Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out (572 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Man Stands For 6 Hours On Flight So His Wife Can Sleep [photo] / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out by DNaijab: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
A pastor has cried out about the unbearable abusive nature of his wife which has put a serious strain on their marriage.

The 48-year-old pastor identified as Paul Dawodu, has asked an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his 18-year-old marriage with his wife, Adijat.

READ ALSO: https://dailynaija.com/post/dad-gives-little-sons-shisha-to-smoke-and-it-didnt-end-well-photos

The apparently tired man sought the dissolution of the marriage on grounds that his wife was quarrelsome and usually cursed people.

He said: “My wife finds joy in abusing and cursing fellow human beings; she can abuse even a ghost and she fights me regularly.

“I have tried coping with her for years but I can’t anymore. She no longer lives with me as she deserted the house 12 months ago. She reported me to the Human Rights Commission and accused me of irresponsibility.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/marriage-drama-my-wife-can-abuse-even-a-ghost-pastor-cries-out

cc; lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Justonebadman:
Orr
Ever wondered why Genevieve and Tonto Dikeh were never friends? This is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w0JG_H3yrM
For the records... Genny is the Queen B of Nollywood! She does not need the likes of Drama Queen Tonto as friends!
Re: My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Justonebadman:

True, but they are both queens regardless.
Yeah, Right...Queen pass queen abeg!

I'd even pick Mercy Johnson over Tonto anytime!
Re: My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Justonebadman:

Trueee
Mercy Johnson is my wife, she just doesn't know it yet. Lol
Lol...last time I checked, babe has three kids
Re: My Wife Can Abuse Even A Ghost - Pastor Cries Out by Lionessza(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
LOL, why not pray her way ? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Allegedly Gave Teddy-a A Mouth Action Last Night (watch Video) / Which Is The Worst To Lose As A Man?? / How To Attract And Entice Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.