Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her (33552 Views)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
some nigerians in Ghana can not trace their way back to nigeria either, so No qualms! grin

my friend Kweku from Ashanti told that his parents are Originaly from nigeria 80 years Ago.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by FisifunKododada: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Does she have a husband or family in Abia?
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by talk2percy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Abia state is not in Southern part of Nigeria rather in the Eastern part. Take note
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by uuzba(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
dgysoft:
I MADE IT

Well done for being the 2nd to comment on nairaland.
I hope this award will provide more for you than any University Degree in this world.

Enjoy yourself.

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Officialmrt: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yawn......get over it
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by sirBLUNT: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
i wish she is in lagos...makydebbie
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by makydebbie(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i wish she is in lagos...makydebie
How can I help?
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by searchhussein(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Is ghana in Europe?
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by vioment: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
I hope she's not being maltreated. She looks like she's holding something heavy in her heart, i hope its her family's void that she is missing. Anyway sha I trust igbo people and hospitality, igbo people go tell you them mind but them no wish you ill and them go still watch your back, except you are trying to do them harm. Cons:Them go dun isolate am a couple of times during meetings, maybe for market where she gots to hold her ground in her marketability, etc Pros: she would be given an honest support by many if she seeks for it realistically.

There are many things to be proud of in regards to my tribe but one notable characteristic of igbos inregards to assistance is there are many to give you assistance but not many support laziness and there will tell you about it too, which is another form of support.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by newoffer: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
From mile 2 She will get a direct bus to her village.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by ObaOloye: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
I am not understanding.... She can't trace her way back or she dey find money?? You which one?? Op... U and this woman are both suspicious...
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
Trace her way how? undecided
In this era of GIGM and Air Peace? Even this poster self I’m suspecting is an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by ibkgab001: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gangster1ms:
If she knows the way she follow enter abia state make she follow that same way go back.. abi she dey mental? undecided

Nah that fire wey dey your head and your eyes go kill you for saying rubbish to someone who is old enough to be your great grandmother
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by ObaOloye: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
vioment:
I hope she's not being maltreated. She looks like she's holding something heavy in her heart, i hope its her family's void that she is missing. Anyway sha I trust igbo people and hospitality, igbo people go tell you them mind but them no wish you ill and them go still watch your back, except you are trying to do them harm. Cons:Them go dun isolate am a couple of times during meetings, maybe for market where she gots to hold her ground in her marketability, etc Pros: she would be given an honest support by many if she seeks for it realistically.

There are many things to be proud of in regards to my tribe but one notable characteristic of igbos inregards to assistance is there are many to give you assistance but not many support laziness and there will tell you about it too, which is another form of support.

I am not just an Igbo man, I am from Abia state. However, it amazes me how you have effortlessly turned this into a tribal thing... The next thing now it'll turn into a tribal war as is usual with nairaland.. Believe it or not you have opened the door for tribal sentiments to come in. Sometimes we are the cause of our problems..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by MTKbudapest(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Madam the zoo don tire you and you wan dey go... U no go kukuma stay till 2019 make u see how the election go be.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Gangster1ms: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
ibkgab001:

Nah that fire wey dey your head and your eyes go kill you for saying rubbish to someone who is old enough to be your great grandmother
What is the rubbish i said? It's only a mentally unstable person that will be asking how to go back home.. if she came by road or flight then let her go back than same way. Abeg carry ur mumu gerraway from my mention.. because u snap American passport make we no hear word.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by vioment: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
ObaOloye:

I am not just an Igbo man, I am from Abia state. However, it amazes me how you have effortlessly turned this into a tribal thing... The next thing now it'll turn into a tribal war as is usual with nairaland.. Believe it or not you have opened the door for tribal sentiments to come in. Sometimes we are the cause of our problems..

You are right dede. I hope not though. I meant no harm if they read this carefully. Every tribe have or share characteristics. If them throw stone, make them check them house. Am proud that igbos don't baby anybody that is not a baby, a disabled, or old but supports everyone regardless of tribe.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Mille: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
wink2015:
IN PATIENCE JONATHAN PIDGIN ENGLISH "HOW YOU WAKA COME"

WAKA BACK TO GHANA.

By the way, Nigeria is a shithole country.

There are so many ILLEGALS living in our midst without our so called Nigerian immigration official doing anything to check the validity of their papers.

The Nigerian immigration authority takes bribe from them.

Another of the children of hate. It's easy to spot your self-hating attitudes.

If you are enlightened or even choose to pass through the four walls of a school (not even a university), you will know that Ghana is a member of ECOWAS.

And as a Ghanaian, she has full rights of residence in Nigeria or any other ECOWAS member state, same as an EU citizen can reside in any of the member countries of the European Union.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by ibkgab001: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gangster1ms:

What is the rubbish i said? It's only a mentally unstable person that will be asking how to go back home.. if she came by road or flight then let her go back than same way. Abeg carry ur mumu gerraway from my mention.. because u snap American passport make we no hear word.

You must be a fraustrated loser I can understand your condition, I was once in your shoes before , next time don't talk to an elderly woman like that

Naughty boy
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
make she kukuma sty 4 Nigerian be Nigerian citizen tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Juliusdking(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
She no know road abi na money she no get ?
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by jashar(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Make she go GUO park na...
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Uzobejeme: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Asikuma is a very popular place in Ghana.
Let her find her way to Lagos, mike 2 Ghana park, take a car to Accra. The driver will take her to Assin fosu station(garage) when they reach Accra.she will get a bus going to praso Asikuma.Can she speak her language? Is she of sound mind? If she is, inbox me let me have a chat with her.I am afraid that's all I can offer, a chat and directions to her place.
PS her father's name cannot be kwehu, kweku I guess. Kwehu is a town.
Her name can also not be yaa satoa, yaa asantewaa is her name.
I am guessing she is illiterate for the names to be mixed up like this. Although I am Nigerian, I read, speak her language.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
The Ghana embassy in Lagos will take her home of she's truly a Ghanaian.

http://www.ghc-ng.org/contact.html
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by sirBLUNT: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
makydebbie:
How can I help?
help to find her family when she reach ghana
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Memories12411: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
When she is ready go back she will look for the map of Ghana. If she gets to her village she will definitely find her father's house.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Gistusmore: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
In this, few are reasonable while others are not, normally she has been in nigeria for some years aging from 36yrs and since she is old and couldn't find her way, instead you guys should say something tangible, few use it as a funplay, imagine if you were the one and hereby to listened to this few stupid comment, how will you feel?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Gistusmore: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Uzobejeme:
Asikuma is a very popular place in Ghana.
Let her find her way to Lagos, mike 2 Ghana park, take a car to Accra. The driver will take her to kwahu station(garage) when they reach Accra.she will get a bus going to kwahu mpraeso. Can she speak her language? Is she of sound mind? If she is, inbox me let me have a chat with her.I am afraid that's all I can offer, a chat and directions to her place.
PS her father's name cannot be kwehu, kweku I guess. Kwehu is a town.
Her name can also not be yaa satoa, yaa asantewaa is her name.
I am guessing she is illiterate for the names to be mixed up like this. Although I am Nigerian, I read, speak her language.

Bro please drop your contact details or Click Here
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
what is she going back to do
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Waffarianman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thank God na only she use her lag enter 9ja
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
tragergeorge:
If she can get to sapele or Jesse ,she don reach Ghana b DAT,bus de load from there straight to gh
You dey craise grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.