Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? (18348 Views)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by tgmservice: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good ladies and gentlemen need your honest advice

There is this girl in my neighborhood i really like we got talking, exchanged numbers and started chatting. After some time i noticed she started calling me dear during our chats and anytime we see.

My head began to swell thinking she was really into me after sometime i noticed on her facebook wall when she whats to reply a guy she also calls them dear even when she whats to wish her male friends happy birthday on whatsapp she also refer to them as dear.

I what to know is it a normal girl thing to call guys dear or girls that call all guys dear are just slots.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Lalas247(f): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
your head is swelling because she called you dear?

13 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
I give up . in fact God pls blow the trumpet,, i can't live in this earth again..

11 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by ubunja(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
NL losers are getting worse by the day

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by ifex370(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
#Pray for op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by DonroxyII: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na wa for una oooo ... Op Na kid Na .....

My head sef dey swell when dem girls dey call me dear until I discovered it's just a normal complimentary !!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
tgmservice:

There is this girl in my neighborhood i really like we got talking, exchanged numbers and started chatting. After some time i noticed she started calling me dear during our chats and anytime we see.

My head began to swell thinking she was really into me after sometime i noticed on her facebook wall when she whats to reply a guy she also calls them dear even when she whats to wish her male friends happy birthday on whatsapp she also refer to them as dear.

I what to know is it a normal girl thing to call guys dear or girls that call all guys dear are just slots.

A lady calling you dear means absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Op it means nothing.she's just being friendly ....zats all.

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
ubunja:
NL losers are getting worse by the day
So much for your miseducations grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by bujebudanu1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just expect dear I need some money
Very soon
Very very soon

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by highqueen(f): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
ok dear

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
So much for your miseducations grin
regretably; the majority of men are destined to be losers and no amount of education will change that. only 20% are woke.

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
She wants to turn you into maga, Atm etc

Hide your balls and run the opposite direction away from her grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
dear means "pay more" or locally, "maga"
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Femiblacky(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
In mr patrick voice,it is regretably lugubrious for you to think that because she refers to u as dear,u are a potential Bleep mate. now,come close and listen carefully,you are nobody!

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by emeka53(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
tgmservice:

this guy na....... dear means nothing,it is to soften u,so that when she bill u,u will nt hesitate to pay

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Chukwudozzie(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nothing man, absolutely nothing, wise up

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by slimay(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Obviously... The dumbest guy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by IamAirforce1: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Smh grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
tgmservice:
slots.
slot for what? No wonder the "dear" is getn into ur head. My advice to u, pick ur slippers and run.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by pu7pl3(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bro u aint nothing...

5 ft nothing

100smthn pound of nothing

...wait excuse me i got a call... hello

Hey its nothing..he says he knows you..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
It means nothing..
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by tgmservice: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
pu7pl3:
Bro u aint nothing...
5 ft nothing
100smthn pound of nothing
...wait excuse me i got a call... hello
Hey its nothing..he says he knows you..
hope everything is alright
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
The way I look at you, you're gradually stepping into her friend zone.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by secondincommand: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
She's calling you an animal ,by calling you (deer)

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lalas247:

Rhetorical cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
ok dear
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
It doesn't mean anything until she starts calling u big head grin.

Other guys knows what I am saying don't ask me anything. And btw I use dear for everyone around me so don't attach any importance.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2018
ubunja:

regretably; the majority of men are destined to be losers and no amount of education will change that. only 20% are woke.
op is probably a teen don't give up yet. This is the time to catch them young cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? by AlexCk: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
It doesn't mean anything until she starts calling u big head grin.

Got a friend that calls me bighead, now according to u, it means something ba??
Lol.

Dear op,
Na common dear person call u, & u are lovestoned??... If she starts calling u hun/sweety, u will goan marry her ba?

Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.