Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,505 members, 7,865,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Please Read If You Want Divine Financial Freedom/prosperity Forever. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read If You Want Divine Financial Freedom/prosperity Forever. (398 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read If You Want Divine Financial Freedom/prosperity Forever. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gateways to supernatural blessings in hard times.
Understand that life is in form of a book made up of chapters. Every revelation with the word of God opens a new chapter to your life. Every word from the Lord defeats the devil in your life; it kills him!
When children eat in the village, they are asked, "Are you satisfied?" Why? Because there is surplus. This is the meaning of been satisfied in the days of famine. The man, David Greene was increasing salaries in the USA when everybody was laying off staff, because he had access to secrets in the word of God. Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. The upright here means people that are on key with the commandments of the scriptures, they shall not want but they shall be satisfied in the days of famine. Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalms 112:1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. This is the entitlement of the righteousn man, yet he shall not get here by crooked means- he won't change books, he won't steal, his righteousness remains. Psalms 112:3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. In Jesus name! You are the man in that scriptures
I want you to understand that God's supernatural blessing plan is built on a covenant platform. We therefore need an understanding of this covenant of supernatural blessings especially in this hard times. Some time ago, I knew I needed insight into God's prosperity plan for his people, and so I went on a search in his word. Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his COVENANT which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. God's prosperity plan is not a promise so it does not answer to prayer and fasting, it is a covenant, and until our part is played, he is not committed. How reliable is this covenant? Jeremiah 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; 33:21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As long as the day and night keep changing positions, God's covenant is in force. You must stop the day and night before you can stop his covenant.
Now, the anchor covenant for prosperity is seed time and harvest. Genesis 8:20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. This covenant doesn't only offer blessings, but it also terminates curses. Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; NEITHER WILL I AGAIN SMITE ANY MORE EVERY THING LIVING, as I have done. This covenant remains in force as long as the earth remains.
2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. The covenant of seedtime and harvest is the covenant of giving and receiving. Philippians 4:15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. The covenant can only be accessed through the mystery of giving and receiving. Our giving today determines what awaits us tomorrow. This is why only givers are entitled to prosperity in the kingdom of God. We sow and water, but it's God that gives the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. The cure for socio-crisis is built on the covenant of seedtime and harvest. Psalms 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 1000 days of fasting cannot break the covenant, don't waste your life. Just play your own part of the covenant and leave the rest to God, he is more faithful than you and I. 2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. It's important that we apply ourselves to this truth, then life opens up.
Understand that hard times are not new to human history. 2 Chronicles 15:3 Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law. 15:4 But when they in their trouble did turn unto the LORD God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them. 15:5 And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries. 15:6 And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity. This is an example of a hard time in human history. Another one, Genesis 47:15 And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? for the money faileth. The land of Egypt here was languishing in famine. It was so bad the inhabitants were willing to sell themselves for food. However, in the same country the people of Israel multiplied and grew exceedingly. Genesis 47:27 And Israel dwelt in the land of Egypt, in the country of Goshen; and they had possessions therein, and grew, and multiplied exceedingly. This is the group of people you belong to. In 2 Chronicles 15:12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul. The people of Judah had to enter into a covenant with God, and in turn God gave them rest. 2 Chronicles 15:15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about. May you enter into this covenant today in Jesus name! The cure to human crisis is the covenant. I have entered into this covenant and I know I can never be poor forever. You have to deliberately enter into this covenant too. Since the day I entered into this covenant I have seen nothing but splendour. May you enter into this covenant and may you receive grace to stay there forever. No covenant practitioner ends up a beggar.
Hard times will continue especially as the days of the coming of the Lord draws nearer. Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. But the upright will be exempted. The greatest concern of the human race in this last days will be finances, but you are free from it in Jesus name!
Deuteronomy 2:3 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward. You have been around this crisis long enough, therefore, I decree an opening up of a new chapter in your life and family in Jesus name! Hosea 12:13 And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved. As a prophet, I decree that today you are coming out of that Egypt of woes. I decree the blessings of the Lord over all your business endeavours!

Global Christian Centre, Worldwide.
Jesus is Lord!

Helpline, 08126401351

(1) (Reply)

Waliyy Of A Christain Lady / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 / End Time: China Ready For 'bloody Battle' To Regain Rightful Place In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.