Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo (45295 Views)

Tony Elumelu: "I Only Follow Femi Otedola And My Wife On Instagram" (Video) / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is this Tony?
I can only see Femi...
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Airforce1 I know u are naturally stwpid and immature so I won’t comment on your stwpid thread.

You will not comment on his thread, but you've done so more than once...Bro you're a retar.d

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by SirBunky85(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
my words really pained you that you had to sit on your wooden chair to reply me with your Nokia c5..

Lol you have built a house and you are rich by the 45 thousand naira E money sent to you?

Or is it by uploading empty bottles of cheap wine with red cups you stole from a burial ceremony, that is making you think you are rich?

Nigga stop deceiving yourself and take my advice,, go and sell gala for gala selling is your talent..
Oboi,cut d guy some slack nah.so long as he's not into robbery or ritual ,leave him to do whatsoever he feels will put food on his table. If praise-singing rich people will increase his bank account,so be it. all man to himself. u people just leave dat guy alone and stop antagonising him

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by shallysgirl: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The song sounds like a burial song..
did anybody die in your compound?
You are just being too negative. Tufiai.
How does it sound like burial song. Learn to appreciate other.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Achillesdam500(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jobless idiots plenty for this thread shaa..Some fools been even talking of another man's wealth under negative light while some bin talking about worthless riches they have amassed in an unspoken way.. Nairaland needs cleansing

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
The difference is one is intelligent and brilliant while the other is dull and made it overnight using his father's name.
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by poweredcom(m): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's a pity you can't ass lick their asses just like you ass lick the ass of e money.

These ones are legit business men while E money is a legit yahoo yahoo man..

I will advice you to stop doing music and focus on selling gala and lacasara in Lagos Ibadan express way..
you will blow through gala.

why r u guys always worried about emoney

how is he yahoo yahoo do u known him when he was broke you just spill tins online something u don't know

so its now a crime to make money again did he steal your papa money

just shut d Bleep up OK and go and learn

emoney is into clearning OK and other biz

the way u guys are exaggerating this yahoo yahoo tin is becoming annoying
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by BerryAnny(m): 1:34am On Mar 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The song sounds like a burial song..
did anybody die in your compound?
Nigga,you are really a dumbass for this comment. It is utterly uncalled for. Leave Airforce1 alone and let him lick whoever ass he decides to as long as he isn't licking yours. Why do you people always hate on this guy for no reason? How he chooses to use his is none of your problem. Face your life and amend your ways Ogah.
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by BerryAnny(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I can asslick E-money so long the money is coming in

So have you listened to my new single "Oya Na "

download Link
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/577c808b

YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_n59G3z3Zg

Stop exchanging words with the he-diot! Nice song you've got btw. Success bro but wey the audio link?

I'm a songwriter,so don't hesitate to contact me when you need one.
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by jobbers: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2018
ok
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by GGirll: 4:50am On Mar 16, 2018
XVIER:
hand shake dey different from hand shake unilke these thugs grin
grin grin you won't kill us on NL
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by XVIER(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2018
GGirll:

grin grin you won't kill us on NL
grin

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Ugosample(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Royce20:

Why do you hate E-money?? You even went as far as calling him a yahoo yahoo man without any evidence. If per-adventure he decides to sue you for defamation, what would you do? It's not his fault that you ain't rich. And this goes to all Nigerians Maybe Africans, we seem to hate the rich. That could be the reason for the extreme poverty in this part of the world. When we start celebrating the blessings of God on the rich, we voluntarily or involuntarily attract riches to our lives. Stop hating on rich people and channel your hatred and frustration towards being rich yourself.

Please let's stop hating on the rich.

God bless all naija billionaires, I go join una very soon. cool

Africans in general, Nigerians in particular hate the well to do, and can kill them if given the chance

As if they are the reason for their poverty and wretchedness

Awon smellos

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Airforce1 I know u are naturally stwpid and immature so I won’t comment on your stwpid thread.

But you just commented

Dumb ass nigga
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by Ugosample(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Troublemaker007:

When u ready use one of ur family people or mama do the juju I know someone who can take you there. You think billionaire na for teeth abi or spending all your time in Nairaland.

See your mentality

That is why you are the way u are.
Re: Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo by steryj(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I can asslick E-money so long the money is coming in

So have you listened to my new single "Oya Na "

download Link
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/577c808b

YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_n59G3z3Zg

Nice rhythm...Just like import from Mali Work on your lyrics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? / Bill Gates' Arrest: The 1979 Porsche 911 Car That Got Billionaire Arrested / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.