of the deceased identified as Grace Mtethwa confirmed the incident saying that Chiturumani had brought disgrace to their family as the case will remain the talk of town.

“It is very much disgusting what my uncle has done. Humbwa chaiwo.

“He has proven to be a dog and lacking any sense of morality. How can someone come all the way from Gweru to have sex here aaah? I had never seen anything like such in my entire life.

“Apa haana kumbopedza kubhadhara roora racho but he found the courage to bring a prostitute saying it was his sister.

Mthetwa added;

“We gave them a room to sleep in at around 9pm.

“You know the setup yepanhamo taitoti in that room kwaizopinda vamwe vanhu 6 vozorara navo imomo zvanga zvisina problem coz ma rooms anenge asingakwane.

“You know at a funeral very few people retire to bed and if they do so it will be around 1am vatoneta nekuimba so I guess that is the advantage which the so called brother and sister took because no one joined them in their room.

“At around 5am a certain man came to a place where my aunts and I were sitting saying we should visit the room where he heard some sounds assuming there was a problem.

“Tichingopindamo takaona haasi mashura iyawo bhudhi na sisi vakanamirana, ndakazarirwa nehasha ende ndakanyara, in fact ndichiri kunyara nezvandakaona,” she said.

Mob justice is said to have followed for disrespecting the dead, the in-laws and again for deceiving people that the lady was his sister and agreeing to share a room with her.

The two were force-marched out of the room and Chiturumani was being slapped and kicked as he made the short walk to a car that was waiting for him in the yard.

Chiturumani’s phone has been off up to the time of going to print.

Source: http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-at-wifes-funeral/

Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by streets2empire: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
na wa o
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hmm no respect at all for the late wife..

The problem is that the lady caught with him is a disgrace..

how will a lady agree to have sex with a man on the day of the burial of his late wife?

Some women though..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by XhosaNostra(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
"Zvanga zvisina problem". I don't know what it means, but I like it.

Ubunja, please translate tongue
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
"Zvanga zvisina problem". I don't know what it means, but I like it.

Ubunja, please translate tongue
"there was no problem"

that would be R12 vodacom ma'am. nothing for mahala.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by XhosaNostra(f): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

"there was no problem"

that would be R12 vodacom ma'am. nothing for mahala.

So you understand Shona?
Hayibo! R12 just for translating 3 words. Awunyi perhaps grin

Btw, is Shona taught at schools or you learned it through association namaShona?
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by ubunja(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
streets2empire:
GWERU man left Chiredzi people shocked when he was caught having sex with another woman during his wife’s funeral service.

Circumstances are that the accused Luscious Chiturumani stayed in Gweru with his wife Sibongile Mthetwa who allegedly died after a short illness.

Since Chiturumani had not fully paid the bride price, it was then decided that the deceased be buried in Chiredzi, her parents’ rural community.
On arrival, the deceased’s husband was accompanied by a woman whom he claimed to be his sister and he was accorded full respect as a son-in-law of the family.

The two were then given a courtesy room for them to rest as a family and they then retired to bed earlier than other people as visitors. More people were expected to join them in the room but none did and they took advantage of the situation and woke up to some early morning sex.

Claims are that just before 6 am someone smoking outside leaning on the window heard some funny sounds emanating from the room which the two were resting in.

The unidentified man then decided to call others to see what was happening inside. Unfortunately, the doors had no locks and the two were found busy having sex.

A close relative of the deceased identified as Grace Mtethwa confirmed the incident saying that Chiturumani had brought disgrace to their family as the case will remain the talk of town.

“It is very much disgusting what my uncle has done . Humbwa chaiwo. (ITS DOG-LIKE BEHAVIOUR)

“He has proven to be a dog and lacking any sense of morality. How can someone come all the way from Gweru to have sex here aaah? I had never seen anything like such in my entire life.

“Apa haana kumbopedza kubhadhara roora racho
(HE HASNT EVEN FINISHED PAYING THE BRIDE PRICE) but he found the courage to bring a prostitute saying it was his sister.

Mthetwa added;

“We gave them a room to sleep in at around 9pm.

“You know the setup yepanhamo taitoti (OF THIS PLACE WE SAID.. ) in that room kwaizopinda vamwe vanhu 6 vozorara navo imomo zvanga zvisina problem coz ma rooms anenge asingakwane. (THERE WOULD ENTER 6 MORE PEOPLE TO SLEEP WITH THEM IN THERE WITH NO PROBLEM COZ THE ROOMS WERE NOT ENOUGH)

“You know at a funeral very few people retire to bed and if they do so it will be around 1am vatoneta nekuimba ( WHEN THEY GOT TIRED OF SINGING) so I guess that is the advantage which the so called brother and sister took because no one joined them in their room.

“At around 5am a certain man came to a place where my aunts and I were sitting saying we should visit the room where he heard some sounds assuming there was a problem.

“Tichingopindamo takaona haasi mashura iyawo bhudhi na sisi vakanamirana, ndakazarirwa nehasha ende ndakanyara, in fact ndichiri kunyara nezvandakaona, ” she said. (AS WE ENTERED WE SAW THE FORBIDDEN THING OF THE BROTHER AND "SISTER" CLINGING TO EACH OTHER, I WAS FULL OF FURY AND WAS SO ASHAMED., IN FACT IM STILL ASHAMED OF WHAT I SAW)

Mob justice is said to have followed for disrespecting the dead, the in-laws and again for deceiving people that the lady was his sister and agreeing to share a room with her.

The two were force-marched out of the room and Chiturumani was being slapped and kicked as he made the short walk to a car that was waiting for him in the yard.

Chiturumani’s phone has been off up to the time of going to print.

Source: http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-at-wifes-funeral/
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by ubunja(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So you understand Shona?
Hayibo! R12 just for translating 3 words. Awunyi perhaps grin

Btw, is Shona taught at schools or you learned it through association namaShona?
learned by association.its not taught among the ndebele just like ndebele is not taught among the shona.

you so stingy yaz. angry
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by XhosaNostra(f): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

learned by association.its not taught among the ndebele just like ndebele is not taught among the shona.

you so stingy yaz. angry

Ok, understood. What languages are taught at school?

Uyayifuna serious? Liyana here at the moment, so I can't go out. Tomorrow nomakanjani, ne tongue S'thembiso.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok, understood. What languages are taught at school?

Uyayifuna serious? Liyana here at the moment, so I can't go out. Tomorrow nomakanjani, ne tongue S'thembiso.
depends on province. in Bulawayo (matabeleland) Ndebele and English are the only spoken languages taught (excl. science maths etc) .tsonga, tswana, xhosa etc are taught where those groups/tribes are. so we learn those lingos from radio and tv and from meeting those peeps in real llife.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by XhosaNostra(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:

depends on province. in Bulawayo (matabeleland) Ndebele and English are the only spoken languages taught (excl. science maths etc) .tsonga, tswana, xhosa etc are taught where those groups/tribes are. so we learn those lingos from radio and tv and from meeting those peeps in real llife.

Ok, I understand. Thanks.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
animal
Re: Zimbabwe Man Caught Having Sex During late Wife’s Funeral by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Disgrace of the highest order, he was busy celebrating the death of his wife with another woman at the wife's funeral.
Karma all the way.

(1) (Reply)

Lifeofairforce1:No Girl Is Pregnant For this dude. He's living a fake life / Was Going To Offer Free Punnny If / what use ia the Male Nipple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.