Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her (33547 Views)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Malawian(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigeria and Nairaland has a lot of stupid people. Are you guys saying you don't understand what she means by TRACING her way back? If she reach Ghana, who she go meet there?

Iti boribo everywhere.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
She should go to God is good park Na.. they have vehicles direct to Ghana.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by exenxe1(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2018
welcome ma -to buhari's land.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by KingMicky3286: 1:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Gistusmore:
Please the woman whose photograph appears below Is a native of Praso Asikuma in Ghana West Africa. She has been living in abia state in Southern Nigeria for Years and she Is desirous to return to Ghana but unable to trace her way back.

Anyone with useful information should please contact - +2348032267345

The Womans Information Are Below:

Name: YAA SATOA

Fathers Name: KWAHU

Village: PRASO ASIKUMA

Hand her over to immigration for questioning and to pay overstay in Nigeria. I am in abroad and i know the hurrible things we pass to fix passport and visa to stay.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by salesforce: 1:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Martin0(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
some nigerians in Ghana can not trace their way back to nigeria either, so No qualms! grin

my friend Kweku from Ashanti told that his parents are Originaly from nigeria 80 years Ago.

Na wa oo,
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by biacan(f): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

Na wa oo,
Goodmorning undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by olmoRoc: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2018
Fly to Accra take a bus/taxi to the village. Or take a bus/taxi from Mile 2 to Accra/Takoradi/Tema and start from there.
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Martin0(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2018
biacan:
Goodmorning undecided
morning how far na, how was ur night
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Gistusmore: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

Please suspend Boyfriend And Girlfriend Parol - Nigerians ehn
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Gistusmore: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

Please suspend Boyfriend And Girlfriend Parol - Nigerians ehn
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by nellyelitz(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Gangster1ms:
If she knows the way she follow enter abia state make she follow that same way go back.. abi she dey mental? undecided
hahahhahah crazy people full here eh
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Uzobejeme: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Like I said in my earlier post take her to Mike 2 international garage. There are buses going to Accra. Ask for their chairman, explain to him and then pay for her transport. When she gets to Accra, she will be put in a car going to Assin Fosu. When she gets there, she will take another bus to Praso Asikuma.
Even if she has been in Nigeria for 36 years, she should still remember her father's full name. Family Name is a biggie in Ghana and usually when a name is mentioned in an area, the person is directed to the family head known as abusuapanin in Akan language.
I am afraid this is as far as I can do.
She can also be taken to GTV (Ghana television ) in Accra. Her story can be aired and her family traced. If you feel this may be too much for you, kindly locate Ghana high commission in Lagos and tell them her story. I hope something positive comes out from this.
I am sorry but I prefer not to be contacted anymore. Shalom
Re: A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her by Anny22(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
hello house, please I am in need of someone that can accommodate me in Lagos for a while, while I search for a job...female please.... please help a sister. here is my number 08064504674

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.