Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo (45306 Views)

Tony Elumelu: "I Only Follow Femi Otedola And My Wife On Instagram" (Video) / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Femi Otedola has shared handshake photo with UBA chairman Tony Elumelu when they both ran into each other today.

The billionaire business man took to his social media page to share this photo with his followers with the caption "Ran into my great friend Tony Elumelu, Chairman of UBA Africa and great philanthropist"..

Wow

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Great men

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by xreal: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
When money meets money grin

We know how these two make their money.

Op
Follow these ones instead, or u know how E-money gets his?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:
When money meets money grin
It's a pity you can't ass lick their asses just like you ass lick the ass of e money.

These ones are legit business men while E money is a legit yahoo yahoo man..

I will advice you to stop doing music and focus on selling gala and lacasara in Lagos Ibadan express way..
you will blow through gala.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a pity you can't ass lick their asses just like you ass lick the ass of e money.

These ones are legit business men while E money is a legit yahoo yahoo man..

I will advice you to stop doing music and focus on selling gala and lacasara in Lagos Ibadan express way..
you will blow through gala.

I can asslick E-money so long the money is coming in

So have you listened to my new single "Oya Na "

download Link
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/577c808b

YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_n59G3z3Zg

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Sometimes when I look at you I feel nothing but pity .

Sometimes I just want to reply you sometimes I feel ignoring you was best.

You're so quick to talk down on me for "Likes" while you life is yet to fixed.

Take a look at the photo up profile and wonder why God yet to bless you.
God doesn't bless people like you .

Ok guess what , I never blow but I've started building my house ... Photos will be uploaded soon.

I never blow I'm already a graduate .

I never blow, my girl friend will soon put to bed and I took full responsibility because money no be problem .

What have you ever achieved in your life aside trolling on Airforce 1 for useless likes ?

You're poor but will always be the first to tell someone who is far far better than you to fix his life while yours is useless like a used condom. Lmaao grin

Keep following me, I know I never blow but you will never ever see my back .
my words really pained you that you had to sit on your wooden chair to reply me with your Nokia c5..

Lol you have built a house and you are rich by the 45 thousand naira E money sent to you?

Or is it by uploading empty bottles of cheap wine with red cups you stole from a burial ceremony, that is making you think you are rich?

Nigga stop deceiving yourself and take my advice,, go and sell gala for gala selling is your talent..

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by bamoski(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Op you're becoming really irritating aswear

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by BiafranBushBoy: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
sharp!

I am just trying to imagine what they will be discussing... smiley Reason why relating with the rich is very important...

Read the powerful secrets of the rich
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by smokedfish: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
So una don de discuss una personal life all of a sudden just to prove a point
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by XVIER(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
hand shake dey different from hand shake unilke these thugs grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bad Goons!
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Pray(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Men like me.... Correct.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by smokedfish: 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
bamoski:
Op you're becoming really irritating aswear
why?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Giddymoney(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Drinklimca and airforce1
U guys should continue please don't stop

16 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Queenserah26(f): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Baba God, bless my handwork too o
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Malawian(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Link

YouTube views

She loves you. You no sabi women way ni?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Rebuke: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
The real men
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by simonlee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
I pray that akara woman opens today!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by GreatOlu1: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
You can be rich but if you have not touched people's live positively, you are not yet great...
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Willykoro(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
My great friends, we've worked hard to make it so let's enjoy every moment we share.
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Royce20: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
my words really pained you that you had to sit on your wooden chair to reply me with your Nokia c5..

Lol you have built a house and you are rich by the 45 thousand naira E money sent to you?

Or is it by uploading empty bottles of cheap wine with red cups you stole from a burial ceremony, that is making you think you are rich?

Nigga stop deceiving yourself and take my advice,, go and sell gala for gala selling is your talent..

Why do you hate E-money?? You even went as far as calling him a yahoo yahoo man without any evidence. If per-adventure he decides to sue you for defamation, what would you do? It's not his fault that you ain't rich. And this goes to all Nigerians Maybe Africans, we seem to hate the rich. That could be the reason for the extreme poverty in this part of the world. When we start celebrating the blessings of God on the rich, we voluntarily or involuntarily attract riches to our lives. Stop hating on rich people and channel your hatred and frustration towards being rich yourself.

Please let's stop hating on the rich.

God bless all naija billionaires, I go join una very soon. cool

24 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I can asslick E-money so long the money is coming in ..
Link https://www.datafilehost.com/d/577c808b

YouTube link

The song sounds like a burial song.. did anybody die in your compound?

32 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by NaijaYahooBoy: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yoruba and Igbo billionaires smiling together yet some poverty stricken people will come here to always scream Afonja and ipob. The poorer you are, the more of a tribal bigot you would be grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by bamoski(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Link

YouTube link

Just look at this loser.

You lie so shamelessly and effortlessly too.

To slap you sef de hungry me.

13 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Deals. Financing oil. Round tripping. Giving loans and writing them off

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by HRtechnique: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

download Link

YouTube link

Its really not bad. All the best chief.

11 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Divay22(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

download Link

YouTube link

You tried... Keep up the good work

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by bobokeshington: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I will slap senses to una brain now

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Mobsync(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Continue licking. You go soon lick shit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.